1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many can I earn from social media visitors from US and UK?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Asifur Rahman Rakib, May 22, 2016.

Hi,
    I have a blog site .It is not ranked google for any keywords.I can drive huge visitors from social media like 50,000/per from Uk and US.Anyone tell me ? How many can I earn from google adsense?

Asifur Rahman Rakib, May 22, 2016 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Social media traffic is useless for Adsense, You'll earn nothing and probably end up losing your Adsense account.

malky66, May 22, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media traffic one of useless traffic for AdSense . might be your AdSense account get banned. I suggest you to use native advertising on your blog, they will pay higher amount for social media traffic.

Furquan Ahmed, May 23, 2016 IP
  4. Wajid Ahmed Ghouri

Wajid Ahmed Ghouri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But, many sites getting lots of traffic from their social networks and they are earning too.

Wajid Ahmed Ghouri, May 23, 2016 IP
  5. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will earn lots from social media traffic but with AdSense you will earn some bucks.

If you have site on social viral content then you can earn lots of $$$ using native advertising.

Furquan Ahmed, May 23, 2016 IP
  6. Wajid Ahmed Ghouri

Best Answers:
    Obviously, Content is king but you also need another source to generate leads whether organic or paid

7. anrikaz

anrikaz Member

Best Answers:
    About 2000-2500$/day (with the condition: CTR ~3%), i saw my friend's adsense account. Don't forget to optimize your content (high CPC keywords).

anrikaz, May 23, 2016 IP
  8. Samim Noorzai TGC

Samim Noorzai TGC Member

Best Answers:
    What are you guys saying?
    Traffic from Social Media is like any other traffic. 50,000 visitors will earn you around $100-$200. This earning may vary depending on your CTR and CPM rates. Optimize your Ads and earn even more than usual.

Social Media delivers only qualified traffic, most of these visitors will turn to your customers. Folks in Social Media probably click a link when they see your stuff helpful to their cause, so they may take action as well.

One question really needs to be answered: How the heck you get 50 000 visitors a MONTH from SOCIAL MEDIA? If you are talking about fake traffic referred by Social Media, my answer will be different.

Samim Noorzai TGC, May 23, 2016 IP
  9. anrikaz

anrikaz Member

Best Answers:
    You don't know much about this thing, my friends have their own way to improve CTR/CPC. Almost their traffic is from social media (facebook), you can research more about high CPC keywords, then build your content.

50.000 visitors/ month is not that hard!

anrikaz, May 23, 2016 IP
  10. Wajid Ahmed Ghouri

Best Answers:
    Exactly!

11. Samim Noorzai TGC

Samim Noorzai TGC Member

Best Answers:
    What the hell ?! Earning over $2500 by Increasing CTR/CPC? Seems like they force their visitors to click their ads :D

50,000 visitors a month isn't too hard to get but WE ARE talking about SOCIAL MEDIA traffic!

It's just possible when you're spending thousands of dollars on promoting your links via FB or Twitter.

12. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Asifur Rahman Rakib Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have earn already some money from my friend`s account from social media traffic

Asifur Rahman Rakib, May 23, 2016 IP
  13. Samim Noorzai TGC

Samim Noorzai TGC Member

Best Answers:
    Good job friend. I hope you do earn even more.

14. Luke Patel

Luke Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    earning daily 25$ from adsense

Luke Patel, May 23, 2016 IP
  15. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you can come over to Google's own adsense help group and explain to all those who had their accounts disabled for invalid activity due to an over reliance on social media traffic, that there is nothing wrong with that traffic! Epic Fail. Social media traffic is the worse for Adsense and puts your account at risk if it is the predominant source. Social media traffic is very different to organic search traffic in the 'buyers intent' and click behavior when it comes to adsense.

Agent000, May 23, 2016 IP
  16. Samim Noorzai TGC

Samim Noorzai TGC Member

Best Answers:
    There are folks that replace the referrer of traffic with Social Media, the traffic shows like it's coming from FB or something while it is not. Google is smart in detecting bogus traffic.

17. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Best Answers:
    I have huge Facebook accounts of UK and USA.I am driving huge traffic from Social media like facebook, twitter, google+ etc.

Asifur Rahman Rakib, May 30, 2016 IP
  18. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Like I said in post#2, Social media traffic is useless for Adsense, Anyone that tells you otherwise is talking out of their arse.

malky66, May 30, 2016 IP
  19. Asifur Rahman Rakib

Best Answers:
    Why Social Media traffic is useless for adsense ?

Asifur Rahman Rakib, Jun 7, 2016 IP
  20. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    rather than me reply, here is a good explanation on Google's own help forum from John4896:
    https://productforums.google.com/fo...nse/john$20social$20media$20traffic$20invalid

"
    John 4896 said:
    I would say that a good number of the cases that end up here complaining about their accounts being disabled for invalid activity involve social media traffic.

Organic search traffic behaves differently than social media traffic. When someone has an interest in a particular topic, they search Google for something, find sites to visit and while they are there, ads related to the content they searched for are displayed. Since the visitors are already interested enough in the topic to have sought it out, when they click on an ad, they are genuinely interested and the chances that they complete the advertiser's intended action (like buying something) are pretty high.

Social media traffic on the other hand, are people basically bored and with nothing better to do than cruise around Facebook and other social media outlets, looking for ways to alleviate their boredom. When they arrive on your site, they aren't interested in anything in particular, but instead are just browsing around. If they click on an ad, the odds are much lower they will complete the action intended by the advertiser. This leads to the ad clicker behaving in a way that's outside the statistical norm for their demographic and such activity can be considered as invalid activity.

If your site gets a majority of its traffic from social media, the odds are much higher your account could get more invalid activity than is allowed and be disabled. That's just the way it seems to be. "

Agent000, Jun 7, 2016 IP