1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Pitsgoy

Pitsgoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very bad rate here. Rate never under 1.7 before, now it's easily down to 1.1 ~ 1.2 .

[​IMG]

Pitsgoy, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, nothing we can do. We are a bidding network, so we do not control rates in any way.

tomksoft, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  3. Vejeeta

Vejeeta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we understood that rate is vary, but mr. tomksoft why fill rate were tremendously decreased compared than 2015.

Vejeeta, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  4. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Fill rate has been tremendously increased recently as we have dropped minimal advertiser rate. I am getting feedback from really big publishers(>2M imps a day) that fill rate is good for most countries.

tomksoft, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  5. tomoyo23

tomoyo23 Member

Best Answers:
    I have a pending payment from the 1st April, still do not pay me, ID: 2906727, , greetings

tomoyo23, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I am sorry for the delay. As we process wires manually, there are sometimes some delays.
    PayPal and Payoneer payments are processed automatically, so are always on time.

Got it unblocked for you. Please be aware that I cannot see any email from you in our support system(I checked by your account profile email).
    Our system blocked withdrawals due to some traffic anomaly detected on one of your websites, however as it happened a long time ago, I do not have any further details.

Update: I have found your email. So you sent us email 4 HOURS AGO from a different email(not profile) and without mentioning even your username. So after 4 hours you have no response and you call us scam?

tomksoft, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  7. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    The rates just started to go up. They were so low.
    Hoping for the best :p

masinerija, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  8. kuskka

kuskka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How can I check how much revenue was generated by my referrals? Is that possible?

kuskka, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  9. KK2009

KK2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    whats the refill rate for Egypt for a site that has 5-9 M monthly page views also whats the current average cpm for that country

KK2009, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  10. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Sorry, not possible.
    We do not know, as we do not count unsold traffic.

Also, I have a rather sad announcement:
    Due to issues beyond our control, we will have 1-2 weeks delay on all outgoing bank transfers.
    PayPal, Payoneer remain daily. During this time we will do our best to process Payza more often than usually. Be aware this is caused by regulatory issues and is not related with cashflow.

tomksoft, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  11. tomoyo23

tomoyo23 Member

Best Answers:
    I've been waiting since April 1, we are 18, wait 2 more weeks for payments ?, 1 full month ?, please,solution .. greetings

tomoyo23, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  12. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I will be reaching out to all affected publishers in case we do not have a solution till tomorrow.
    Basically, our primary bank has refused to process transfers for us without any valid reason nor prior notice.
    Our law department is checking what has actually happened(and if it even could have legally happened), while I am working on alternative solution.

tomksoft, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  13. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Looking forward to this.

What is this data-cfasync="false" and for what?
    Do we have to add or regenerate a new adcode for the sites which don't have that attribute?
    Is there anything else new in the code?

Any news on this?

bagongjigong, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  14. Steve102

Steve102 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great threat thanks for these valuable informations i like Popads its an amazing ad network for publishers.

Steve102, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    The data-cfasync parameter is used to disable RocketLoader from CloudFlare. If you do not use RocketLoader then there is nothing you need to do.
    If you use RockLoader then the old adcode(without that parameter) does not really work.

Regarding adblock bypass - the works have been suspended as we have absolutely focused on one and only feature at this moment, which is automatic campaign optimization system.
    Offering adblock bypass would result in further reduce of rates and we want to do something to finally get them high again. Of course adblock bypass will be done, but a bit later.
    The campaign optimization system goes a bit slowly as it is a very complex project, yet we hope to start first partial tests today.

tomksoft, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  16. Nicksurm

Nicksurm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi tomksoft!
    Recently i had an issue regarding anomalies which was detected on my websites and my payments are on hold. What do you mean by anomalies? Bots or some false traffic or something like that? 100% of my traffic is unique and are just regular people from all over the world. How much time does it take to review my account and free my balance to withdraw funds? Here is a complete error message:
    We have detected certain anomalies in your websites traffic. Until they are reviewed by our traffic quality control team, your withdrawal requests will not be processed.
    I have already earned some money from you without any problems and i really like your website, including CPM and features you provide. I don't want to have any kind of problems with your company. Thanks in advance

Nicksurm, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  17. monicastern

monicastern Member

Best Answers:
    Dont use popunder code on paranormal sites, popads cant handle them :p

monicastern, Apr 24, 2016 IP
  18. Faris Basalamah

Faris Basalamah Peon

Best Answers:
    awesome, i will try it ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Faris Basalamah, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  19. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You have to contact support with your username.

Do not understand, sorry.

Instead of calling us scam, please contact support. How it works is our system detected statistical anomaly in your traffic(for example, all traffic came from same country or same browser etc.).
    When that happens, system locks your withdrawals. Withdrawals will be released once we do manual verification of your account.

tomksoft, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  20. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    Really, they been freaking awful sending all US traffic and rate is 0.74 only made 11$ but sending you 15k don't look great to me.

[​IMG]

phillipmorris, May 1, 2016 IP