1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ONE COIN has become more Popular

Discussion in 'General Business' started by evelinawilliams007, Apr 20, 2016.

ONE COIN has become more Popular, I was skeptical at first but I did manage to get somewhere UP there.

If you're asking me how much I'm making per month, it's still in the four-figure range. It's a cryptocurrency yeah but the difference is that it's actually a network marketing company. I just wanted to let everyone that there's money to be made. The top earner makes over 2 million in commissions per month, and the top earner in Europe makes almost 500,000 EUROS per month in commissions as of yesterday.

Not bad huh, I am already a member for 8 months now and my profits are growing steadily. Anyone else has jonied ONE COIN? Share your story please.

Regards

evelinawilliams007, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The Starter is 110 EUR but offers very little other than how to get started. The Executive Trader Package costs 3,300 EUR and is too pricy for my liking.

Spoiltdiva, Apr 25, 2016 IP
    evelinawilliams007 likes this.
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have started with the Trader Account and have upgraded gradually to a Tycoon. I'm building my downline, we all need a strong downline to get our matching bonuses/comissions. You can start out with the Starter Package and upgrade whenever you want. You get tokens with everypackage that further on will convert in coins by mining them. So basically you are making an investment.

I have bought 5 Tycoons myself and there are several more in my downline.

P.S. Ignore all the BS that one coin is a scam, because it isn't even near being a SCAM.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I'm always looking to invest and a couple of months ago I did look into it. I have a couple of concerns:
    They have only been around since July of 2014. The fact that they operate out of Bulgaria does not inspire me, as this country has rather lax laws pertaining to.....
    What also made me nervous is that their president was terminated by OneCoin.

But on the positive they have at present 264,000 members and over 146,440,000 OneCoins have been mined, and that is indeed big.
    Their activation kit price is only 30 EUR, not bad.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  6. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    One Coin has 1.75 million members, a lot has changed since you last checked. 640,190,000+ mined already.

There are top members making 400.000 - 3 million dollars in commissions a month.

Many are making well over 10.000 in commissions.

Check the latest stats. One Coin has a value of upwards $6 per coin. I mined 5000 coins when the coin was $0.52, now it's 10 times more than that. Simple math 5000 coins are now worth $30.000 but I have 15.000 coins in my account which means roughly $85.000 and just mining another 25.000 tokens.

If one coin will be worth $10 by the end of the next year I'll be worth $150,000 in one coins alone, let alone the commissions which is great because I have invested a fraction of that.

Bullshit walks, money talks.

;)

All this speaks for itself.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  7. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Our mined figures are far apart. But I had my figures awhile back and are not current. I have reason to wonder about Ponzi coins.;) A lot of belief and well wishing goes into this. I am going to have to check on this more before I would take the plunge.
    Anything that sounds too good to be true usually is.

8. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    People are making fortunes, bring one person here that has been scammed.

Everyone that is saying ONE COIN is a scam doesn't even have a Trader status let alone being a Festival or upwards.

Bring one person here that has been scammed, people might want to see some proof on words thrown out without any knowledge.

BS walks, money talks.

9. Mexican ™

Mexican ™ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is ONE COIN really? Website - didn't get a thing, Google - only "scam" links show up.

Mexican ™, Apr 25, 2016 IP
    evelinawilliams007 likes this.
  10. evelinawilliams007

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    One Coin is just another cryptocurrency.

https://www.onecoin.eu or check my signature link since you need a referral to join.

All the scam links are from the competition and other people that don't know anything about one coin.

11. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    At times I'd like to test the waters so to say, but then I see the site and it looks and functions like it was thrown together just yesterday by a few amateurs I say: "Whoa, hold your horses. Maybe next time."

Why do some multi-million-dollar businesses have sites that look like they're worth $100? It has always puzzled me.

qwikad.com, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I may be unworldly but something is off when a business operates from Bulgaria but isn't registered there. #taxhavens

love the whole partners thing, such a misused word.
    I wonder how restricting this one is

sarahk, Apr 25, 2016 IP
  13. DiamondStar007

DiamondStar007 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello all OneCoin members.Can you share with us how you find new people to join please(exactly the marketing formula),,,and exactly how much money you invest in Onecoin and Exactly how much money you take profit OUT OF ONECOIN?
    How much money come back in your bank account and after how long time please.
    Thanks a lot

If an IneCoin member want to sell his coins,tgere is anyone who will buy the coins soon?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
    DiamondStar007, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  14. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I finally got the dope on Onecoin. It has been exposed as a global MLM Ponzi scheme...stay clear of Onecoin!

Spoiltdiva, Dec 17, 2016 IP
    Proaffili and sarahk like this.
  15. Proaffili

Proaffili Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here in Trinidad and Tobago, I have a friend who keeps bugging be to get in. I am afraid that isn't for me. I'm not saying it's bad or Good but it doesn't appeal to me and I'm not going to get involve. It doesn't matter how much profits are being made daily - I am out and I'm staying out. LoL

And thanks for that piece of info. I am going to look it up on the net right now!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
    Proaffili, Dec 29, 2016 IP
  16. DasCoin

DasCoin Peon

Best Answers:
    Onecoin had a good starting idea...combining cryptocurrency and network marketing is definitely the future of online investing. BUT, they didn't follow it with adequate technical results. They still DO NOT HAVE public blockchain. Besides they are still illegal in USA since they don't offer options for investors only. I recommend thorough check up before joining this system.

DasCoin, Feb 20, 2017 IP
  17. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    The OneCoin wiki page seems to describe it as a 'Ponzi' scheme: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onecoin

daronch, Feb 21, 2017 IP
  18. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  19. DasCoin

DasCoin Peon

Best Answers:
    @daronch - exactly, if a system does not offer the possibility to be client only (not to participate in any network building) and if there is commision based on new members you include and not exclusively out of product sales, that system is most likely a Ponzi scheme. Additionally, the owners of Onecoin do not help with their moves, constant changes in how the system works and avoiding questions about technical details. All shows that it is a scam that will disappear when money inflow stops.

DasCoin, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  20. Ray123456

Ray123456 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OneCoin just an another ponzi scheme you should avoid in the first place.
    However there are many members doesn't care about it.

Ray123456, Mar 7, 2017 IP