1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Facebook good or bad?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by dipal76, Dec 18, 2015.

Dear Friends,
    Is Facebook good or bad for you?
    If good, please give reply why it is good....
    If bad, please give reply why it is bad....

dipal76, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  2. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is good in my opinion. Post your content/links to drive traffic. You can interact and engage your audience. People will share things that they like which can get you more likes, more traffic, and you can reach more people through these shares that maybe you would not have gotten before.

KatnissEverdeen, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  3. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is a great tool for me, at work and off it.
    For work, it helps me get traffic, build audiences etc.
    And outside of work, Facebook helps me keep in contact with the people I care about.

I see people that complain that they are getting addicted to it and I try to understand how is that possible. IMO Facebook should be regarded as what it is: a tool and nothing more

HCFGrizzly, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  4. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! As for me, Facebook is a social website which is really easy to use and for many people it is the best way to socialize with friends or family and always be aware of interesting facts and news. Also, I know that there are many people who prefer to use Facebook for their business marketing and it really works.

Kate Evans, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  5. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

From my point of view and my user experience, Facebook is good and there is no doubt about that. The reasons are below:

1. Facebook gives us a chance to interact with an enormous number of friends who are online.
    2. Through Facebook we can share our joy and sorrow among our friends.
    3. We can create some Facebook events which are really helpful for others. Like if there is any fundraising project, we can create it through Facebook.
    4. We can advertise our brand or product via Facebook.
    5. Facebook has a safety check tool. If there is any natural disaster or any accident in any place, Facebook activate this tool and people can notify others whether they are safe or not.
    6. Facebook messenger can be used as an Instant Messenger tool.
    7. When we upload any picture in Facebook, the pictures gets stored, we can view it later and we can also get the date on which the picture was uploaded.

There are other thousand advantages that Facebook give us. So, Facebook is an awesome tool and using Facebook with good control can bring a lot of benefit to us.

Thank You!

Himadri Subrah Saha, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  6. Alexmathiou

Alexmathiou Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook is great, it gives you the ability to be able to share pages of your site and articles and receive great and relevant traffic which is what every website owner wants. You are also able to interact with those who are interested which means creating a good bond between potential customers and visitors and yourself.

Alexmathiou, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  7. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    facebook is good because it gives you an opportunity to interact with a lot of different people.

MurrayRothbard, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  8. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, as for me, FB it is excellent! It is the best social network, and thanks for it you can connect with your friends and develop your business! FB has a lot of advantages and thanks to it you can do everything! Thanks for such things as FB ads Manager you can improve your business and everything will be great! Why not, it is very easy and very popular network!

JudySlean, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  9. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess, in my opinion would be good and bad both. This is the reason, I keep my professional account and my personal account separate and dont involve much people other than only my friends whom I know personally. If I have to post any photos or update about my personal life, I never post it with the "public" or "friends" option, rather choose friends individually who can see my personal posts. Yes it does take time to choose each and every one, but few minutes of effort would keep you safe on social network sites like facebook.

China_girl, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  10. rockytarek

rockytarek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook Is Good Because You Can Make A New Friends With It And You Can See News For Your Best Actor Or Musician Or Any Company + Don't Forget That Facebook Have More 1 Billion Person

rockytarek, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  11. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    This question sound to me, something like: "Is Gold Good Or Bad"

As long as you can milk some targeted traffic from facebook it's all good.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  12. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook is so good rather on Instagram and Twitter because it can show many details about yourself and the ones whose using Facebook.

ShuperMhen, Apr 21, 2016 IP
  13. ancer

ancer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, all points presented here are good. As long as you know how to manage your content and privacy settings, then FB is a great place to make this a platform to share your content, drive your traffic and get in touch with your friends and family. All the best to all ;)

ancer, May 1, 2016 IP
  14. Svetla Vasileva

Svetla Vasileva Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is good! It's romantic!
    "Do you take me to be my lawfully wedded Facebook friend, to chat with and to like, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until sleep do us part?"

Svetla Vasileva, May 2, 2016 IP
  15. hostingandseo

hostingandseo Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook like Digitalpoint is a amazing Free resource for marketing and meeting new people and making friends too. Though Facebook is more personal in some cases but i actually make money from Facebook and pay nothing, just joined this forum so hopefully i will get some leads here after a while i am sure. Still learning about this forum i wish i joined much sooner as i have most likely lost out on meeting a lot of interesting people and inevitably lost out on some leads too.

hostingandseo, May 2, 2016 IP
  16. itexpert2050

itexpert2050 Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook Marketing is really good if you can doing that properly . Many affiliate marketer find good leads from this area so i think you can find also .

itexpert2050, May 4, 2016 IP
  17. JonBell16

JonBell16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Honestly I do not fully understand your question. Try Fine it will, for the other is bad for one person.
    As they say, the taste and color - no friend.

JonBell16, May 24, 2016 IP
  18. Thomas Perry

Thomas Perry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is a matter of taste. I think it's quite a personal question- for some people FB is the best social platform to make new friends, while as for others it's absolutely useless. As for me I like FB and regard it as a very popular platform full of current news and events!

Thomas Perry, Jun 29, 2016 IP
  19. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    Thats a weird, I dont thinks socialmedia can be judge as "good" or "bad", you can judge them by their functionalities and their utility to make business.
    If you judge Facebook with those parameters, I would say its definitely a good thing, if you know how to use it.

David G. Welch, Jul 5, 2016 IP
  20. aradhya sharma

aradhya sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes , facebook is a good thing.As we know that facebook is a top social site.
    It presents a new marketing opportunity through creation of facebook business pages

aradhya sharma, Jul 14, 2016 IP