1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Electing Donald "Dictator" Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by fastreplies, Jul 22, 2016.

Is Donald Trump running for the President of US of A or for Dictator?

[​IMG]

Based on his Acceptance Speech presented in hysterical tone of voice and
    facial expressions of his hero Benito Mussolini, Donald Trump have promised
    Mr. and Mrs. America that if he will become president, you can kiss goodbye
    to your Constitutional Rights and Freedoms in police state he will create as:
    Law and Order President.

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  2. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, others can use Photoshop too!
    [​IMG]

Better yet, mine isn't fiction!

BTW, can someone please tell me one thing Hillary Clinton has accomplished in the past four years?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Corwin, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  3. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hillary Clinton has never accomplished a thing in her life, neither did Barack Obama. She is a felon, Barack disobeys the law, writes his own laws, and buries the nation in debt to buy votes for his party.

By the way, the original poster is not even an American. Ignore the Canadian Troll.

billzo, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  4. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    ADERSON COPPER 2020

sundaybrew, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  5. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who???
    That much is clear.

Corwin, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

sarahk, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @sarahk He will... in New Zealand. Ha ha ha, he, he, he, ha, ha... :) Lols, lols, lols. Hilarious, funny, ridiculous. New Zealand for Elmo!!

People outside the US should just totally ignore our political landscape and mind their own business. I am 90% positive Trump will be our next president, so, no amount of ridicule is going to help for him not to be elected. For once, we're going to have a prez who actually thinks that America and its citizens should be put first. How selfish of us, right? There'll be no tit for the rest of the world to suck on any longer. Cry and whine for as long as you want. You're on your own!

Lols, lols, lols. Hilarious, funny, ridiculous. New Zealand for Elmo and Peter Griffin!!

FGuy_Peter_Gen2012_R3Flat.jpg

qwikad.com, Jul 27, 2016 IP
  8. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

grpaul, Jul 27, 2016 IP
  9. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Well, I am part of that 10% of the EDUCATED AMERICANS and also a Numerati , I specialize in numeration ( look that up ) and YOU ARE WRONG - but have fun trolling......you seem to specialize in it, keep it going Shawn needs the page views to be honest LOL

HERE IS A POEM;

----

MEN LIE

WOMEN LIE

NUMBERS - NEVER LIE

THE NUMBERS SHOW - HILLARY

THE END

This sentence made me spit my coffee out,

So let me get this right....

After 70 years ( Trumps AGE )

• Trump Never Did Any Public Service
    • TRUMP fired people for 50 years, that doesn't created jobs
    • TRUMP Never lived "middle class" or "poor" so he cannot possibly understand being poor.
    • TRUMP Never Held any public office.
    • TRUMP Could not pass a Fruit Loops Vs Cheerios Taste test, any real American can
    • Trump Had no Ex presidents ( Bush etc ) Vouch for him
    • Trump INC SUCKS compared to bloomberg's business
    • TRUMP TALKS With Double Negatives
    • TRUMP IS A FRAUD
    • I OWN http://trumpuhosting.com which PROVES he is a FRAUD - cause I own his old domain from TRUMP UNIVERSITY which is also a FRAUD

SO yeah.......LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

HILLARY 2016 BABY

PS: SARAH K IS AWESOME

sundaybrew, Jul 28, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  10. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @sundaybrew Yes, @sarahk is awesome. You, however, I do not get. There's something silly and strange about you at the same time (on this forum, at least). Your post above is a good example of that. However, I think you're a really nice guy in person.

Can you keep a secret? I'll be voting for Trump. Don't tell anyone.

qwikad.com, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  11. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @sundaybrew I didn't get any of your last post.

BTW the Trump organization has directly created about 23,000 jobs and indirectly created about 150,000 jobs. How many jobs had Hillary created?

Corwin, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  12. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:

Me eitther ;-)

sundaybrew, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  13. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. I rather someone who didn't do public service than one who deceives it.
    2. He also created many jobs, anyone with a business has to do hiring and firing, it is not a bad thing. For every person he fired he probably hired hundreds more.
    3. Hillary did? Do you know how much she charges for speeches or how much her clothing costs? Both are not middle or lower class. The only difference is that Trump has dealt with more lower/middle from his employees.
    4. That is exactly why I am voting for him (and many more Democrats). He isn't in the back pocket of any industry and can do what he thinks is right. Can Hillary do that? Absolutely not, she always has to watch out for her donors if she will want to win the second time around.
    5. Pretty sure he knows what Fruit Loops and Cheerios are. Unless you have some sort of proof.
    6. Yes because they were so great at destroying, I mean making our country great.
    7. Your point?
    8. That's the way he talks, Obama talks good and look where he got us to.
    9. That is your opinion.
    10. If anything, it proves how scared you are from his winning streak, he will win, biggly!

Barti1987, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  14. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How dare you, the world dictates what we should be doing not the other way around. If New Zealander's want us to vote Elmo in we should.

Barti1987, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You miss the point. In voting in any election you have to consider your personal ambitions but also the needs and wants of all those affected by the decision.

Down here we have a far right political party that preaches personal responsibility and not relying on welfare. I think that is a great goal but I'm realistic enough to know that we have a huge number of people reliant on welfare and that the problems they encounter are often intergenerational and can't be resolved by the policies this party stands on - so they don't get my vote.

Take that up a notch to the US. Your votes impact on yourself, your state, your nation but, because of the size and political position of your country, your vote also impacts significantly on pretty much anyone.

NZ could vote any clown in and John Oliver would probably be the only non-NZer to notice but not even he would care.
    If the US votes in a clown the ramifications are huge and non-Americans will notice and will care. From what I can see neither candidate is credible, as much as I want Hillary Clinton to be awesome, but I guess if that's the best you can find...

You've seen the meme's about America needing a reboot, right?

sarahk, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  16. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    LOL - You're funny LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Scared? I want the guy to win vs Hillary

I guess my jokes are not coming across like the should, i am too old ;)

sundaybrew, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  17. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    Really?
    I have news for you: people outside the US are going to pay the prize if Americans
    stupid enough to elect bona fide idiot to be their president. Did I mention insane idiot?

You mean first like Gold Star family of hero Captain Khan?
    [​IMG]

fastreplies

fastreplies, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  18. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome! I LOVE those political joke images. Search Google images for Obama witch doctor. I would post the link, but I don't want to be accused of being "racist". It's joke about his taking over of the health insurance sector portraying him as a traditional African medicine man. It's hilarious! Also, the Obama pimp images are hilarious, too!

You shouldn't talk about yourself that way.

billzo, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  19. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Trump created jobs and built buildings where people live and work. He has accomplished much, much more, than Barack Obama, Hillary and Bill Clinton, and every Democrat politician at the federal, state, and local levels combined.

billzo, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  20. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is a bit of an exaggeration. Prior to Obama, the United States was the beacon of freedom around the world. When we defeated Germany in World War I and World War II and defeated Japan, we didn't take the countries over, enslave its people and harvest its resources. We installed democracies there and allowed the peoples to live their own lives. And we did the same in Iraq.

But to say what goes on in the USA impacts your daily life is simply not true. However, if you feel that way, you can help pay off the $19.5 TRILLION United States national debt, which has increased by about $10 TRILLION since Obama took office.

As nearly half of the population of the United States does not work enough (or at all) to pay federal income tax, your share will be quite large. :)

http://www.un.org/Depts/unscom/Chronology/chronologyframe.htm

Also see:

https://twitter.com/atensnut

Hillary Clinton is a pig. Donald Trump is far from perfect, but he is an accomplished person; Hillary is not.

billzo, Aug 2, 2016 IP