1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build links without spamming? and how many links does a website need?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by FarrisFahad, Mar 20, 2016.

Hi all!

How can I build links without spamming?
    No spamming include:
    - Article directory
    - Directory submission
    - Forum posting
    - Blog commenting

I want to promote the site the proper way.

And how many links do I need to rank well for a couple of terms?

FarrisFahad, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  2. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At first, you have to find out relevant site. If your site is about technology, so You have to find tech site. And comment obviously long sentence and helpful. Not only wish to get a backlink.

There is no limit to create link. You create many link as you can.

tareqjhe1, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can build links by targeting online communities (forums and blogs) that are relevant to your site niche.
    On the other hand, I do not recommend you doing directory submission anymore.
    If you want to do article submission then I suggest that you submit only to high quality article directories.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  4. drestauro

drestauro Member

Best Answers:
    Write an amazing piece that provides well researched answers to the possible questions and intent of the users behind the keyword search your targeting.We'll call that content "A". Then write reviews of products you thought were good that give you a natural opportunity to link content "A" in the review. Get the review on the companies radar somehow (sometimes this is as easy as getting clicks on the link to their site, other times you need to tweet the piece to them, or email their media department). Companies love good press, so they will typically link the article on their press page. Since you have strategically linked all product reviews to content "A" link juice passes through your anchor text from the company who linked the review to content "A". Furthermore, since your piece answers the users keyword intent it will climb the search results when folks click on it because it answers their question. See thats the key, that most miss. If you don't have a good piece that answers the question for the user they will hit back and go to another link. Google sees that and drops you in the Serp. Backlinks may get you in the door, but quality content is what keeps you there.

drestauro, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  5. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    there is a service linksmanagement.com where you can check how many backlinks you need to rank for some keywords.

ExtremeIM, Mar 20, 2016 IP
  6. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, you can use one or two links on some diferant sites! For the first, try to develop your taffic, thanks for social networks! Also, very important use trust site! Good luck)

JudySlean, Mar 21, 2016 IP
  7. hockeybabble

hockeybabble Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is a great suggestion and I would totally click Like if I was allowed. I think this strategy would work great for improving organic traffic for sites that offer B2B products.

hockeybabble, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  8. onlinemarketplace

onlinemarketplace Member

Best Answers:
    Directories, social bookmarking or even article submission work no longer. By doing this you just improve chances to get stigmatized as low quality website. Instead, do proper guest posting and not just for the sake of backlinks. Write indeed helpful pieces of content and build your presence as an authority in your another niche. As an stl files provider, we help 3d print consumers and geek on everything related to 3d modeling, printing, 3d printer settings, etc. There are dozens of questions replied on Yahoo answers, Quora, Ask.com and others. People started to perceive us professionals in our field and seek our help on our website already.

Keep users's needs in your attention, not crawlers!

onlinemarketplace, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  9. hockeybabble

hockeybabble Peon

Best Answers:
    This is also a super good post.

hockeybabble, Apr 9, 2016 IP
  10. tripm

tripm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At this time , I have just built website with domain Truyền hình FPT Nam Định , but i wonder where can i buy backlink of teck forum ?

tripm, Apr 9, 2016 IP
  11. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy your product reviews on trusted niche magazines and blogs.

Ditmar, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  12. truz

truz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Search engines are your best friend. Use them to locate similar websites/content. You'll spend some time searching, however once you find a few decent ranked websites that allow comments, you can visit them on a regular basis and contribute to their website.

The most effective way for building links, from my own experience, is blog comments. Just as I'm responding to your message here on the forums, do similar things on popular blogs. The goal is to write quality content and place a nice backlink to your own website. If you're writing good quality comments, on a regular basis, the website moderator won't mark your messages as spam.

Just remember.. The key is quality, not quantity.

truz, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  13. DarwinJones

DarwinJones Member

Best Answers:
    It's not the number that matters it's the quality of the link. It's really hard to get quality now-a-days so we need to be creative to think of ways.

DarwinJones, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  14. David Camp

David Camp Peon

Best Answers:
    Guest post, article exchange are good methods to build clean backlinks.

And how many links does a website need is a question without an answer. Maybe unlimited, it always not enough.

David Camp, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  15. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    not really. You can out source, even quality links...
    however, it can get expensive, and seo is time consuming...
    even with quality, if you use wrong anchor text, it may never pay off....

I constantly hear people dis fiver, it was not long back when you could
    obviously buy 1000s of links, and just spam your site, then of course, google
    hit, then all of a sudden, fiver was bad; however, if you look closer with who
    you are dealing with, gigs have improved, of course, you will can buy those
    silly massive link packages that serve no purpose but to bomb a site with backlinks.
    you can also go to source-wave.com, they have some quality link sellers also...

again, this is no longer a free market of just posting bs links on low quality forums, if you want
    serious backlinks, then be prepared to put an on going budget into place; this is long term, not short term....

ignore the idiots that say "relevant only" They have no clue what they are doing...
    if you are getting relevant links only, then that is not natural link building...google
    expects that you will obviously get non-relevant backlinks, however, they still should remain high quality backlinks; your link profile should be diverse, yes
    for the most part, they should be relevant, however, not 100%, not only that, you
    should also be getting nofollow, dofollow; dont draw attention to google by only getting relevant, and dofollow backlinks, this would be a red flag red for sure.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    dscurlock, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  16. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't just use the platforms for spreading your links, it will not help you that much. I will suggest using the forum posting and stay as natural as possible. Don't think that you are here to create backlinks. Just think that you are here to learn and help others from your experiences. It is the best way to contribute to a forum which will also help you in creating your credibility in a forum, and also backlinks for your webiste.

I usually don't care about dofollow or nofollow forum signature backlinks because if I have a good quality content in my posts/replies, then users will be interested in my signature links and visit my website.

Mr.John90, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  17. irfansyah

irfansyah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i saw many answered here

irfansyah, Apr 12, 2016 IP