1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funds transfer from paypal to bank not received though completed?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Meph, Aug 27, 2007.

Hi guys, I have a question. This is my first time withdrawing money from paypal. I requested to withdraw some money via electronic bank transfer from my paypa to my bankl 2 days ago. When I did that, the status wrote pending but today it wrote completed. However I checked with the bank, they have not received any funds from paypal yet.

When paypal status says completed, does it mean they have already started the transfer which will take about 5-7 days as stated in their claims or does their 'completed' means they have already sent the money and it should be appearing in my bank account now?

Help will be greatly appreciated :)

Meph, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my case, when it shows Complete, it means that the transfer has been completed at Paypal's end and the payment instructions has been sent to their immediary bank to be sent to yours. In my experience, it will take between 3 to 4 days after that for my bank to post the funds into my account.

eddy2099, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  3. Hellfire81

Hellfire81 Peon

Best Answers:
    Completed in PayPal doesn´t mean it´s in your bank account already. Like eddy says for me it´s between 3-4 days mostly till money recieved in my bank. Sometimes faster, sometimes slower.

Kind regards

Hellfire81, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  4. Meph

Meph Peon

Best Answers:
    I see, very nice advice! thanks all :D

Meph, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  5. goforhunt

goforhunt Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes buddy,

It takes 3-4 business days.

:)

goforhunt, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  6. apex1970

apex1970 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal sent the money and you must wait for them to slowly go to your bank :p

apex1970, Aug 27, 2007 IP
  7. webw

webw Peon

Best Answers:
    Completed 1-2 days
    Funds received 3-4 days
    --------------------------
    Total aprox. 5 days to receive the money.

webw, Aug 28, 2007 IP
  8. ammoun

ammoun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Update us when you will recieve them ;)

ammoun, Aug 28, 2007 IP
  9. uqstudent

uqstudent Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know why but I transferred $1000 to my local bank account but not received since May 5th, 2015 (25 days as of today). Every time I call Paypal they say they sent but the bank says they never received anything. We double checked bank account number and it is correct. Paypal says they are tracing the transaction but every time i call they say no news! Couldn't be worse than this.

Is it even possible that some money to be lost?

I will never use Paypal anymore and I may make an official complaint about this and get a lawyer to get my money back.

uqstudent, May 29, 2015 IP
  10. masroorahmed

masroorahmed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello. everyone. i hv trasfered 11$ from paypal to bank. on 15th march 2016 and now 23-03-2016 now 8 days completed and i hv not recieved payment to my bank yet. bbut status completed in my paypal account. what to do i dont understood. please some one give me some suggestions plz reply it.

masroorahmed, Mar 23, 2016 IP
  11. writepro19

writepro19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If it is your first withdrawal, then bank will investigate your source of funds before actually accepting it and showing it in your balance. Same case, if you happen to not withdraw again for a long time, after your last withdrawal. The money should come to your account sooner or later. So be patient and keep your account active.

writepro19, Apr 9, 2016 IP