1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If You Vote For Hillary Clinton; You Are Voting For Higher Taxes!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by dscurlock, Oct 13, 2015.

1. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with part of your statement. No body could be more evil. but you are only thinking about the nation. what would happen in international politics? You need a trained, seasoned, and if I may say so an evil politician, who will ruthlessly fight for your country and its rights. Trump isnt a politician, neither a leader. He knows how to make profit but I dont think he will be anymore beneficial to US.
    On the other hand clinton has vast experiences dealing with national and international politics.

FemaleAdda, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  2. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    I agree.. but a wall is far from perfect.. its stupid... its a waste of public funds. If you cant stop it, then control, maybe seal entry points or something or other, but comeup with something better. A US prez should never do something just bcoz thats the only option. He has the smartest people as advisors, I am sure someone will find a BETTER solution.

FemaleAdda, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and that experience includes debacles like Benghazi, the failed Russian "re-set" (think Crimea, Syria, etc.) and many other failed liberal bad policy decisions. She is a proven failure in international diplomacy.

jrbiz, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No one has offered a better solution despite decades of trying to "fix" this problem. A wall has worked quite well for Israel in terms of stopping people from sneaking in to its borders in certain areas. I have not heard a better solution from anyone anywhere.

jrbiz, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  5. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought America was the land of the free. If you made and sold products and China can make them for half price then what would you do? Then if Trump rang you and said make them in America or we will raise tariffs to match the American-made price what would you do?

Bushranger, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  6. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    I think that kind of terrorism is easy to check.. but the methods that terrorists and terror elements will resort to after that.. we will need to tighten our security twice as good

FemaleAdda, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We already have policies in place that deal with this issue, in regard to blood diamonds. Hard to see how buying goods without tariffs from countries which have none of our labor regulations makes for fair trade with American businesses who have no option but to comply with such burdens, never mind the currency manipulation. Do you really think I, or anyone else in America is so attached to cheap crap from China that we are unwilling to pay a little more to give American employees a level playing field?

Its strange to see a leftist like you, Bushie, arguing the other side of this coin. Your position right now is basically globalist.

Obamanation, Apr 7, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  8. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    I think it's funny the OP is decrying Clinton for higher taxes when Trump's stated policies means higher tarriffs or taxes, depending on the manufacturer. Tarrifs are taxes anyway, still goes to government.

iphones, ipads, Laptops, US companies. Is that really "cheap crap from China"?

I'm of the Center mostly, leaning slightly to the left on some things. Only people on the farer right, like yourself would see me as a Leftie. Not that I mind the title. The fact you're arguing for higher taxes is also quite strange. Maybe you do have a bit of globalist in you too, deep down.

How much more tax do you think people should pay?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    Bushranger, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No one is saying that a wall would be the be-all, end-all for security purposes. It would just be one component of protection that would be used in conjunction with many other security measures, some of which are already in place. However, having an open, porous border thousands of miles long in which millions of people are able to stream over without any oversight means that terrorists could easily bring in teams and devices that we will regret at some point. Of course, it would also help with the illegal immigration that is not only allowing in all kinds of bad elements but is also cheating the millions of potential immigrants who are following our immigration policies and playing by the rules.

jrbiz, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, I have never met a far-left liberal who did not think that s/he was a centrist. :)

jrbiz, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  11. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, but i am concerned that he doesnt have anything else to say other than that wall.. he has no points to speak about, no more issues to discuss.. just that

FemaleAdda, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  12. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    That's because they probably are. Must be hard to tell what they are from the far right, obviously.

Bushranger, Apr 8, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You say tomay-to, I say tomah-to. :)

jrbiz, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if all you follow is the lamestream media, you might think that. I assume that you have not heard his positions on trade, the Middle East, NATO, healthcare, the budget, etc.?

jrbiz, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  15. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the frustration among those planning to protest stems from Trump's positions and statements on Muslims, women and immigrants, as well as the general vulgarity and crudeness of some of his campaign statements

FemaleAdda, Apr 9, 2016 IP
  16. sundaybrew

sundaybrew Numerati

Best Answers:
    Hillary will make America Great again

TRUMP DOESNT PAY HIS BILLS - I now own one of his old domains http://trumpuhosting.com

HILLARY !!!!!!

And its GREAT that she is helping immigrants and other

sundaybrew, Jul 23, 2016 IP