1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to legalize my income?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by itsmtv, Jul 9, 2016.

Hello everyone!
    So in the beginning of this whole business all I was wondering about was how to actually earn some money, but the part that I was thinking the last about was how to legalize it?
    I didn't expected everything so scale up so fast and I do not want to keep holding my income somewhere on the net, I want it on my bank account, but I hardly can figure out something how to make it appear naturally and legally. Can I get some suggestions? Thank you.

p.s. I am nothing against paying taxes, I just don't know how to do it.

itsmtv, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  2. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol. You ask for advice but your post is full of mystery. If you're selling cocaine or something via .tor, then none of us will give you advice on how to legalize it.

If you're doing legit jobs and making $$$... i'm sure you know you can send your money from your PayPal to your bank by linking the account to your bank account.

As for taxes, just declare you're an indie contractor or sole prop and declare what your income was and what your losses were, then your net income is what you'll be taxed.

jv1999, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  3. itsmtv

itsmtv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is Online Internet Marketing & Search Engine Optimization forum am I right? So it is pretty obvious what is my income source, definitely not cocaine. :D But thanks for your answer tho!

itsmtv, Jul 9, 2016 IP
    Pamela Turns likes this.
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    what country are you in?

what country do you make your money in, and is it kept in that country or sent to your country?

pmf123, Jul 9, 2016 IP