1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I CHALLENGE you to make me earn ONLINE

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ResolvingPartner, Jul 7, 2016.

Hello!

I'm Giorgio, 17 yrs old (I'll turn 18 in October) and I'm searching a way to earn online since I was 13. I recently upgraded my mind to buy courses, so I bought some courses about CPA marketing and Affiliate marketing, but I can't do CPAs because of my age and I can't do affiliate marketing because I don't want to start off with a website.

So, my goal now, is to earn SOMETHING online to start with serious earnings with CPA&Co made by buying space ads and social media ads.

I NEED something That:

- Don't require a WEBSITE
    - Don't require to be 18
    - It's ethically correct (I don't want to sell CRAP to people)
    - Give me at least 10€/day.

Is it possible?

Let me know. Where could I ask for such a question if not here? ;)

PS: I've heard about http://instaffiliate.net/, does it works as it's explained? if yes it could be a solution xD

ResolvingPartner, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  2. Vision2Code

Vision2Code Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really? Are we allowed to post a URL in our first post?

Vision2Code, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  3. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's 10€?

And you spent 4 years trying and couldn't find a way wtf!?!?!?

Dude in a week while searching for jobs online I found survey sites and formfilling (have to be 18 for forms)

Were you really searching? ;)

I mean, if it's just 10€, I could ccontract you for two things :)

jv1999, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  4. ResolvingPartner

ResolvingPartner Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't found anything that was ethically correct, and I haven't searched everyday - off course . I KNOW how it's possible to make tons of money online, but I'm not into cheating on people and selling them shit.

So, if you know a good way to earn those money (I said AT LEAST, obviously I'm trying to search for better opportunities), feel free to contact me in private. I'll be happy to hear from you.

EDIT: I tried InstAffiliate. Just useless, at least with the free version.

ResolvingPartner, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  5. Vision2Code

Vision2Code Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Freelance? When I was 16 I was using Photoshop to make money, making things like business cards, flyers, etc. What skills do you have? Consider offering writing skills if you can write proper English.

Vision2Code, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I know a 14 year old who has made around 400 apps for clients
    The fact that you can't put aside some pocket money to pay for hosting - or do a shift at McD's once a week - told me all I need to know.

sarahk, Jul 7, 2016 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  7. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah :) some bloggers start at 16 too!

Hey nice new avatar picture, sarah :D I almost didn't recognize you lol.

I think OP wants to work smart and not hard, which is why he skipped McD's (kudos to that). He's just not being serious about it is all.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2016
    jv1999, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  8. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you can invest $100 to $500 surely you can earn 10€ a day.

bluestar, Jul 7, 2016 IP
  9. ResolvingPartner

ResolvingPartner Peon

Best Answers:
    The fact that I don't want a website-based method is that I don't know how to write in "proper" english. I'm not good enough to bring visitors.

I like your "not being serious" lol. I HAVE a website in my country, but in my country it's almost impossible to make money with AdSense. Even because I talk about LGBT topics - so no ads in that niche. I also owned other three websites and now I have a landing page showing my principal "earning method" right now.

The fact that I don't want to earn by a site don't mean I can't build one.

For who asked for my skills:

• I can build a website in Wordpress&Weebly (not too complex) in less than 2 days. In the case of weebly, if the pay is good, even in some hours
    • I can shot videos about almost anything. I'm not soo good at talking, as you can see, but I can do that
    • I can make every short of small tasks, being it to write a review, record a review, typing datas, etc.
    • I know how to start an ad campaign and how to monetize it
    • I can write eBooks (I self-published two books here in Italy)
    • I can do in-dept researches. I study biology&Chemistry, so I can do better in these fields
    • I can build forums, fanpages, etc.
    • I can sell (dropshipping) from AliExpress to Ebay and stuff like that
    Does any of it help?

Let me know :)

ResolvingPartner, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  10. TheDigital

TheDigital Member

Best Answers:
    yeah it can help you really a lot if you know how to do wordpress websites contact ppl around you that you can make some for them , if you have even a clean account on ebay.it start with some hot selling products there . Summer it is right now so my guess will be sunglasses ??? I was personaly doing wordpress websites and make like 1 K in few months from few clients , it didn't worked really well for me because I was promoting my offer via twitter not very effective I think even with large account as I have but you can try different methods

TheDigital, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  11. Geek Hibrid

Geek Hibrid Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried getting into selling tee shirts online like teespring.com

Geek Hibrid, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  12. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WoW , you have too much skill I can call you little master but I don't know why you don't want to wait 3 month when you already waited 5 years. Just try to build a site on micro niche its doesn't required to have good writing skill . you can choose some viral content like viral images, videos, stuff, quotes etc. From now you have at least three month for building website or blog & in three month if you do all things correctly you will able to bring some decent traffic which will convert some $$$ after 3 month.

Furquan Ahmed, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  13. analyst303

analyst303 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try to sell one of your skills though fiverr.com... you can make some bucks over there.
    also, if you know how to deal with dropshipping then do it, since if you find a good niche you can make much more then 10 euros per day. it's all about you, and how much you willing to work "hard".

analyst303, Jul 9, 2016 IP
  14. itsmtv

itsmtv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Man, compared to YOU - I can't do anything lol :D
    But yet Affiliate Marketing is my full time income even having in mind that I suck at:
    1.website creation (Im failing even with WordPress)
    2.speaking/writing in english
    3.the list could go on and on, but I don't want to punish myself that much.

Okay but I got your problem - you are not taking actions, that's the reason you are not making money.
    If you can - dropship - why you don't do that?
    At age of 16 I was dropshipping and earning a solid 3-4 digit income monthly (more than normal salary in my home country).
    Your skill set is amazing, you just need to take action on what you got.
    If I were you now I'd probably write an eBook on something (in your case - Chemistry Home Tricks), create fanpage for it, promote it to monetize.

itsmtv, Jul 9, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  15. ResolvingPartner

ResolvingPartner Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok. Thank you all. I'll consider all of your tips :)

I'm planning to build solid ebooks. Also, I'm selling on fiverr right now.

About the dropshipping part: I know HOW TO, but I don't know which product should I dropship :) but i'm reading guides about that :)

ResolvingPartner, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  16. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am so encouraged and pumped to help you make money just because you challenged me. Dude get a grip, do your research and risk a bit then make money.

Mehdi.b, Jul 10, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to challenge you to earn $10 a week offline.
    Here are some ideas:
    1. paper (and flyer delivery). I once had a company offer to pay me directly for handing out flyers just below the price they would pay to the newpaper company (so I earnt alot more and they got a discount).
    2. mow lawns, yard work, or shovel snow, are all ways to earn some money.
    3. washing cars.
    Depending where you live, you may be to young to work, but have you tried? Some places (such as Maccas) are renown for giving people their first chance. Just be punctual, reliable, and soon enough you will have a glowing reference that will help you get a better job when you are older.

As you are under 18, 50% of the money you earn should go into a high interest account. The other 50% on education.

As for earning online. If you are serious, you do not get to play games any more or watch tv. You need to focus on gaining skills and education. You could probly earn a bit using post loop (you write on forums and earn), but short term cash, will take you AWAY from long term prosperity. So in all honestly, focus on learning.
    SO what is your passion? Do you think you have what it takes to be a coder or a designer? If a coder, do courses on apps, or websites. learn how to code, make it your life. If you think you are more of a designer, then learn photoshop inside and out. Amazon has used copies of text books reasonably cheap, and there are often libraries filled with good books, (usually outdated), but use them, study them.

Are you a fan of minecraft? I have heard of 11 year old kids selling mods they made themselves to their school friends. The people that make the most wealth are the ones that can find a niche, find whats needed, and make the necessary steps to fill that niche, and offer it to others.

TL /DR, Focus LOOONG term. FIND your passion, follow it. Learn what you can. And once you are ready, start offering app development services to people, or start selling designer services (flyers, business cards, adverts). If it takes you 1-4 years to develop your skills, before you start earning then so be it. Dont screw up your long term future wasting all of your time chasing a few cents.

matt_62, Jul 10, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  18. shiva_rajput

shiva_rajput Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I itself try to earn money online so i can also make you earn online by making other people install different apps.If one person install that you earn 1 dollar for that.

shiva_rajput, Jul 11, 2016 IP