1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best method of marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by dipal76, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Monica Stone

Monica Stone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think all of these that have mentioned are very useful but I think there are two very important ways that are missing which are content marketing and Influencer Marketing. I think Influencer Marketing is where the future is headed and marketers need to realise that 92% of consumers value recommendations over what the brand is saying so it's indeed very important to cultivate the right influencers for your marketing.

Monica Stone, Jun 21, 2016 IP
  2. Dylan Barns

Dylan Barns Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi all! As for me I'm dealing with email and social media traffic sources. I think they are the most profitable and interesting 'cause new promoting ways are always appearing there. Sometimes popular socail videos can bring you great traffic voulme and profit as well.

Dylan Barns, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  3. VerdinaNET

VerdinaNET Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with those popular videos. Same can be said for hot news and other hot topics of the day:)

VerdinaNET, Jun 22, 2016 IP
  4. RM Flyn

RM Flyn Peon

Best Answers:
    For me Social media marketing and Advertisement marketing are more effective than others.

RM Flyn, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  5. lanmonkey

lanmonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As others have said, email marketing if done correctly (i.e. not spammy) is still one of the best ways to do targeted marketing. all you need to do is build a list and market things to them that they want

lanmonkey, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  6. sheamus

sheamus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sheamus, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  7. itsmtv

itsmtv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I kinda feel bad when people say "all you got to do is just build an email list..".. Sounds like it would be that simple. And first off - no, im not a whiner that cannot build a list or earn some money, IM is my full time income, and im proud of it.
    Okay. So MY opinion on this.
    I strongly agree that a targeted and responsive list is a HUGE asset, so I will aim this answer for those who are not very experienced in this whole thing.
    1. Buy an e-mail list.
    No.
    Bought email lists are not responsive,they dont know you, and you will simply lose your responder account due to "Mailing without permission" reports. And just think about it - who would sell their active,fresh mailing list?
    Okay now we know that we are not buying an email list. So how do we build one?
    This will be the hardest and most confusing part of your whole upcoming IM (Internet Marketing) career.
    List building is made of 3 things:
    1.Squeeze page (opt-in page)
    2.Free bribe (an asset(informational product/software/etc) that you are offering for an exchange of email address)
    3.Traffic
    All those 3 parts are equally important. And the short explanation why.
    So you must have a good,quality looking squeeze page that won't force people to leave your page immediately. The bribe that you are offering for an exchange - it is critical. It must be the very best that you can offer BECAUSE - if you give them piece of shit - can you really expect them to buy something from you after that? BUT if you provide an amazing value report on "How I Did Something Amazing" - they will love you and there will be not a lot of resistance when you come at them with your paid offer. And yeah you have to keep up the quality, because as I mentioned before - if you "sell" your subscriber for a junk offer - you lost him. So better check what you are promoting. Okay so for everything to work we need our big boy - Traffic. Targeted traffic is amazing thing, but expensive OR time consuming. Simply pay lots of money for it and expect back-end profits OR create valuable content & increase your authority - and that is not simple at all.
    So just to sum it up - there is no BEST METHOD of marketing. But if you ask me - I preffer building my list through YouTube and marketing to them.
    Create valuable content & get authority - you will build your circle & get those sales.
    But a list in marketing business these days is a MUST. And this business is not easy,not simple click button get money thing. It requires time,investition,patience..
    Oh and by the way - those people who are commenting "just do that and that" and having a signatures with "make $x,xxx daily" .. You are making my day :D

itsmtv, Jul 2, 2016 IP
  8. MaxBlaze

MaxBlaze Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best marketing methods are the ones most effective for your niche. There is no one size fits all. Target your market, test and track - rinse & repeat until you find some winning formulas and then shed the losers and continue to search, track & test to discover more winning methods!

MaxBlaze, Jul 3, 2016 IP
  9. electroluvs

electroluvs Peon

Best Answers:
    Find what works to you and stick to it! Until you have some what mastered it and then look into other things.

electroluvs, Jul 6, 2016 IP
  10. Rukman

Rukman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes. Well said. but influencer marketing will be costly than small business budget. Finding influencer within budget of small ad budget is not simple and it is time taking process. Here are some influencer marketing platforms list
    http://www.influencermarketingreviews.com

Rukman, Jul 8, 2016 IP
  11. Sanjay Sawant

Sanjay Sawant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As a digital marketer, I would recommend going for search engine marketing (Paid Marketing), email marketing and social media marketing.

Sanjay Sawant, Jul 12, 2016 IP
  12. AppBoost

AppBoost Banned

Best Answers:
    All the methods you mentioned are good marketing methods. But each one performs different result for different product promotion.
    Email marketing is available for all the audience no matter he needs your service or not. While it will not drive targeted audience, it will cost some.
    And other methods also have its pros and cons.

I would like to share my own marketing method with you to promote our service. Our service aims at helping app ranking in App Store search results via organic downloads and reviews. So our customers are mobile app publishers.

For us, we tried to find publishers on App Store, App Annie, but email address from some agencies. Social media and forums are also helping us a little.

And then, we found the better way for us is to introduce our service on all kinds of forums. PR and content optimization is also necessary.

AppBoost, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  13. rramos6112

rramos6112 Peon

Best Answers:
    What tool you choose to market your product or service, also depends on who your target market is.

rramos6112, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  14. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion advertisement marketing and social media are the best and most effective business ideas

Thomas Perry, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  15. Tracey Wood

Tracey Wood Member

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing is the best way to promote your product & service in the market very easily.

Tracey Wood, Jul 19, 2016 IP
  16. leviscarol

leviscarol Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Media Marketing and Advertisement Marketing are the best method for a business.

leviscarol, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  17. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think we don't have the best marketing method if it's executed alone. We need to combine many methods together based on our requirement, based on our business, products,...and also on the budget and timeline. For each method, it's required execution on specific targeted audience such as: email, social marketing usually used for B2C marketing, SEO, SEM are used for B2C, B2B,..I think so.

daica85, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  18. Michelle Judge

Michelle Judge Peon

Best Answers:
    Michelle Judge, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  19. globalfair

globalfair Peon

Best Answers:
    one of the best b2b portals and free is digisilkroad

globalfair, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  20. globalfair

globalfair Peon