1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2016.

1. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    jrbiz, Jun 8, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @jrbiz Not sure who'd have been a better choice Mike Pence or Newt Gingrich. Hannity the other didn't seem to be fully pleased with Trump's choice. I know Newt criticized some of Trump's decisions on Fox News Sunday the other day, and maybe Trump just said "to hell with you, if you criticize me now you'd probably criticize me later..." and went for Pence.

qwikad.com, Jul 17, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I am not sure, either. I really, really like Newt. But as even he said, having two "pirates" on the ticket may have been too much. Pence will very likely fade well into the background on the ticket, perhaps dueling with Lieawatha (i.e., Fauxcahontas) and other of the lying, liberal pitbulls. The word is that he is a very competent speaker/debater, but that remains to be seen. The other thing is that Newt would have allowed the lamestream press to focus on the 1990's and his fights with the Clinton thugs back then, so that option is taken away from them with this move.

My pick would have been Condi Rice, though I understand that would have allowed the liberal demagogues to rehash the Iraq war, though I was less worried about that because Billary voted for it, anyway.

I do hope that the Republican convention focuses hard on Benghazi (let's show the victims that Billary lied to as the coffins were flown in) and the FBI probe, and, most important, how the Clinton crime family went from "broke" to having hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank as a result of speeches to Wall Street and countries that sponsor terrorism.

jrbiz, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Oh, wow. I didn't think of other possibilities. You're right, she'd have been a good choice. Not sure how much she likes Trump though. Pence seems to genuinely appreciate Trump.

qwikad.com, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LMAO this morning! Trump has the liberal, lamestream so buffaloed and desperate to hurt him (having failed totally for a year now) that they are all jumping on supposed plagiarism in Melania's speech. This is the best that they can do to try to generate controversy??? The potential First Lady's speech??? LOL. Perhaps they are even more frustrated and failing than I have been thinking lately.

jrbiz, Jul 20, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, a tad off-topic, but Cruz just had his "Christie Moment" for me. I will NEVER forgive Chris Christie for hugging Obama one month before the 2012 election. By not endorsing Trump last night, Cruz just fell into the same pile of crap that Christie did and he will also never get my vote.

I never cared much for Romney going all the way back when he was Governor of next-door Massachusetts, but the Bushes have dropped a few pegs in my eyes because of their current tantrum. Previous to this, they had always taken the high road and focused on what was best for the country and/or party. It is not the country's fault that Jeb is the runt of the litter and was not up to the challenge. They have now shown themselves to be as petty as Romney and the other politicians. Never liked Kasich, so that will not change. Paul Ryan is thisclose to being on my never vote list due to his "ambivalence" about Trump but he can still recover. Same with Scott Walker.

I cannot respect or even tolerate any current or former politician who willingly takes the risk that the Clinton crime family and their large coterie of political thugs will be back selling out the country from the White House.

jrbiz, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  7. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    I told my wife this morning that Cruz's speech last night showed how much he still hates Trump. Trump did say some nasty things about him / his family though. No question about that. But that all doesn't matter right now. Cruz tried to be "relevant" last night (like he's still a fighter or his opinion still matters) but he failed.

qwikad.com, Jul 21, 2016 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It was a chance for Cruz to put on his big boy pants and suck it up like anyone who wants to play in the big leagues. No one remembers or cares what Trump said about him or what he said about Trump during the primary. That is history and part of the rough and tumble of big league politics that Cruz obviously is too small of a person to play in. Just like Christie showed he was in over his head in 2012. (Do I sound bitter? :))

jrbiz, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  9. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
  10. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    One of the best acceptance speeches I've ever heard. From the heart. He pretty much covered everything people needed / wanted to hear and won over both undecided democrat and republican supporters. Great job Donald J. Trump!!

download.jpg

grpaul and jrbiz like this.
  11. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed - it was a great speech and I loved the way he closed it out!!

Overall everyone in his family gave great speeches as well!!!! :):)

grpaul, Jul 22, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If any of you have doubts about the political machinations of the lamestream press, you have an educational moment about to occur here. Think back to last week and all of the coverage given to the Ted Cruz non-endorsement and the other no-show Republicans, and the liberal media narrative that these issues showed complete dissension and turmoil rocking the Republican Party. This week, the Democratic party has been wracked by worse division within their own party with the Bernie backers in high dudgeon over his mistreatment by the party as now confirmed via the Wikileaks email publications. The leader of the DNC (Wasserman Schultz) has had to announce her resignation on the first day of her big event and was booed off the stage by her own Florida delegation! Do you think that the lamestream press will report that this is ten times worse than what happened last week? Or do you think that they will downplay all of this as obedient servants of the Clinton crime machine? Watch and learn.

jrbiz, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  13. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    From what I've seen of Cruz he's a dud however I agree totally with his stance not to back the idiot Trump who villified his wife and his father in his negative campaign. Cruz went up a notch in my playbook.

Bushranger, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  14. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    If you recall Cruz was nicknamed by Trump "lyin' Ted" for a reason. Cruz couldn't stop making up false accusations and pointblank lies about Trump, which was kind of disappointing to me, personally, since he also claimed to be an evangelical Christian (which connotates there are certain morals and standards he should not have broken. Being truthful is one of them.). But you know what, none of it matters today. Today it's all about Trump vs. Hillary. The Dems are raving up their "destroy Trump" machine as we speak. I hope they are smarter than that and do not waste millions of $$ on something that doesn't work against Trump. If anything the more you slam Trump, the better he looks to his supporters. Unfortunately, the Dems can only follow their playbook and so they'll make the same old, redundant accusations as they always do and... fail. Oh, and Bernie fans will come out supporting Trump in droves come November.

qwikad.com, Jul 31, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  15. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    It seems like the amount of false accusations, lies, hatred against Trump has increased by 500%. So funny to watch the libs going nuts. You can't help but laugh at how scared they are.

qwikad.com, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  16. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, this is always how it works. Historically, up to the Conventions, the liberal, lamestream media only tilt their coverage 65/35 in favor of the Democrat, so that they can point to positive stories about the conservative candidate and negative stories about the liberal candidate when they are called on their obvious bias. Once the conventions are over and undecided voters begin to pay attention, they abandon all attempts to even appear slightly even-handed and go all in for their candidate and demonize the conservative. As bad as it is now, it was just as bad (and possibly worse) with Obama. And, understand, they have no shame in the obvious advocacy and bias in their, so-called "journalistic efforts."

jrbiz, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  17. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    @jrbiz This is insanely hilarious. If you go to any lib news outlet today they are already talking of Trump dropping out. It's a big, fat lie of course. This morning and afternoon I listened to two conservative talk show hosts, they too got a memo from somebody instructing them what to say... or else. Shame on them. Shame on the conservative talk show hosts that have sold their souls to whoever.

However... if you go to Trump's twitter or facebook pages there's nothing but an encouragement and the sound of victory there.

qwikad.com, Aug 3, 2016 IP
  18. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have mostly been on the road today, so have not followed the news, but I am not surprised. The liberal press is out of its mind trying to figure out how to sabotage a guy who does not play by their "rules." The same "conservatives" who said that he could never win the nomination are now spouting the same crap about the general election; the fact that they have not been able to predict anything this election cycle has not even slowed them down.

I am also not so worried about Trump "getting on message" as a lot of pundits are saying. It is silly season in the dead of summer of this campaign and no one is paying attention, whatsoever. Come September, he will have plenty of time to focus on terrorism, immigration, crooked Hillary, Obamacare, jobs, etc.

jrbiz, Aug 3, 2016 IP
  19. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, I just saw a proposed bumper sticker slogan for Billary and her kleptocrats:

Vote for Hillary Clinton - Not Indicted Yet!

jrbiz, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  20. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    #screamingcheeto

Nigel Lew, Aug 25, 2016 IP