1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How would/do you use Snapchat or Instagram for B2B marketing?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ditmar, May 4, 2016.

First, do you actually use them for B2B?

I thought about tips and education (nothing special). However, I would like to find out more creative ideas.

Also, it could be great to show up your company's culture and you are a team of fun people, not just a boring profit maker.

Anyway, I don't know if your desired audience uses those platforms.

Ditmar, May 4, 2016 IP
  2. Aaron Ward

Aaron Ward Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For Instagram (because its what I specialize in...)

B2B:

Firstly, you want to gain their attention. This can be done via:
    1. Uploading images and tagging the business
    2. Commenting on the businesses photos
    3. Liking lots of their images and being an active user (showing interest in the brand)
    Do this for at least 1-2 weeks to show you actually have interest in their brand.

The best way after establishing yourself by doing the following above (it will increase your chances to be taken seriously and not a spammer) to then sell your service is to

Personally message them via Direct Message.

Tell them what's up, what value you have to offer (don't take from them, standard business) and hopefully gain a new client which will increase your own revenue in the future.

It's a lot like general marketing. Offer a high amount of value as a trip wire, then up sell later on as your profit maximizer.

Good luck sir!

Aaron Ward, May 6, 2016 IP
  3. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Having a blog with tons of interesting products, causes, pre-release items makes a good collection for sharing on social media. I especially like making lists on Instagram and sharing photos of cool stuff. I think one big thing with having a cool site is to make sure it's not made up entirely of freakin affiliate stuff. I used to do a lot of blog commenting and some of the things I would share would get reshared hundred of times, so I'm thinking it had to have helped the blog owner generate some revenue. But I also know the blog owner spent a good amount of time and money making the website extra enjoyable.

Karen May Jones, May 6, 2016 IP
  4. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    1. Yes, I am going to use Instagram soon for B2B purposes.
    2. Tips & Tricks is a good beginning, but don't focus only on this kind of content. Try to share problems too. Let's say you know a pain-point in the industry, try to build on those things in addition to tips&tricks in order to make prospects feel more connected. B2B is harder to market, since you don't go after certain personalities and preferences. Professionals are very mixed, so you have to find something that might connect them and pain points in business is one of the best things to do.

3. Sharing company culture is great, but not for sales purposes, but rather for HR. Talents are going to be more likely to join your business if they see that you are awesome. So yes, mix it up a bit. If you can diversify your content, it doesn't get to monotone and boring.
    4. And as I mentioned before. Your average decision maker might end up to be an Instagram using hipster or a suit wearing snob. You never know who is behind a job title. So try to focus on business not personalities.

And_The-Teddy_Bach, May 16, 2016 IP
    Ditmar likes this.
  5. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are no Direct Messages in Instagram

Ditmar, May 18, 2016 IP
  6. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have founded some tips for you! So, it is:
    1. Be more activety, post on Instagramm every day
    2. Set up Your Account
    3. Make it Fun! People love taking pictures of things they love and that follower’s love viewing.
    4. Brand Yourself Every picture posted should be a positive representation of your business and portray the image for which you are going.
    5. Videos are a great way to educate your audience!
    6. Use Hashtags
    7. Don’t be a Ghost Respond to comments and users
    I hope, that such tips will help you in your business!

JudySlean, May 18, 2016 IP
  7. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    There is kind of. If you check under the image, you can click on the heart, the comment or the redirect, which is in itself a form of direct messaging.

And_The-Teddy_Bach, May 21, 2016 IP