1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsterra review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by rezatak6, May 7, 2015.

1. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its already proof one of members here if you look you will find that post.

hostmela, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  2. Elena Dorofeyeva

Elena Dorofeyeva Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok thank you i am sure also that network is scam . Thanks

Elena Dorofeyeva, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  3. Gagan Josan

Gagan Josan Member

Best Answers:
    Impression: 217711
    Click: 180
    CTR: 0.083%
    CPM: $0.344
    Revenue: $74.998

I was so impressed with Adsterra but later i found that my mobile visitors were redirected to other spam sites which were forcing them to install apps or download something. I contacted Adsterra about this issue and they replied:
    Hello,
    I have made some changers. Could you please check after 40-60 minutes?
    If you still get redirecting - tell me please your Geo, device and also it will be great if you will send screenshot of the page
    Look forward to hearing from you

After that day this my report:

Impression: 10650
    Click: 27
    CTR: 0.254%
    CPM: $0.005
    Revenue: $0.058

With adsense i would have earned over $5 for same clicks and Impressions.

So basically my earnign was coming from mobile redirects not from clicks and impression. It mean Adsterra is a fraud.

Gagan Josan, May 4, 2016 IP
  4. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm getting fixed 1.1$ cpm for pops and so far they have paid me.

rajin, May 5, 2016 IP
  5. MyFarah

MyFarah Member

Best Answers:
    will keep update to you guys with a full report about adsterra if they scam or legit.. we are in the midlle of collecting info about them.

MyFarah, May 13, 2016 IP
  6. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really? And who are you?

charice.preston, May 13, 2016 IP
  7. MyFarah

MyFarah Member

Best Answers:
    We are team of publisher like others.. and they offer us to work with them . I dont know where they get our contact by adding us on skype and make an offer which asking traffic from us. We serve 100k to 200k daily unique visitors as we having 1millions follower on social networks. We will keep u all update since we always reveal who is under scam list.

MyFarah, May 14, 2016 IP
  8. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Ok very well, but like what I'm told to the other thread, if you have problem with ad network, it does not mean, we have problem too. Seems your 100k to 200k daily unique visitors are from Facebook. Maybe you already knew that Facebook traffic are one of the poorest quality of traffic out there.

We dont need any scam police here, because we have a lot, almost all of them are newly register, and thats make them less legit.

charice.preston, May 14, 2016 IP
  9. MyFarah

MyFarah Member

Best Answers:
    If poor traffic then why keep asking every hour and keep begging to us sending the traffic. If u know well about digital marketing..social traffic is the best because they are real people not bot or fake traffic. Yet..its a organic traffic everytime we generate the new leads. As we work for many ads network such as adsense..bing..media.net net they not asking and begging for traffic as they can monitor and analyze base on they system. We do help people who wanna know more Info about this market so we share all the experience through this platform. As we already make a review for plugrush..popads..popcash and other flatform that legit we are honest and very transparent to share the report and some others ads network are scam also we giving the review but we choose not to disclose in this thread. Why so emotional when its come to our honest review? If this ads network doing nothing's wrong dont toi worry. We are all here giving an open opinion for public :)

MyFarah, May 14, 2016 IP
  10. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Any publishers who consider Facebook traffic is good are no idea what his/her doing. They better switch work with McDonald crew. FB traffic is lowest quality of traffic. Low conversion or almost no at all. Stuffing viral videos/stories copied from other viral sites with "what happen next will shock you" with a fake play button will make lots of gullible people from third world clicked the link.

Now if adterra keeps begging you to try them, do they know that your traffic are from Facebook?

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  11. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Well I'm just tired of these newly register member who come here shouting "scam! stay away!" if ad network denied their payment. They don't think that their traffic to that ad network are not compatible (although they are enjoying other ad network). They don't think that majority of people here are not complaining and getting paid monthly. Like I said, "if you have problem with ad network, it does not mean, we have a problem too. "

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  12. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Also, where you conduct your review? How many publishers did you interview? Or based only on your personal experience? Or maybe some friends who are also having viral site :D

Can you please give us the link where to see those reviews.

13. Adsterra Network

Adsterra Network Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys!!! EARN EXTRA $$$ WITH ADSTERRA REFERRAL PROGRAM!

Take advantage of the lifetime commission and add 5% to your current earnings by joining Adsterra Referral Program! The more people you refer, the more income you will get. Simple!

Adsterra publishers are provided with a unique “invite” URL and a real-time statistics to track their earnings. Become Adsterra Publisher!

For program details, read Adsterra blog.

Adsterra Publisher advantages:
    - 190+ countries covered
    - 80% revshare
    - 100% fill-rate and 100% counting
    - Wide range of ad formats: banners, popunders, pushups, interstial, etc.
    - Up to $5 CPM for popunders and up to $1.5 CPM for banners
    - Adsterra API for statics
    - 5% Referral Program
    - Payouts net15 – always on time
    - Payments to Paypal, Payoneer, Webmoney, Wire, Paxum, Payza, BITCOIN!!!
    - 24/7 support

Adsterra Network, May 30, 2016 IP
  14. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I dont see any banners on Ad Tags, only popunders and pushups. Can you tell me where can I see banners code?

Also what is pushups, what is their different with popunders? Do you have click on pop ups?

charice.preston, May 30, 2016 IP
  15. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Hi! The ad tags are requested from and provided by your Personal Manager after the registration and account approval. PushUp ads are best for mobile advertising. You may read more about PushAds ad format here: https://adsterra.com/what-are-pushup-ads/ And yes, we do have Pop ads format.

Adsterra Network, May 31, 2016 IP
  16. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    But the problem, Adsterra Personal Manager are very lazy responding request. Thay respond after 5 to 7 days.

I think Personal Manage are the only problem for Adsterra. They are lack of professionalsm, if I were their boss, I send them back to school and study Management 101. Maybe they spend their time playing games or socializing in FB (or sleeping?)

charice.preston, May 31, 2016 IP
  17. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    We are sorry you feel that way. However, we accept only highly motivated and hardworking people who go through a special Adsterra training. They are all live people and some are located in various parts of the earth. We provide multiple ways to connect with managers fast, like Skype, email or ICQ.

It is very important for us to maintain high quality of support, so we ask you to share your personal experience as well as your Adsterra login name in PM so we can investigate this situation and prevent “lack of professionalism” in the future. Thank you!

Adsterra Network, May 31, 2016 IP
  18. Alvarotc

Alvarotc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I'm about to charge for payoneer but I have a doubt. In the "Payoneer ACCOUNT, STRING, REQUIRED" field mail payoneer placed?

Alvarotc, May 31, 2016 IP
  19. Adsterra Network

Best Answers:
    Yes, enter your email address in the field "Payoneer ACCOUNT, REQUIRED". There are detailed instructions provided in the PDF file located next to payment option field. But, keep in mind that your payent information is locked for the payment period. So you may not change it at this time. Feel free to contact your Personal Manager. He/She will provide you with our Payoneer string and other details. Thanks!

Adsterra Network, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  20. Popwin

Popwin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Instead os saying " We serve 100k to 200k daily unique visitors " maybe you can light it up and say what's your CTR or you CR on a CPA platform ? Just so we understand about what traffic are you speaking about.

Popwin, Jun 1, 2016 IP