1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It does not work like that. Actually, even such low quality sites(autoblogs etc) can get very high rates for mobile adult traffic from certian carriers.
    At PopAds we have the quality grading system which automatically would push any low quality sites to low quality buckets so advertisers can exclude them with one click.
    PopAds was built on the idea that we ban accounts only for fraud traffic. As long as the traffic is real people, even if low quality, we accept it and let our advertisers decide.

At this moment, a slight average rate drop is caused by the recent changes in minimal CPM. We got quite many worldwide/multicountry campaigns at rates below $0.50, but that also improved fillrate which now should be 90%+ for worldwide raw traffic.

tomksoft, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  2. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe it will be good if you create premium publishers program - to you can provide high quality ads with best rates for premium publishers and for better results for "high paying" advertisers.

FullHider, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  3. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What does 'premium publisher' mean, anyway? Is that by content quality measure or earning capability measure or some ratings ... what?
    Totally shit of content can make good money if you know how to make brand of it.
    In general, 'premium publishers' can do the job with banners only :D

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    TrafficLos, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  4. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Premium publisher program would mean binary categorization of publishers. Some would be good, some would be bad.
    That's not really something we are after. Right now, such categorization is made per-website by Quality parameter which is automatically calculated. Yet, in most cases each advertisers finds out which websites work best for him/her, which I believe is the most fair solution.
    What we might offer in the future is VIP programme for biggest publishers(in terms of volume) which would have autoapproval of websites and better support(which we will be slightly limiting in coming months; but do not worry, nothing too terrible).

5. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what considered as a 'BIG PUBLISHER'?, how much traffic do we need for that?

RaKxA, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Just saying it might be offered in the future. We do not have VIP Publisher account type at this moment.

7. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi popads, are we able to find out which country has the maximum traffic for a specific category? can u also pm me ur skype, thanks

Wiz Khalifa, Mar 25, 2016 IP
  8. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what happened?

Attached Files:

RaKxA, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  9. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    At this moment it is not possible. Such analytics will be doable once we migrate to new backend system(still in planning, no ETA).
    The screenshot shows you get a lot more traffic for these few hours. It was something local, we did not have any networkwide increase at these hours.

tomksoft, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  10. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    no. i meant usually my impressions is 600-700 and now it went down to 300-100(also my revenue for this day). my traffic is the same.

RaKxA, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    On your chart, the increase of traffic looks not natural, and then it looks like it went back to normal numbers.
    Anyway, it is nothing networkwide, here is our networkwide traffic for today:
    [​IMG]

As a default solution, I would advise you to use our Troubleshooter tool.

tomksoft, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  12. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    ECPM rates for the Vietnamese nation or very low current level of $ 0.22 eCPM it , it can be increased up slightly is not

tuminh6396, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    That is quite weird. I think $0.22 is even a bit BELOW our minimum(yet, might be a bit wrong, I am unsure about 2 cents). Even if not, that would mean you have 100% of desktop traffic and 0% of mobile which has higher rates.
    But whatever your rate is, as always - nothing we can do.

tomksoft, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  14. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    I fear the popup mobile will affect my website and my clients do not transport a go again , I think the price is low eCPM as please help and give it to more than $ 0.30 as well,
    [​IMG]

tuminh6396, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Nothing we can do. Please be aware that desktop traffic from VN is worth virtually nothing. There is really huge oversupply and we have just a few advertisers.
    Thanks to our recent changes(lowering of the minimal rate), this traffic is at least sold, as before you would have just really low fill rate.

tomksoft, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  16. Pitsgoy

Pitsgoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty bad rate today. Anyone else?

Pitsgoy, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  17. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft
    Some people cant access my website, because some ads redirect them to other websites when they using mobile.
    are you planning to fix that?

RaKxA, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  18. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    This should be very limited issue. We have automatic scanner in place which can detect such things. So even if one of our advertisers does it we will know soon. Today I saw one detected case of redirection and the advertiser has been banned.

tomksoft, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  19. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok but i have this issue over a week?

RaKxA, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  20. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    It might not be from us then. Our scanning system checks 1 campaign per minute right now so I do not think that some bad campaign could remain undetected for a week.
    To verify we would need to know IP address of a visitor who got redirected within 24h from the incident.

tomksoft, Apr 4, 2016 IP