1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me get people backlink from google

Discussion in 'Google' started by jogger, Jun 28, 2016.

Today I checked the website of a competitor backlink see dofollo appear backlink advantage of google domain 31 as shown below, I click a backlink watch each with one of the form as I Djuzz Djuzz however, for every error. cautsite .com site that you use will immediately see ahrefs test. If anyone knows how to get backlinks so please just help me with. I sincerely thank

jogger, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    danasurvey, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  3. jogger

jogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the problem is the keyword you need more how my friend, you said that they're going to know is to google search will be able to have her but could not find a new forum to ask

jogger, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  4. APriyaG

APriyaG Member

Best Answers:
    The only best possible way to get a possible Backlink from high Authority DA sites is to by contributing to that site with some unique content through guest posting. Do some research about guest post blogs with DA then write a unique high quality guest post and submit to them. Guest post blogs do give credit for the work you have done with a backlink to your site.

APriyaG, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  5. jogger

jogger Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the important thing is that his direct backlink from google asking my friends, but building good content to be able to get backlinks from google yourself feel too, check their site content that is normal and that there dirty

jogger, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  6. kirist

kirist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any people here has used GSA tool???

kirist, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  7. Geraldine123

Geraldine123 Peon

Best Answers:
    how can make TF CF increase?

Geraldine123, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  8. maurice.cowell

maurice.cowell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of information on how to acquire back links today. However, you need to make sure they are of high quality and come from reputable sites only.

maurice.cowell, Apr 29, 2017 IP
  9. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @maurice.cowell makes a good point above. What you need to work with is the content. It should not be machine written. For example a generator that throws the word around in a text. It should be written by a human. Be creative and humorous, because this will be appreciated. Then you have to think about organizing the content. If you want your content to be in the snippet box on search results, make key points or steps. Also titles are important. Plan what keywords you want. They shouldn't be to broad as the information will otherwise drown in the big ocean of information. They shouldn't be too narrow either. Because not many people will search too narrow.

MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP