1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I monetize populated Facebook groups?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PhiladelphiaIM, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @Mkcoy this is not a goldmine, you need to think and make it a goldmine. Analyze your audience and then decide which ever way mentioned by everyone would suite you.

Mehdi.b, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  2. make25

make25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should do a facebook campaign with a CPA offer and then spend $10 a day for 7 days in Facebook ads to reach their friends and others. In this way, you could possibly get more clicks throughs which means a potential of higher commissions from the CPA.

make25, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  3. yuyun

yuyun Member

Best Answers:
    By having a lot of members on the facebook you have plenty of opportunities to make some money.
    -You can sell something related activities of the group.
    -Can by creating offline activities of the group such as: seminars, fairs, walks into a place, race and others. There, you can search for sponsorship of events created to provide data on the number of members you have, the sponsors certainly interested to make money for you.

yuyun, Mar 23, 2016 IP
    deltamas likes this.
  4. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    whic cpa network is good? any recommendation?

donsr, Mar 24, 2016 IP
  5. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best would be CPA offers on scholarships. I believe maxbounty or peerfly have such offers
    gaming offers or free product offers such as free iphone or gift certificate could also convert

ExtremeIM, Mar 29, 2016 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  6. yuyun

yuyun Member

Best Answers:
    try endorsement way, you can offer people to promote their products, maybe you as admin can wear a cream product that is an effective way to promote someone's product as well as to make money from your populated facebook group

yuyun, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  7. donsr

donsr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how cpa work ? if no one click or complete survey we do not get any money right ? cpa means if anything user do after click the link right?

donsr, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  8. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes. if its per lead, they would be sent to an optin page where they put their information such as name and email and you will be paid by the cpa network if someone does that.

ExtremeIM, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  9. evildrome

evildrome Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If its a group where people help each other and swap tips (e.g. Recipes or DIY Tips) then you can leverage the knowledge contained in the group which is now no longer accessible because Facebook has a ludicrous endless paging format which is useless for serious information sharing.

I can download a Facebook group and present it in a reader program that lets the data contained in the group become useful again.

I have made a demo video of the reader program (PGO-FB):

Please excuse the voice over. I had a stinking cold.

So, how does this make money? Simples. You sell the reader program to your group users and you get a 50% commission.

They get a very useful program that can be used on ANY Facebook group and you get a bit of money.

If you don't sell them PGO-FB, another group owner will....

evildrome, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  10. aj2703

aj2703 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know this thread is a little old but UK based member here after advice on how to make money from my facebook group page. I have over 80,000 members at the time of writing this with approx 800 - 1,000 new members per week. The group doesn't have a niche as such. It's a regular buy and sell your second hand items etc. It does have alot of self employed businesses advertising.

I have just started advertising ebay items through their partner network posting direct links with their link generator thing. That is doing ok, but I am always up for any ideas as apart from this I don't have many ideas...

aj2703, Jul 13, 2016 IP
  11. joshis99

joshis99 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Position yourself as an expert to your customer base and sell sell sell....lol

joshis99, Jul 18, 2016 IP
  12. blackmay

blackmay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Very nice comments... will implement these on my fb groups

blackmay, Jul 26, 2016 IP