1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Many Directory Submission Per Week ?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by tk-hassan, Jul 7, 2015.

1. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not worthwhile now. Better to concentrate on build links through social media.

dumindushalika, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  2. Sachinsood90

Sachinsood90 Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to better results in google then relax and sit tight just because SEO is not a short term process if you think you if you create a huge backlink and google will give you good rank, So you are wrong Google quality post not quantity, then focus on quality not quantity, just post only 5-10 directory on the reputed site like Dmoz.

Sachinsood90, May 3, 2016 IP
  3. AlyssaKPatterson

AlyssaKPatterson Peon

Best Answers:
    You are right. There are no exact numbers of posting directories because they are not become live at a time. it takes 6 - 8 month to get approved. I recommend to submit your domain on only high PR website which has also a good DA . It will help you to gain link juice than others as well as SERPS.

AlyssaKPatterson, May 26, 2016 IP
  4. nosheen hayat

nosheen hayat Banned

Best Answers:
    I am totally agree with you. I also think that directories are not first priority to gain good rank in google and other search engines.

nosheen hayat, May 27, 2016 IP
  5. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why is it no longer important???

vna1611, May 30, 2016 IP
  6. nosheen hayat

nosheen hayat Banned

Best Answers:
    According to google. Article submission can make cause of duplicate content. If any body submit article then it will possible then other one can copy that article and live at his/her own page, blog with change just few sentences. So that's why google suggest to avoid article submission and did not give high authority back link who comes from directory submission.
    Hope you understand.
    Thanks

nosheen hayat, May 30, 2016 IP
  7. ManzanitaBeach

ManzanitaBeach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm curious where so many are coming up with the number of 50 per week (which seems high). Is there somewhere this is discussed?

Or is it simply an urban legend? :)

It seems like there are some relevant, well ranked directories that are worth while. On the other hand, most are not.

Where are you coming up with 50 per week??

ManzanitaBeach, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  8. Dean_Saliba

Dean_Saliba Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is that these directories received so many submissions from spammy sites that Google doesn't hold them in the same regard as it used to so people are stepping away from submitting to them. Plus as someone else has already said the directories take AGES to approve your submission (unless you pay for their pro service) and they delete a lot of them.

Dean_Saliba, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  9. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The point is that the search engines knows every move you made. And if you try to submit your site to all the directories in a few days you will see that the ranking begins to drop. This happens because the search engines do this to prevent people from spamming directories. So you should avoid spamming if you really want to improve your site ranking. So you should not submit to all the directories in one day and try to spread the directory submission for a few months. Yes, this way to get backlinks is slowly. but search engines like you to get backlinks slowly and gradually.

TomRider, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  10. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats true" article marketing and blogging aswell as PPC is dominating traffic ..

Aaron111, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  11. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are different views on directory submission. But yes there are some directories which still have importance i.e Dmoz, Yahoo and other search engine directories. These are the directories which are edited manually .

MayurKawale, Jun 21, 2016 IP
  12. Mylesjones

Mylesjones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually that depends ,There is no any specific Directory Submission. The most important thing is Niche directories to submit and approval in that websites

Mylesjones, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  13. senseforweb

senseforweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think create 10-15 good Backlinks every month with relevant content will increase your ranking.

senseforweb, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  14. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Actually, directory submission has become outdated.

eric_wahlberg, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  15. Dealmirror

Dealmirror Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have read in so many articles & forums, where people are discussing about "How Many Directory Submission Per Week?"
    Well, according to me search engine will noticed your every activity that you have towards the website promotion. So, if you are trying to submit your website in all the directories in one week, then you will see that your website ranking will soon drop down and maybe it will get penalized. I prefer 5-10 directory submissions per week and wait for their approvals. In this way you will slowly get backlinks and ranked well.
    Here i’ll give you the list of new Top 100+ Free High PR Directory Submission Sites List. So don’t go anywhere just submit your weblink.

Regards & Thanks,
    Prerna kanchan

Dealmirror, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  16. fastreplies

fastreplies Banned

Best Answers:
    But what if SM see you as a spammer and delete your resources including
    your copy and paste article stuffed like Thanks Giving Turkey with backlinks?

Directories on another hand hardly get judgmental and would list your site
    even if it sucks million times stronger than Hoover vacuum cleaner.

:)

fastreplies

fastreplies, Jul 13, 2016 IP