1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsterra review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rezatak6, May 7, 2015.

1. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    The approval process takes up to 48 hours unless you contact your Personal Manager or our Support. Let me know your Skype name in PM and I'll make sure Kamil ads you.

Adsterra Network, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  2. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    The ad campaign might have stopped which can cause drop in rates. Please contact your Personal Manager ASAP.

Adsterra Network, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  3. levuhoang

levuhoang Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I had to wait more than half a month, but my problem is still unresolved.
    Money from my previous 2 months have not been paid.
    Thankfully, I have removed AdsTerra ad code, otherwise the money in my account will be more.. and I will not get paid.
    Extremely disappointed!

levuhoang, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  4. Benny-ben

Benny-ben Peon

Best Answers:
    Adsterra is one of the best advertiser in market for asian websites. good ecpm rate with banner ads. I did not use popup I have good experience with banner ads.

Benny-ben, Jun 20, 2016 IP
  5. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    héy adsterra , thanks for keeping this thread alive, i have some question before joinning ur ads network?

1. some guys "@travesty12,@metroTalkies,@charice.preston" accuse adsterra from this thread accuse asterra Source: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/anyone-tried-adsterra.2747212/page-8

* with injectin malware in links on website
    * sneaky redirects
    * make ur website ban & de-index by GOOGLE!

and the bad thing, is last one "Make ur website ban & de-index by GOOGLE!" cuz u know what will happen after this!!! DEAD WEBSITE "useless"

IS THAT TRUTH or no ? and please explain

2. ur popups (popunder) open in new TAB or new window or it replace website post/page with ur ads ?

3. ur ads are clean ? No VIRUS ? no DOWNLOAD stuff !!! cuz GOOGLE ban website cuz of these thing, like RED PAGE WARNING for website using CHROME or MOZILLA or any browser!! u know what i mean

hope u will answer me! cuz i head lot of thing about ADSTERRA, i want to be sure before joinning

Thanks! alexander

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    alexandroso, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  6. ankit101

ankit101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One the worst CPM i have ever seen. $0.035 CPM. What the hack? I am going to remove their tags. :oops:

[​IMG]

ankit101, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  7. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hi there! Have you contacted your Personal Manager about the rates and your earnings?

Adsterra Network, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  8. ankit101

ankit101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeh, i sent him a mail regarding to this issue and he told me to use only pop up of your network to get better eCPM. I thought, your network will get me good rates for banners and pops too but i only earned 0.70 from over 10,000 Impression. is that why you are so popular? It didn't work out for me. BTW, my personal manager is quite unresponsive and rude (Ernest Holberg) his name.

ankit101, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  9. ibruq

ibruq Member

Best Answers:
    Do you changed something in tracking? my impressions suddenly became low, but my site's traffic is same. it started a week ago.
    Does other adsterra users experience issue like this?

ibruq, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  10. digitalwarrior91

digitalwarrior91 Member

Best Answers:
    In my case CPM is all the time up and down, sometimes even impressions sometimes. CPM is usually from 6$ to 0,5$ (average daily CPM), which is really unstable. My traffic is every day almost the same. Seems we should try also another ad networks.

digitalwarrior91, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  11. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i agree same here

ADSTERRA look like IMPRESSION became LOW, not like POPADS!!!! and RATE these 3 days is 0.6-0.7 :(

ikamona, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  12. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just dont try their push up ads, a lot of impressions to almost 0 revenue

charice.preston, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  13. ClicTree

ClicTree Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I just came across adsterra last week and decided to sign-up as an advertiser as they claim to have 10 billion impressions.
    The initial stage was very quick. I was immediately assigned an account manager and documentation was taken care of very quickly.

However, and even though I signed an agreement for Net 30 payment terms, they said as a new advertiser I needed to do a prepayment in order to get campaigns live.

They received a prepayment on Friday but it's now Wednesday and my campaigns are still not live. This is of great concern. My account manager says "campaigns will be live soon" but this is not very reassuring. Can anyone from the adsterra network please help!

Thanks!
    Clictree

ClicTree, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  14. ClicTree

ClicTree Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

I just came across adsterra last week and decided to sign-up as an advertiser as they claim to have 10 billion impressions.
    The initial stage was very quick. I was immediately assigned an account manager and documentation was taken care of very quickly.

However, and even though I signed an agreement for Net 30 payment terms, they said as a new advertiser I needed to do a prepayment in order to get campaigns live.

They received a prepayment on Friday but it's now Wednesday and my campaigns are still not live. This is of great concern. My account manager says "campaigns will be live soon" but this is not very reassuring. Can anyone from the adsterra network please help!

Thanks!
    Clictree

ClicTree, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  15. ankit101

ankit101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adsterra support is DEAD :D

ankit101, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  16. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    The rates depend on so many factors, like GEO, website verticles, etc. and expecially your traffic. If you could provide your Adsterra login name in PM I could look into your situation. Thanks!

Adsterra Network, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  17. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:

Hi there,

We are very thorough in preparations to launch every ad campaign and take the process very seriously. Since your targeting option is Mobile Carriers – it’s quite narrow niche for the requested traffic, it takes time to set up and find the best publishers. Many advertisers launch their campaigns each day so our managers make sure that each of them prepared properly. We are sorry that it takes longer time in your case.

I would also suggest contacting our Advertising department (Contact found here) if you wish to get help. Your Personal Manager will be touch with you and will keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience!

Adsterra Network, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  18. medfan2003

medfan2003 Member

Best Answers:
    Adsterra Network pay
    They sent me my earnings without any problems.
    but we have a big problem in popunder code.
    in mobile the code make redirect for 20 or 30 of apps and page ! this could destroy my websites ranking and make google put this websites in suspicious sites .
    this is not a popunder at all this is a fatal error from your company !
    my personal manager is too bad , she is not cooperating at all
    can you resolve this problem and change my manager ?
    can you give us an email for abuse case ?
    can you stop the redirect in code and make it just popunder ?
    please give me a way to contact you!

medfan2003, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  19. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @medfan2003: i hope u are wrong, but if this is REAL and happen to all website who work with ADSTERRA i will remove their code Immediatly, cuz i dont want to destroy my website which is 3200 Alexa, and first in google search for small earning!

+ rate are very bad too, POPADS 0.9-1.12$, ADSTERRA 0.6-0.8max, and look like they dont count all impressions

Please Answer us @Adsterra if this guy is right! i will monitor this thread

ikamona, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  20. medfan2003

medfan2003 Member

Best Answers:

i hope that also , but im not.. put your ad code in your page then try to open it in mobile browser.. you well see that you have a lots of redirects.. and your web page gone away !
    i talk to my personal manager on skype and as i say she dosent make any response!

medfan2003, Jul 10, 2016 IP