1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is this right way to write unique content ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by indiasbull, May 10, 2016.

i am going to start seo blog.

what i am going to do is

choose 10-20 posts and print them and read them and right something similar what they written and then will type in my blog.

so i am not copying their content and i also will get new unique content.

is this right way to write unique content ? for better traffic and for SEO ?

indiasbull, May 10, 2016 IP
  2. seo_matic

seo_matic Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It depends. To write a unique content, make sure that you don't use set of words similar to the original article. You may use same set of words provided that they are not on the same sentence or paragraph to be safe.

To boost your traffic through SEO, use keywords. These keywords should be found all throughout your content. However, make sure that it won't look spammy.

seo_matic, May 10, 2016 IP
  3. happykahlon

happykahlon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you to that write blog in your own words. Don't use set of words similar to the original article, you can get only idea from published content. If you will write a blog in your own words then it would be helpful.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
    happykahlon, May 10, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Write your own content, yes you can read some good SEO blog for getting idea but don't right on same topic as might be there too many article written by some others. Share your own experience in your SEO post.

Furquan Ahmed, May 10, 2016 IP
  5. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    yes i will change the topic a bit, and will not going to write same paragraph, i will read their blog and similar to their blog in my own words.

indiasbull, May 10, 2016 IP
  6. muhammadqasim

muhammadqasim Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes you can write unique article but if you use unique ideas with fresh article then it is better...

muhammadqasim, May 11, 2016 IP
  7. mixing

mixing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are quicker and more automated ways of doing that, but it would work. The best way would be to write the content uniquely yourself. But, you can just re-write other peoples work instead I guess...

mixing, May 11, 2016 IP
  8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    From your point of view yes it is the best thing to do.
    If you can think of something or maybe add a little more value that the original content didn't have then that will make it much better.

Patricia Ann Lee, May 11, 2016 IP
  9. Rahul245

Rahul245 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to follow certain guidelines that are good for SEO
    • If you are running blog on wordpress, SEO by Yoast plugin is the best for optimizing website for better ranking
    • Content should be unique and self written
    • Try to use LSI keywords in the article
    • Maintain optimal keyword density
    • Check for the grammar of the content, since search also take grammar into account while ranking a website
    • You can also outsource contents ( recommended if you are new to Blogging and SEO), get content written by the experts

Rahul245, May 11, 2016 IP
  10. dddougal

dddougal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would probably work in the short term, but the best long term plan is to outsource your writing.

dddougal, May 11, 2016 IP
  11. Iliq tasev

Iliq tasev Active Member

Best Answers:
    Better post 1-2 post but unique not copied and written with different words

Iliq tasev, May 11, 2016 IP
  12. Rich Jinks

Rich Jinks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personally I don't think writing unique content is just about re-hashing the same thing with different words. The problem isn't even that you're copying someone's idea, the real issue is that readers aren't going to be interested in what you're saying if they've read it before.

There isn't really a trick to writing unique content: writing relies on interesting, original thought. As well as researching what other people have written, you need to set aside time to really come up with your own opinion on a topic.

Think about your intended reader, think about their problems, think about how you can articulate a way to solve those problems: if you take the time, you'll be able to offer interesting insight which might just attract readers and encourage shares.

Also, here's something I find really helps:
    1. Research your subject area
    2. Read what others are writing about
    3. This is the important bit: think about what they aren't writing about. What isn't making sense about their article? What key bit of information do you wish they told you but they didn't? If you find a lot of people missing out something you think is important: there's your original content idea.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
    Rich Jinks, May 11, 2016 IP
    WLEadmin likes this.
  13. Callumm

Callumm Banned

Best Answers:
    Writing unique content isn't that hard. You can look up the latest news stories in the niche that you're in, take the information and write it in a new angle. Sometimes, a new perspective is what makes a unique content more than the information.

Callumm, May 12, 2016 IP
  14. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, this is not the right way to write unique content. Just rewriting/rewording other people's content is not adding "unique" content to the web. What the internet needs is posters who speak from their own expertise on subjects they know well. Copycat writing adds nothing and just clutters up the worldwide web.

Jim4767, May 12, 2016 IP
    WLEadmin and malky66 like this.
  15. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends what you want from your site.

- If you want to earn money in some way, then this is a good way to produce content.
    - If you want to help your readers, inform them, add something of value to their lives and improve the overall value of the Internet (and thence your site's usefulness, authority and popularity), it's a crap idea. Regurgitating the same information - as @Jim4767 said, does nothing but produce useless, pointless clutter.

WLEadmin, May 12, 2016 IP
  16. indiasbull

Best Answers:
    Articles:

i will do everything myself sir, just reading their post give me few more better ideas making my article more better then their article:)

indiasbull, May 12, 2016 IP
  17. Kaas

Kaas Member

Best Answers:
    Now that is good advice! Better write that down somewhere.

Kaas, May 13, 2016 IP
  18. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To write a good and informative content, You first need to research the topic gain some knowledge and write it with your own words. Add your own opinion or suggestions to it. parroting others content is not a good job and does not add any value to your content.

iwebsocial, May 21, 2016 IP
  19. Shipra Mukhopadhyaya

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Being unique is the only thing to write unique content. I use a simple rule to write unique content, write something just like a teacher. Read the text and explain it to your students. As you are unique everything you write automatically be unique. Use your own style, own form and own words. You don't have to worry about it.

You can also take the help of a good quality dictionary to find similar words. I would suggest you to use WordFlood for this purpose. If you feel that you need wordflood, contact me I'll help you.

All the best to you!

Shipra Mukhopadhyaya, May 21, 2016 IP
  20. indiasbull

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i start a 100% unique content website Nuskhe.in

soon going to start it in english too.

indiasbull, May 21, 2016 IP