1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site with 500,000 page views per month earning only $200 per month

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by debarshi18, Dec 18, 2015.

1. BetaX

BetaX Member

Best Answers:
    No, but it affects the user experience, imagine someone trying to click a link and another site pops up, do you think they will like it?

BetaX, May 27, 2016 IP
  2. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!

I repeat, that we are the auction and cpc and ctr varies depending on type, geo, and zone of website were are placed recommendations widgets , it’s can’t be seen no one from the information you provide, so I’m unable to give any comments. If the widgets are placed at the bottom of the page, they will have lower CTR than the average in any case, regardless of what ad network you choose. If you have any questions - you should contact your manager and he will consult you on all the issues that interest you.

And in additional, I just want to note that you wrote that you couldn’t end up installing MGID on Thursday 26 may at 8:53 AM, and at 9:05 AM you have posted a screenshot of the statistics for February 2016, in my opinion it’s very strange. Interestingly, what think about that other members)

Have a good day!

MGID, May 30, 2016 IP
  3. debarshi18

debarshi18 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, the first time I signed up for MGID then I struggled to install the codes but I did install it. It was 3-4 months back. But due to low CTR and Revenue I discontinued it. And few days back when I saw this thread I thought that I couldn't install the code back then, so I ignorantly said that.

The screenshot is the actual dashboard screenshot with actual data, no doctored material is there :)

btw I understood why CTR is so low for my site, because mostly all the traffic is from mobile and as MGID donot have separate widget for mobile and desktop it is difficult for publishers to earn more money via it.

However the native ad network I am with now, they have separate widget for mobile and desktop view which helps me to mantain widget layout for both visitors. This network has the ability to become next taboola or revcontent. I am happy to be a part of it..

debarshi18, May 30, 2016 IP
  4. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    You can continue to expose themselves like liar or you can send me your account ID in PM and I'll take care of that actually happened. I'll give you a week, a week later, I will announce that you are the man who spreads disinformation and slander.:D

MGID, May 30, 2016 IP
  5. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    When I try to go to your site, it returns 502 error. With different VPN (GEOs) the same. Your manager Alexander Feshchenko said that on your site was very few traffic. And no data about your site in web.archive.org, so, as you requested, I write ISSUE SOLVED

MGID, May 31, 2016 IP
  6. duyleekun

duyleekun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Since we have MGID support here. May I ask should I have earned more?
    Thanks

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

duyleekun, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  7. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You pay HOW much for Indian and US traffic!? :eek: I don't believe I've seen ANYONE offer that kind of return before - but then again I tend to use the smaller ad networks.

Dean_Saliba, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  8. MGID

MGID Member

Best Answers:
    First - I'm not support, I'm official representing MGID in forums) You should contact the manager to solve their problems. If you are not satisfied, ask for a another manager, in extreme cases - send me a PM and provide the arguments (for ex. conversations with your manager), which prove that the manager is bad does its job and doesn't take care of you properly, and I'll take care for assignment to you another manager. Second - at my request our managers can show me the stats for solving any problems. So, from your screenshot is not clear, what is your site, what's the traffic, what site themes, etc, reinforce your images with some additional data, please, or I shall be forced to appeal to the moderators of the forum and let them know that you are lying. You can write your ID right here or PM me and I'll be able comment it. And I want to add, that you are free to choose the networks to monetize your sites, and each site owner should choose that higher benefit.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    MGID, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  9. duyleekun

duyleekun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pm sent

duyleekun, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  10. JunMong

JunMong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    MGID support adult site, i have new adult site have 1,5 million page view, but earning only 50$ :( how to earning more thanks all friend

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• page.PNG
      page.PNG
      File size:
      48.7 KB
      Views:
    JunMong, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  11. Pian24

Pian24 Member

Best Answers:
    you got lucky google did not banned you with download site now but you must becareful cause download illegal stuff that break adsense TOS. i think cpm will be nice

Pian24, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  12. yash meena

yash meena Member

Best Answers:
    try Eonads.com they have best rates and high fill rate

yash meena, Aug 12, 2016 IP
  13. Wisdom Lawrence

Wisdom Lawrence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Am still struggling with my blog Wisdomx13.com the traffic kept on decreasing

Wisdom Lawrence, Sep 5, 2017 IP
  14. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ofcourse pop will earn more because they open even if visitor do not want them to open, where CPC works only when visitor really click on ads, its lot different setup

GlobalAdMedia, Sep 5, 2017 IP