1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone make over $10000 per month with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by g36, Jun 20, 2011.

1. migha

migha Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for your reply, but I want a method through which I can talk to the customer in my blog beside putting my affiliate link int here

migha, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ask for a demo account of videodesk.com its free i use it ti live chat with my sites visitors when i'm online.

thanks again for your reply

yes, a self hosted free solution : livezilla.net

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    JamesColin, Oct 4, 2015 IP
  3. sarah_harvey

sarah_harvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is definitely interesting to see this thread and I think it's possible and sometimes it won't be, but asking for tips and tricks... it's like this:

Find a service or a product you can relate to and market it to kingdom come! If it fails, try and try again and if you are 100% sure everything is not working, then move on to your next product in Clickbank.

If you did something like Gaming Guides, you could potentially make a massive profit, but the downside to that is that you need to be a gamer yourself to understand everything about the game you are promoting and by doing so you end up showcasing all the best bits of the game.

sarah_harvey, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  4. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ClickBank can be a difficult market to get into. In my opinion, the ones that really make the money in CB are the vendors. If you create your own product and list it within the ClickBank platform, you would instantly get an army of affiliates promoting your product. This is of course if your product is of good quality and your commission payouts are high enough. Did you ever think of creating your own product? Even rebranded products could work well. Doesn't matter if you are an affiliate or vendor, if you promote a good product to targeted visitors you will convert.

mrupp2006, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  5. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure you choose a good product to promote. The sales pages of the offer have to look good to the end customer and target your traffic. If you are promoting weight loss products, promoting to body builders would not work. Look at the Gravity as well as refund percentages. In my experience, you will find a product that converts well very fast. These are usually the brand new products and product launches. They have not been seen by many and are a great place to start.

Remember: Choose a great product + a little research on targeting traffic + market everyday.

mrupp2006, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  6. Christian Networking

Christian Networking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What are you doing right now?

Christian Networking, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  7. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They always say the same thing. "Pick a good product, traffic, and profit". Nope. No one is doing that right, that I can see. No one shows you their website, or their methods unless you buy their program. I can tell you this much, I've been promoting Google Sniper via http://theseoidiot.blogspot.com, and through scribd, and other document sharing sites, and so far NO sales. However, I did post a few craigslist ads in June, and was able to see 3 conversions. However, Craigslist banned my posts, so I've been working on other traits. I've not seen a jump in conversions, and when I ask the so called "gurus" they always say the same thing. "great product, + a little research + market", aka BS. No one is making serious money, and everyone is selling you on their "method" or "top secret" way to do things. Bs.

sirjorgeofculver, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  8. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, I can show you how much I earn from a site very similar to clickbank but for french digital products :
    http://lesfameusesvideos.com/1tpe-ventes
    It's in Euros and it's for the last 6 months.
    At of today it's about $755 per month on average with only this french platform for digital products.
    Unfortunately I don't have stats to show for clickbank and english products because I haven't done a site about them yet.

JamesColin, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  9. Smokes

Smokes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Link domains to your hop links= profit.

Smokes, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  10. Convert RSS to PHP

Convert RSS to PHP Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It can get pretty hard at times to see that kind of residual income with Adwords and as soon as you get close they will "always" shut you down. Start fresh don't jump around from niche to niche fiddle around what you know and love and before long you will be making tons of 1). blog post
    2). capture pages
    3). and self managing discussion forums.
    (Hope you caught that :)) Please, what ever you do, do not use auto replicating pages, link farms, etc. Just stay on topic. Buy something, "USE" it, (for a little while at least), write a helpful, detailed, review on the product, link to the product from an internal page... etc trial and error as said above. Always end it with laughter, they will trust you more, (for some reason). Lol

To Your Success,
    Rubie Dubie "Do"! Lol

Convert RSS to PHP, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  11. AlekM

AlekM Banned

Best Answers:
    I'm certainly hoping to follow in his footsteps ... that's the plan at least! Wish me luck.

Definitely want to learn everything I can. If anyone has some advice to give me, I'd certainly appreciate it!

AlekM, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  12. Bill Wade

Bill Wade Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone can earn unlimited. Not only $10.000 , $100,000 still have very much. That is my target !!! You just have a smart way and some tricks to success

Bill Wade, May 14, 2016 IP
  13. toreate

toreate Member

Best Answers:
    No anyone, trust me on this. You'll find that even earning the first 1k/month is very hard. Times have changed. Your best bet to earning some money via online business is to stay away from gurus! That's imperative. If you'll listen to gurus, you'll never make a dime.

toreate, May 15, 2016 IP
  14. robert153

robert153 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wooow.... that's great for you, but i know some people that earned over 40K$ per month, yeaaaaah 40K$

robert153, May 15, 2016 IP
  15. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yes sir, if you are making $100/mo in your first year, then I would be surprised...
    and by this time, then you probably have invested a good sum, however, if you have
    done nothing on your site, then do not expect even $5/mo in your first year.....
    I have invested as much as $2000 in my site, and I have not even made a sale...
    making money online these days is far more difficult then it was a few years ago....

dscurlock, May 15, 2016 IP
  16. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, personnally I've been earning on average 750 euros per month over the last 12 months on a clickbank-like in french.
    So I guess using clickbank on an english-speaking audience would result in higher earnings.
    Here's the details of all my sales over the last 12 months, just to show that I'm not lying :
    http://lesfameusesvideos.com/1tpe-ventes

I have just put the common email marketing advices of collecting emails on a landing page by offering free stuff (videos) and then sending emails automatically to promote products in the same niche as the videos.

JamesColin, May 16, 2016 IP
  17. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty cool! Where do you get the videos from?

abajan, May 16, 2016 IP
  18. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I got the video from a french affiliation club (once per month) I have been a member for over 2 years, now I have quit that club.
    It allowed me to go faster because I didn't have to do the videos and the other stuff.
    But it's also easy to create them yourself, you don't have to produce the videos yourself, you can either outsource them or even more simple, you search for half a dozen interesting videos on youtube and you offer them in exchange of a prospect email.
    The work of searching the videos is already a worthwhile gift for people to give their email address.
    After you use the first emails of your autoresponder sequence to deliver the videos, then you talk about products in the same niche sold on clickbank or other affiliates platforms.

JamesColin, May 17, 2016 IP
  19. itsmtv

itsmtv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I haven't reached 10k/mo. But however my all income comes from JVZoo,Clickbank,Clickbetter. I've released couple products but since i'm too lazy to write all the sales letters,making and testing the sales funnels,getting JV partners and so on.. I decided to stick on being an affiliate. I don't want to speak on exact numbers but I live in Sweden, which is not cheap, and the only income source is affiliate marketing for me. So that is good enough. And the formula is as simple as it can be:
    Targeted traffic -> squeeze page -> redirect to affiliate product with sales funnel -> continue with e-mail follow ups.
    And I don't spend a single dollar for my traffic source. Actually because it is youtube. But I strongly believe that if I could make myself to invest more into video quality,squeeze page,email campaigns, I could hit the 10k NET barrier in few months.
    And I know the reason why so many people falls of this business.
    It is simply because of CRAP information overload. Mostly because of junk GET RICH OVERNIGHT schemes that makes people to jump from one thing to another, probably just time wasting thing.
    Just stick to your plan..
    AND TRUST ME!!! NO GET RICH OVERNIGHT SCHEME WILL MAKE YOU RICH!!! You only improve and earn money when you fail and improve yourself. There is absolutely no scheme that will fit for all of us, but there is absolutely a scheme that someday you will find if you keep searching for it.

itsmtv, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  20. Rangau2

Rangau2 Member

Best Answers:
    wow !!!!!

Rangau2, Jun 25, 2016 IP