1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Apps.

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by Seogoogle1, Dec 9, 2015.

Hi Friends.

I have no idea about Facebook Apps want to know how much Cost if i Replace to order any one..Apps Like this Check your Friendship,Check your love,Check your star etc hope i will get idea here how much cost....

Seogoogle1, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  2. Mina25

Mina25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    Probably you refer to a Script , something as nameguess(dot)com .
    It is a site with quizzes, it gets viral very fast yes.
    I have made a clone of nameguess(dot)com , I integrated also Facebook application with publish_actions permission , so once the user click OK to accept the App ,the user game me a Token , a permission to do actions in his behalf, as posting what I want on his wall (but I don't recommend) or Liking specific posts on your pages to get good reach.
    It has already 21 quizzes made in 4 languages.
    The script has also admin panel to administrate the FB apps and the Tokens and what to publish or what to Like and when and what delay between each action.
    Many people got rich with this method,and ofc that's why you did not get any answer in 7 months lol.
    The script + admin panel + 1 fb app with publish_actions permission +installation cost around 600$ .

Good luck !

Mina25, Jul 4, 2016 IP
  3. desis123

desis123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am interested to buy that script .. Can you please show me a working demo and also give me your skype id

desis123, Oct 1, 2016 IP