1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Highest Amount You Have Bid On A Keyword...

Discussion in 'Bing' started by GJWi, Apr 6, 2016.

Hey Everyone, Just doing some split testing with my bing ads and it got me thinking, what is the highest amount you have bid on a certain keyword and what is the highest amount you think you would be willing to spend on 'a click' ... all replies will be great feedback, thanks!

GJWi, Apr 6, 2016 IP
  2. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    $3... However, I's promoting something extremely unique and expensive. Though, first, I didn't get the profit which I's expecting, though I still had some profit. But, after polishing things a little more, I had what I want. But, believe it or not, according to my experience, it doesn't matter whether you're planning to do advertising on Bing or Google, both are same. They both will give you the same results. However, as everyone already knows, Google of course has more buyer traffic. And, Google is especially valuable in the mirco niche marketing 'paid campaigns'.

When I ran the same campaign on Google, I'd around $1500 more profit. But, it took me 15 days to had that profit, I's in the learning process. It wasn't instant, in the very start... Fortunately, now I know what I'm doing...

billll, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your trials and analysis because it will determine the most clicked keyword target ad in which you will bid the most to get your conversions.

KylieSweet, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  4. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Up until the point where the acquisition cost is no longer profitable.

topcoder, Sep 25, 2016 IP