1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Make Money Online Blog

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Charsobodo, Jul 9, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    It was really difficult for me deciding to sell MakeMoneyOnlineFastPlans.com. I have been sitting behind a computer screen for the past few months churning out great contents for the website and I would have love to continue doing so till it grows into an authority website.

But I am moving from my current location to a new place due to a project (Masters degree program) am embarking on and because of this, I will not have enough time to update and nurture the site just like I would have wanted.

How is it monetized?
    I have not monetized the site yet because my aim was to keep creating content and growing traffic until it gets to a certain level before monetizing, but this month I added Adsense to the site.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    The site has a facebook page with over 800 followers and a Pinterest page with five boards and over 100 followers, even though I never really bothered much about social media promotion, which I know was probably a missed opportunity.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Running cost is almost nothing because it is currently under Namecheap shared hosting service, which can be renewed at $38 per year.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Just like every other site out there, you need to create valuable content in order generate traffic and income, for anyone willing to put in the hardwork, then making money from this site is guaranteed.

On a daily basis, I get tons of emails from individuals and companies online seeking for guest post opportunity, affiliate program partnership, product reviews etc I ignore most of these request except for a couple of guest posts which I accepted.

This only goes to show that the visibility and reach of the site are rapidly increasing, but like I stated earlier I don't want to monetize yet because I want the site to grow to a certain level. But if the new owner decides to monetize straight away then he can do it through Google Adsense, affiliate program, sponsored post, product reviews, direct ads sales, banner sales, link sales etc.

You should not expect to make tons of cash at this stage because it is still a young blog but with time, you will be able to make enough money to cover your initial investment and compensates for your efforts.

Charsobodo, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  2. 4WD

4WD Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's been a while since I've seen so much bullshit in one post, "you get tons of e-mails"; "affiliate programs"; "product reviews". But you got like 10 visitors a day, how so? You're domain name is so freaking long that even Einstein would forget it. That site is not worth $100 dollars.

4WD, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  3. Charsobodo

Charsobodo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Basically, you're entitled to your own opinion. Thanks

Charsobodo, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  4. kartik786

kartik786 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many articles does the blog have currently?

kartik786, Jul 11, 2016 IP
  5. Charsobodo

Charsobodo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It has more than 50 articles

Charsobodo, Jul 11, 2016 IP