1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review My Frozen Yogurt Site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by falconlink, May 22, 2016.

Hello guys,

Launched my new website on frozen yogurts in US last week. Tried to make a simple layout with maroon and green theme colours. Focusing on frozen yogurt brands and stores in US and will place some articles also.

Would like to see your feedback how to develop the site more attractive and increase visitors.

falconlink, May 22, 2016 IP
  2. learnwebsitedesigncom

learnwebsitedesigncom Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, the site doesn't look bad, but it looks too bland and nothing at all calls my attention. Also, for a site like this, there should at least be something like a Google map feature on it that I can see without me having to scroll to get to it.

learnwebsitedesigncom, May 22, 2016 IP
  3. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, it is very interesting and rich content! As for me, I want to buy this yogurt right now!) I think it is very tasty and it is very good product for your health! As about your web site, I will advice you to use more interesting design and more pictures! Try to use more bright and modern pictures!

JudySlean, May 22, 2016 IP
  4. falconlink

falconlink Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a google map in the store detail page to point the location of store.

Thanks for your suggestion. I have finished the layout and adding brands and stores. We have plan to add more features, i.e. recipe, articles in future. Hope to use bright pictures then.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
    falconlink, May 25, 2016 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, the health information is out of date
    upload_2016-5-26_11-41-48.png
    fat is now back in favour and no longer needs to be avoided.
    frozen yoghurt is normally packed full of sugar - and that's before you add the toppings

Having all that information on the homepage immediately brands your site as MFA
    You'd have to be living under a rock if you lived in the US to not know what frozen yoghurt was - the health stuff is good to have but you really don't need to start the site by explaining what it is.

Is the site meant to be a directory?
    If so you need to add more companies - I know we got some in Anaheim years ago, but that's not on your map.

Be careful using fake addresses on your contact page. You are probably better to leave it off altogether than to be deceptive.

It looks nice and rural though - but some of the other businesses linked with that address have scam warnings against them.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2016
    sarahk, May 25, 2016 IP
  6. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah everything is very nice and OK looking very nice.

Add a blog page and post article regularly there. I think after adding a blog page your site started to get more noticed and more discussion will run there. From there you will get more engaged people. Remember when posting article then try to post with eye catchy pictures and videos. Post article about how good is that product and why should people buy it also why and how they should keep eye on your blog updates.

Hope you will be successful with your site.

You caught some very important things. I agree with you.

Is the site meant to be a directory?

I think if he tried to make good directory then he should modify and should add more address with google map also with some good picture. Also I think if he add a blog page or forum page then site will be more interactive.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
    robinbd4u, May 26, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Seriously, you think they'll get repeat visitors?
    A community just aching to have their daily chat about froyo?

sarahk, May 26, 2016 IP
  8. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you again caught the real fact. Maybe repeated visitors for his site very low, But what will happen if he regularly writes on article about good and updated effects about the product then people may interested to get updates. :)

robinbd4u, May 26, 2016 IP
  9. falconlink

falconlink Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much sarahk and robinbd4u.
    Yes, we' re building our directory day by day with stores and right now working with Menchies and Orange Leaf brands. After finishing all stores, we'll add more brands with stores and obviously google map in store detail pages.

You're right. Adding major 10-12 brands, we'll create blog and recipe section with the site where you'll get various articles, specially flavors and calories; and different kind of recipes. But it'll take some time.

falconlink, May 27, 2016 IP