1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How may I get genuine followers on Twitter?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Ethnetia, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Its best to avoid doing that. Real followers differ much from the bought ones

Karuna17, May 29, 2014 IP
  2. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Follow others and they will follow you back. Check some popular twitter accounts and follow their followers, after that you can unfollow those who haven't followed you. Also try SEOclerks, many freelancers on this site provide twitter followers at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  3. David Tile

David Tile Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be honest. Be interesting. Mention people, follow people and RT posts you like. The better you do those things -- the faster your following will grow.

David Tile, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  4. HarryWhite93

HarryWhite93 Member

Best Answers:
    Quite often when I am bored with not a lot to do (which seems to be less and less of the time now, but hey), I search things that interest me, sometimes it'll be video games, tv, or something big in world news which happened very recently, and then read others' tweets about them. Favourite a bunch of the tweets you like/agree with and every now and then someone will follow you because you favourited them.

HarryWhite93, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  5. sajidisraq

sajidisraq Peon

Best Answers:
    Being active on Twitter is important to attract followers attention. By responding to Tweets, sharing valuable thoughts, useful contents posting will improve followers count on Twitter.

However, patience is important in term to get this type of job done. At the beginning you might not will get as fast result, but in long term it'll surely work.

sajidisraq, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  6. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Interesting posts and having something of value to the visitor is essential!

danasurvey, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  7. boko577

boko577 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends what you're going for.. Having one account that is meant for your business/website will gain you slight followers & views, but if you really want to take advantage of Twitter, it's better to have multiple accounts in your niche. Rather than having one account for your business, you can have 5 accounts that post relevant content to your site and then start promoting your site on those accounts, or start promoting your business account on those. If you want to gain followers, you will need to be active. My 100+ accounts are active every single day, they tweet, like tweets, retweet each other, follow, unfollow, DM.. The problem with manually growing your Twitter is, you are often busy and forget to use your account to its full potential. If you need help growing your account, message me and I will help you. I manage several other accounts for people and their businesses. I'm still early in development for my accounts, but they're having great results so far.

I had...
    16,000 followers on 11/10/15
    50,600 followers on 12/13/15
    80,000 followers on 12/29/15

boko577, Jan 8, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  8. boko577

boko577 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By the way... I mention having several accounts for your niche, and you may think that sounds like a lot to manage.. But like I said.. I manage over 100! There are certain ways you need to go about it.

First: You shouldn't sit down and come up with a tweet every day... You should sit down and come up with 100 tweets for the next month. May sound time-consuming, but a way around this is scraping relevant tweets/images and then all you have to do is 'ok' the tweets rather than coming up with things yourself. For example, I scrape 1,000 relevant images, then I scroll through 150 of them, delete 30 of them, and now I have 120 tweets that I set up to automatically tweet.

boko577, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  9. ArhamSoft

ArhamSoft Member

Best Answers:
    You must following to other peoples with your active acount,They will follow you back.

ArhamSoft, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  10. tmayoras

tmayoras Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with sharing good content. Pick a few topics that you can become an expert in. Read lots of articles on the topics from flipboard and feedly, post articles and tweet at least 3 times a day. Followers will follow. Mine have grown from 100 to over 3000 in the last 15 months. Have an article you can read on my profile page @TylerMayoras

tmayoras, May 7, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  11. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I understand you))) As for me, I use a lot of twits in my profile! Also, I try to spend more time their and post a lot of interesting pictures and content too! Also, you must use hustages in your posts)

JudySlean, May 13, 2016 IP
  12. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    mass twitter follow for twitter will get the job done, easy follow people in your niche they follow you, tweet like crazy and unfollow those who do not follow you.

Mybulen, May 21, 2016 IP
  13. faiz01

faiz01 Member

Best Answers:
    You can Share your blog posts via twitter! i have seen many websites that engage users via twitter to visit their blogs.

faiz01, May 23, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  14. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a great way to get quality traffic to your blogs. :)

danasurvey, May 24, 2016 IP