1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2016.

1. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Do you think that he will hit the 1237? I just saw an article that said that even in the first round of voting, there are about 200 uncommitted delegates, so if Trump falls short by 50-100 delegates, he can probably convince enough uncommitted delegates from that pool to go with him on the first round vote. His new advisor, Manafort, is supposed to be a wizard with this type of thing so it will be interesting to see how that plays out.

jrbiz, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Neither will Cruz. At least Trump has a chance. I am maybe dreaming, but I think Cruz is over. They've all made a mistake when they started imitating Trump. Only Trump can do what Trump does. The moment Rubio got confrontational and nasty towards the other candidates he was done. Cruz has been doing the same. It never works for those who claim to be conservative Christians. But that's nothing compared to all the dishonest tricks he's been doing. Manipulating the delegates and stuff. Yes, I understand that the system allows for this to happen, still it's dishonest. If it came down to a pure and simple voting Trump would have beaten Cruz in almost every state.

qwikad.com, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have maintained throughout this thread that I am an ABC voter (Anybody But Clinton) and would have happily supported ANY Republican candidate over the sleaze and corruption machine that Billary leads. However, what Cruz and Kasich are doing right now (conspiring to prevent Trump from getting to the 1237 delegates) has me totally disgusted. They are clearly nothing more than conniving, greedy politicians and are truly showing their stripes now.

The RI primary is tomorrow ansd as an unenrolled voter, I was toying with the idea of a mischievous vote for Sanders to hurt the Clinton crime family, but am now totally committed to giving my vote to Trump to give him an even bigger margin. I am furious with Cruz and Kasich and they have been completely discredited in my eyes for the damage that they are trying to do to the Republican party's chances for their own personal gain. They will NEVER get my vote for anything, as a result.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
    jrbiz, Apr 25, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Getting closer and closer. What other evil stunts are they going to pull on him? Can't watch any media outlet anymore. They are all sick, evil people. All popular radio talk show hosts have proven to be "for themselves and their big, deep pockets" and not "for the people". Sean Hannity has been an exception. No wonder his ratings are through the roof now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] FOX & Friends ‏@foxandfriends 27 minutes ago
    .@realDonaldTrump wins GOP primaries in Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Maryland, Delaware and Rhode Island

qwikad.com, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I could not be happier with Rhode Island's results. We gave Trump his biggest win yet and the Clinton corruption machine took a hit, too.

Haven't had time to listen to talk radio lately, but I thought that Rush Limbaugh was at least neutral on the GOP primary side? Is he favoring Cruz over Trump?

jrbiz, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  6. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    I quit listening to him over this. He says he's neutral, but he is not. At least, it's not what I sense coming from him. He comes close to gloating when Trump loses or makes a mistake and then he's kind of reserved / contemplative when he wins big. And you can't miss his favoritism towards Cruz. Although it didn't prove to be helpful.

qwikad.com, Apr 27, 2016 IP
  7. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Congratulations to Donald Trump on his decisive win in Indiana!!

13061948_10156985699135725_727513161301919451_n.jpg

qwikad.com, May 3, 2016 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It will be interesting to see how much longer Cruz hangs on. Kasich is already off the radar screen.

I noted that Trump is now leading the Clinton thugs by a couple percentage points nationwide in a recent poll. They will come out slinging sleaze and lies at a fast and furious pace in the next few weeks.

jrbiz, May 3, 2016 IP
  9. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, May 3, 2016 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and even better, Bernie just beat the Clinton crime family there, as well! Indiana has become one of the most important primaries in this election cycle. Amazing.

jrbiz, May 4, 2016 IP
  11. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Here's why Ted didn't win the nomination as I see it:

1. Getting an endorsement from a prominent Mormon. What some people do not realize the majority of evangelicals do not consider Mormons to be of the same faith. Ted gave the finger to a lot of potential evangelical supporters when he accepted the endorsement. In essence, that was the beginning of the end of his candidacy (as far as the evangelicals concerned), yet he seemed to not care. It's possible he would be still in the race if he got the same endorsement from, let's say, Franklin Graham or someone of the same stature.

2. Falling into a trap of rhetorics, name calling, blaming the other candidate(s), making rash decisions (hastily choosing his running mate is a stark example of it). The people didn't like it. Just listen to some of his radio interviews with Sean Hannity. You can't miss the shame and blame game Ted chose to play.

3. Not being able to calm the concerns of those who thought his Canadian citizenship would become an issue come November.

4. Not being able to fully convince some of his supporters that, indeed, he can beat the next democratic candidate.

5. He made his Christian faith the center of his campaign and as a result was accused of being intolerant of opposing views and a homophobe. Whether he is or is not, I don't know. But... a future president should be a uniter, not a divider. He failed to show that, as president, he'd be representing everyone.

qwikad.com, May 4, 2016 IP
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    All of your points are valid but I think that there is one more issue, perhaps one of the larger ones:

He is not a "likable" guy. The GOP establishment, including his own Senate colleagues, do not like him personally. My wife was turned off by him the first time she saw him and heard him speak. I liked his positions, but every time I saw him I kept thinking that he looked like a young version of Grandpa Munster from the Munsters TV show who was a sniping, cranky guy. Ted always looked peeved or at least unhappy when I saw him on television. And his rare smiles looked forced or insincere to me. Hard to build up a loyal following with that type of unlikeability. I think that is why Bernie is hanging in there as long as he has: Billary is extremely unlikeable, too.

jrbiz, May 4, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  13. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    This is hilarious (to me, anyway). Maybe it's crazy vs. crazy or maybe Alex does have a point there. I could never understand people who, at some point in their lives, begin to sabotage their own lives causing a lot of pain to themselves and to those around them. Not sure if it's because of their inferiority complex or pride. Whatever it is, it's painful to watch.

qwikad.com, May 9, 2016 IP
  14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'll tell you what is painful to watch: it is the Bushes, Romney, Ryan, Kristol, etc., who all encouraged us over the years to fall in line with their chosen, yet imperfect, candidates because we "had to beat the Democrats" no matter what. We held our nose and voted for McCain and Romney, despite their obvious inadequacies, because, after all, political parties are about winning elections (and nothing more, actually) and we did not want to split the Republican vote and give the election to the Democrats. Of course, both McCain and Romney lost big because of their flaws (don't forget that Romney as governor of Massachusetts was the father of Obamacare.) Now, because these crybabies did not get the same type of lackluster/flawed candidates to win the primary process, all bets are off. These folks are so clueless that they did not recognize the way Trump artfully energized the electorate and do not now recognize that they are about to drive a stake into the heart of the very Republican party that they claim to hold so dear. If they do not smarten up fast, they will be killing their party forever.

jrbiz, May 9, 2016 IP
  15. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Agreed. Obviously, if Trump is elected Ryan / Graham will be gone the first day Trump's in the office. As for the rest of the crowd they can't mess up his hairstyle, no matter how hard they try. That gel is too strong to break.

qwikad.com, May 9, 2016 IP
  16. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, May 26, 2016 IP
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have been laughing at his comments about "Goofy" Elizabeth Warren, the senator from next door Massachusetts. Though I wish that he would not just call her "Pocahantas" as he has been doing. Around here we call her either "Fauxcahantas" or "Lie-awatha" due to her falsely claiming to be a Native American so she could get that cushy job at Harvard.

The Billary email scandal is getting some attention right now due to the IG's report basically saying that she broke the law; I hope that the FBI announces something soon.

jrbiz, May 27, 2016 IP
  18. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You know, it would be amusing, if it were not so sad, but I had to note that there is a storyline being pushed by the lamestream media saying that Trump is not "acting Presidential." The Clinton sleaze machine has been pushing this hard, of course. I have one question for anyone who is saying that s/he cannot vote for Trump "because he is not acting Presidential."

Is being investigated by the FBI "acting Presidential?" Is bald-faced lying to the families of the Americans killed in Benghazi as their coffins were laid out on the airport tarmac "acting Presidential?" Liberal hypocrisy is nothing new, but this particular propaganda ploy is a new low, even for the lamestream media.

jrbiz, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  19. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    You can think whatever you want of Trump, but at the end of the day, the guy is a decent human being. This, however, is pure evil:

Glenn Beck suspended by SiriusXM for 'assassinate' Trump interview

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/glenn-beck-suspended-by-siriusxm-for-assassinate-trump-interview/

These guys are nuts. The funny thing is his guest (Thor) was clearly saying, in essence: if the Congress can't remove Trump legally, some patriot(s) will remove him whatever way possible.

They are acting like pussies now, freaking out wondering if they have really gotten themselves into hot water this time. I am curious to see what will ensue from all of this.

qwikad.com, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  20. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I used to watch and like Glenn Beck when he was on Fox News. Did some solid investigative stuff on Obama. But he fell off the face of the earth for me and a lot of people when he left that show. Sounds like he has gone a bit off his rocker since then, too. But I don't worry too much about him. I am pretty annoyed with Bill Kristol and his pouting cronies. If they truly mount a third party candidate, he could throw the election to the Clinton crime family. Supreme Court appointees alone are too important for this nonsense.

jrbiz, Jun 2, 2016 IP