1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wise words. Thanks for providing insight into your strategy and philosophy. It's quite enlightening. I too am using YouTube videos to funnel targeted visitors to my squeeze pages, because it's much easier to rank on page 1 there than on Google (who happen to be YouTube's owners). YouTube is the second most used search engine in the world and, as I only recently discovered, unlike Google, backlinks (though desirable) aren't necessary to rank there. Once proper keyword research has been done beforehand and your video has:
    • an eye catching thumbnail
    • a title which grabs attention and starts with the main keyword that's being targeted
    • a long but sensibly worded and properly formatted description
    • relevant tags
    it will rank. Keep in mind that Google's main objective is to help users find videos which most closely match what they're searching for, as quickly as possible. Once you title, describe and tag your videos to that end, Google will happily reward you with high ranking videos. But let's delve deeper into the aforementioned points:

The Thumbnail

The title and thumbnail are the most commonly displayed elements of a YouTube video, both on YouTube and elsewhere. Therefore, if we want our video to get the most views possible, it behooves us to take the utmost care when creating its thumbnail. (It should be noted that only verified accounts can have custom thumbnails, but the verification process is quite simple and straightforward, and takes just a minute or so.) Chartreuse (the green one, not the red!) has been shown in tests to be the color to which our eyes gravitate most readily. So, once it's not incongruent with your brand, use it liberally to grab attention to the thumbnail. Also, since thumbnails are small, any text on them needs to be big enough to be easily read. As such, the fewer the number of words which can be used to convey what the video is about, the better, and, by the same token, the shorter each word, the better. (Admittedly, it's an art to come up with just a word or two to inform potential viewers of a video's content, but as with anything else, the more you do it, the more proficient you'll become. [Obviously, brevity isn't one of my strong points! So, I tend to struggle with this aspect of video creation.]). It should, however, be borne in mind that in some circumstances (for instance, when the video is embedded in a webpage) the thumbnail will be displayed at the same dimensions as the video. That's why YouTube specifies dimensions of 1280 x 720 for thumbnails.

More on thumbnails

The Title

DON'T skimp on keyword research! That's the most important aspect of title creation. Take your time while seeking to discover what people are searching for. You're actually trying to uncover commercial intent (buyer), long-tail keywords which have a decent average number of monthly searches. Preferably, the number of searches should not vary too greatly from month to month. However, if you're promoting multiple offers in diverse niches, and their popularity peaks at different times of the year from each other, seasonality should not be an issue.

The main keyword you're targeting should be at the very beginning of the title, with secondary keywords anywhere after, if you like. For instance, let's say you wanted to mainly attract potential buyers who were searching for cheap camping tents but also wanted to capture those searching for camping tents for sale, your title could be Cheap Camping Tents for Sale (Limited Time Offer). At first glance, that title includes just the two keywords. But on closer examination, you'll see that it also has a third long-tail buyer keyword: cheap camping tents for sale. Lastly, a sense of urgency is evoked with the "Limited Time Offer" in parentheses. It just takes a bit of creativity to craft a magnetic title!

More SEO stuff in the following (oldish but still useful) video:

Incidentally, the filename of your video has no effect on how well it will rank. That's just a myth (albeit, a very enduring one). Of course, it doesn't hurt to name the video appropriately, so that it can be quickly be found on your computer.

The Description

Your description can be up to 5000 characters long. Take full advantage of that because, as a rule of thumb, the longer the description, the better, provided it's relevant to the video and sounds natural when read. Fair warning: If you stuff the description box with keyword laced gibberish, your account will be closed! Ending the description with a list of keywords is also a no-no. I know the above video recommends that but the rules have since changed.

The Tags

This is where your list of keywords should go. Ideally, those keywords should be mentioned in the video, because YouTube's AI listens to the audio and can understand certain nuances of the language, on a basic level. However, if there are users who find your video as a result of entering a keyword which matches a particular tag, and they're satisfied with the video's content (as indicated by their viewing most of it) that's fine with Google.

The tags field is limited to 500 characters and, according to info I recently came across on an official YouTube page, each tag may consist of no more than 30 characters. However, that page hasn't been updated in a while and I'm pretty sure I've seen videos created by well known YouTubers, having tags longer than that.

Anyway, gotta run, as it was never intended for this reply to be this long!

Bookmark the following page and refer to it every few months, just to keep abreast of any rule changes: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801973?hl=en

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
    abajan, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  2. itsmtv

itsmtv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I feel bad about that I cannot Thank you for this post. Very informative and I found it really being useful. Especially about green color in thumbnail :D Thank you!

itsmtv, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  3. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ha ha, no problem. Glad I could help. As to chartreuse, it's actually equal parts of yellow and green, as explained below:

I originally got the tip from another of his videos but the one above goes into more detail. I don't know what tool(s) you use to make your thumbnails but if it helps, my color picker informs me that the hexadecimal code of the swatch shown in the video is #80FF02 but I'm guessing that either the software used to create the video or the YouTube Creator Studio offset it a bit and that the exact color is really #80FF00 (which is the color shown at the beginning of the video when it first loads. Not that anyone's eyes would notice the difference!).

Cheers :cool:

abajan, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  4. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    10k dollar is good amount but it is very hard to get such money from clickbank. Because you have to sell more product. Product selling is not so much easy.

robinbd4u, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  5. Zeinab Hassan

Zeinab Hassan Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi can u help me get started with click bank?:)

Zeinab Hassan, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  6. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    You simply need to get started. That's how to get started. I know that may not sound like a sensible answer but procrastination is one of the biggest obstacles many of us (including I) face. Don't wait until you have all your ducks lined up in a row, because there will never be a time when they're all lined up! Just begin the journey and make course corrections along the way when various issues arise. (They surely will.)

abajan, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  7. itsmtv

itsmtv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I completely agree! The hardest part is to actually start taking action. And by saying that it means not to read sales letters or other things, but to actually take action. To start setting up a campaign or whatever is needed for your business. I remember when I had my first steps in whole IM industry.. It wasn't taking 30 minutes per day like all gurus advertise their programs, for me it was more than 15 hours/day and few weeks in a row like that with very minimum profit - but I was going through all the errors by myself,no mentors, no "Get Rich Overnight" programs (sarcasm), I am just saying that doesn't matter how difficult it can get, even if you do not get the results expected it was worth doing. And when you'll wake up and see that +$200 in revenue overnight while you were just sleeping - trust me, there will be no way back, as long as you keep your mind sober - you will never struggle with money again.

itsmtv, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  8. icepack38

icepack38 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello my friend
    Yes, I clicked over 10 thousand dollars a month from my bank revenue
    It does this while I was away but came back and Income gained
    The start my own image by clicking banks
    https://s31.postimg.org/bl3z4tdln/i_am_rich.png

icepack38, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  9. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're going to need to provide more information than that because it's very easy to fake ClickBank earnings:

abajan, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  10. itsmtv

itsmtv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I had really hard time reading and understanding what he says, but his 30k/week claim was little too much lol

itsmtv, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  11. muliaprimanta

muliaprimanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My best earning from Clickbank is $2k per month

muliaprimanta, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  12. royalcalif

royalcalif Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Can you able to guide me to make some bucks Like ($300 - 500 / month) through web?
    If you able to guide me it would be much indeed.
    Thank you for your time

royalcalif, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  13. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Making money online is difficult at best...
    I recently read from an affiliate that said...
    "In one year, my site was earning $3,000/mo..."

Do not let that fool you, in order to get to this point, this person has put an incredible amount
    of time on his site, last I read, he had 125+ articles/reviews on his site, and not from $5 writers...

If you have done everything 100% right, right niche, right keywords, etc, then you can expect
    a site to start earning "something" within 3-6 months. It takes about six months before google
    starts to let your site start climbing in the search results ie: google sandbox...

running a site, takes a large amount of commitment....
    Once you give up on your site, google will be right behind you...
    you constantly have to post content, search for new keywords, post more
    content, once your site is stable, then you can post less content, however,
    you still need to remain active so your site does not start backsliding for being in-active....

Do not let the $3,000/mo fool you...that is gross take home...
    If he is US, then half of that will end up in paying taxes....

dscurlock, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  14. muliaprimanta

muliaprimanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You just need to target the buying keyword (long tail keyword) when promoting on Google. No need a lot of visitors, but you need a few people who are really looking for the information you provide

muliaprimanta, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  15. muliaprimanta

muliaprimanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here are the steps to get $2,000 per month :
    1. Create a website using TLD domains (.com, .net, .org) or you also can use the aged domain
    2. Pick a product which has 20-50 gravity because the market is still open.
    3. Write a product review on the homepage and some articles on the inner page. The articles are using buying keywords and explaining the tips.
    4. Put your affiliate link at the end of the article.
    5. Do a little SEO for each page. You may also use other traffics, like Facebook, Google, etc
    6. Rinse and repeat. For one site, I usually make 3-5 sales per month, which is about $100 per month, then you need 20 websites to make $2k per month.

Hope this information is beneficial for you...

muliaprimanta, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  16. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    and I can see those sites failing due too lack of maintenance; That is a lot of sites if you plan
    on keeping them up-to-date, and once you stop, then google will kick your rankings down,
    and allow someone else to take your place in the ranks. Google is not looking for out-dated sites...
    If you put all your efforts into just one site, then you can earn $2k/mo, however, it will not be overnight...
    Read my post above where this person started earning $2k-$3k in six months, and on one site...
    Whenever you start setting up additional sites, then your quality will start to suffer....

If you are only making $100/mo, then I suspect the site is somewhat new, and only a few months
    old, because if it was 1-2 years old, and you have been updating content, you would be making much more....

There is nothing wrong with multiple sites, however, make sure you are
    making money with the site before attempting to move onto the next site....
    Even one site can be a challenge in the beginning, so dont jump the gun....

dscurlock, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  17. JakeCotter

JakeCotter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Im not sure about clickbank but the one im with pays out crazy commissions you can earn up to $16000 in one pay
    A few people have made over $200000 in a couple of months its insane

JakeCotter, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  18. muliaprimanta

muliaprimanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, there are a lot of ways to earn good money on Clickbank. You just need to find the best way for yourself.
    Once you get it, you just need to rinse and repeat to multiply your income.
    Now I am promoting new good products on Clickbank as it's much easier to get sales because the market is so wide than the high gravity product.
    This is one of the new products I am promoting right now http://themanifestationpower.com/welcome

muliaprimanta, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  19. DuncanEdward

DuncanEdward Peon

Best Answers:
    why dont you try to rent an advertising account?

DuncanEdward, Sep 15, 2016 IP
  20. Bahamut

Bahamut Member

Best Answers:
    sounds interesting. I also am starting to try

Bahamut, Sep 18, 2016 IP