1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If You Vote For Hillary Clinton; You Are Voting For Higher Taxes!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by dscurlock, Oct 13, 2015.

Hillary wants to expand from Obama's success....
    What? Obama is the biggest failure...
    Obama has increased our deficit on a massive scale...

Hillary wants too:
    Give immigrants free collage...
    Give immigrants free healthcare...
    Give time off to pregnant women...
    (and who do you think will flip this bill?)

I do not have a problem with people in general working their
    way to become a citizen of the United States; But it seems a little
    intolerable just to give our tax money away with no effort of earning it...

I do not mind if business is willing to provide time off to women that have
    children, no problem; by no means should tax payers flip such a bill...

Seriously? Hillary Clinton wants to take food of our table (the very food that we
    work hard for) and give it away to a lower class so they can have a better life....
    more like the responsible having to take care of the irresponsible....

My raise is like 3% per year....
    My rent increase is 10% per year, per month....
    (not sure if Hillary can add; not in my favor...)
    Do you see a problem with the numbers?
    (I certainly do!!!) As long as housing can get
    away with it, then the 1% will continue to take...)

Hillary Clinton is the 1%!!!
    Vote For 1% is the same as
    Voting For Higher Taxes!!

Want Another Clinton In The White House?
    May as well just ask; How much is this going to cost me....

Hillary was not even upfront over her email scandal; What will
    she hide god forbid she becomes president of our nation?

No Thanks!

dscurlock, Oct 13, 2015 IP
    FemaleAdda and jrbiz like this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The thing that people miss about Hillary is that she is as fiercely liberal, and possibly more so, as Obama. Her liberal credentials started with her work on Watergate in the 1970's and continued right into her reign as first lady in the 1990's. It was only after that when she suddenly morphed into a "centrist" so that she could pursue a Senate seat and eventually run for president. Her husband, once elected, saw the writing on the wall and moderated his positions quite a bit; she will not do so as she is much more fierce in her liberalism than Bill ever was (he just wanted the power and was not as much of an ideologue.)

jrbiz, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  3. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://clinton.procon.org/

The 1990's were pretty perfect for me.

Barti1987, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If comes down to Clinton-Trump, then I think Clinton will lose; however, I do not think trump really wants to
    be president, and probably would like to find a way out. Trump does not want to be president anymore then
    I want to go to work everyday. I think trump is just to much in love with his money, I doubt he wants to
    be confined in the white house running his mouth all day, then finds out, he cant get anything done....

dscurlock, Oct 17, 2015 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps, but as a classic "A" type achiever, he has conquered the business world, has conquered the entertainment world, and may be now looking for his next conquest, the political world. I think that he may be in it to win it. My concern is what he does if someone else starts looking to win the Republican nomination. If he goes against his word and goes the Independent Party route, it would split the anti-Democrat vote and likely put Clinton in the White House, much like Ross Perot did with Bill.

jrbiz, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  6. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Same thing is going to happen in USA as it happened in time of Benazir Bhutto in Pakistan when it got to war with Govt officials of that time in 1991 over collecting cement and bricks and destroying the milk and non-veg dhabas, in the end she got much stock of ammunation that Pakistan had to even import Oil though being a nation close to sea from which oil could had been extracted.

Better to divorce wife in USA on basis of extra-affairs before your money is engulfed by some African Women who your wife hire as lawn cleaner/Toilet cleaner.... What are you going to do after sex with a Women? I read about Sex Diseases and for fact more than 1 crore people suffer from AIDS in Indian Sub-Continent.

jaguar34, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  7. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    at least we know what the problems will be.. with trump everything is uncertain.. some of his policies and measures are too drastic..

FemaleAdda, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  8. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently Trump is going to ring all his CEO mates and get them to bring back manufacturing their goods in America, which obviously means they'll need to jack up prices to cover the higher wages.

And, if they refuse, he's going to put higher tariffs on those goods, which means higher cost to the end consumer either way.

Aah, but tariffs and paying more for everything isn't taxes so it's all good apparently.

Could people really be that stupid? I don't think so.

Bushranger, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    In the middle of elections overblown promises that cannot be kept are always made; nothing new there and everyone does it. There is not a single candidate running in the U.S. (or anywhere else for that matter) whose platform cannot totally be ripped apart and proven to be impossible to do, sure to fail, etc. These campaign promises and the reaction to them are more of a Rorschach test for the person doing the analyzing than anything else. In fact, the candidate, once elected, immediately forgets about 90% of his/her platform. Look at Obama and his promises to get our troops out of the Middle East, close Gitmo, rise above partisanship, bring the races together, lower health care costs, increase employment, etc. All total B.S. that he knew would never happen even as he was reading it off the teleprompter.

There is one unique thing about Trump, however: he could be the first U.S. president in well over a century to not be beholden to a small cabal of wealthy donors and power brokers. Look at the Clinton crime family: Hillary said that they "were broke" when they left the White House back in the 1990's. Now their net worth is hundreds of millions of dollars paid by Wall Street fat cats, Middle Eastern terrorism sponsors, and worse for simply giving a few speeches. Guess who will be pulling her strings should she win? I think that it is Trump's potential independence that has the "bought and paid for" Washington pols in a panic; their wealthy masters are not going to like it if Trump wins. The lamestream media is also scared of Trump because he has likewise shown them to be incapable of influencing him.

I have to say, this may be one of the more interesting election cycles that I have witnessed since I started following politics as a kid back in the late 1960's.

jrbiz, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  10. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So Trump's the man simply because he isn't beholden to the so-called 1%? As a billionaire I would think he is the 1%. If he does become Prez you'd be simply cutting out the middle-man, at best.

I think he's shown himself up as a fool, with a big cock apparently, too many times. (How low does he go?).

Apart from that, making enemies with all the people he will need to pass any of his laws means he won't be able to fulfill any of his promises if he does gain power. Any President needs congress on his or her side to pass anything substantial. One bloke against a hostile congress will stall progress for America, just as Tony Abbott did here. We've gone nowhere fast here in Australia but back-door deals are being done aplenty.

He's thrown a rock into the Republican Party and set off the ripples, good on him for that, it was badly needed. But I think by doing so he has simply ensured a win for Hilary this time round.

Tea Party'ers were loud and vocal last time round, and the press, looking for stories lapped them up. I see no difference now. Trump brings a lot of fanfare but I reckon he'll go nowhere fast once he's pitted against Hilary.

Bushranger, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  11. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    i dont think he will have that independence that you are talking about.. sure he has more money that any pres ever but nothing comes without strings attached.. where do you think all that money came from.. all the tie ups he has.. all his venture parteners.. business parteners.. everyone whom he owes.. that'll have some power over the presidency..

no business stands up on its own...everyone owes some part of their business to somebody.. only thing is.. trump has money that he proudly declares.. while others can never do that

FemaleAdda, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is amusing to read these comments supposedly showing how bad Trump or any other candidate is, as if there has ever been a candidate without flaws. ANY candidate can be absolutely picked apart based on their record, their words (on and off the campaign trail), the people they associate with, etc., etc., etc. The question becomes, which candidate is more flawed, less flawed, more likely to do good, less likely to do bad, etc.

If all that Trump does is build the wall down on the Mexican border, we will be way ahead of anything anyone else has promised. It is hilarious to hear comparisons about a few boatloads of illegal immigrants coming ashore when we have MILLIONS of illegal immigrants (a.k.a criminals) streaming over the border with the ability to bring in anything that they want, including weapons of mass destruction. There is no country anywhere in the world that would tolerate such attacks on its national sovereignty and borders. Yet, these same countries tut-tut the U.S. because we are tired of letting in scum who subvert our already very generous immigration policies and illegally jump ahead of the good people who try to immigrate here legally.

jrbiz, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  13. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Close to a 0% chance she will get elected imo.

dcristo, Mar 9, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Boy, I hope that you are right. Just thinking about 4 or 8 more years of the Clinton crime family and their thug associates in charge is frightening in light of the criminal activity they perpetrated in the 1990's. Those crimes include sexual abuse, theft, graft, and possibly murder (e.g., Vince Foster.) I am actually not so much a Trump (or anyone else for that matter) fan as much as an anti-Billary voter.

jrbiz, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just saw an interesting statistic regarding Trump's win in Michigan, yesterday. And it was from a puke liberal outlet, MSNBC.com, which made it even more eye-catching. The city of Dearborn, MI has perhaps the highest population, per capita, of Arab Americans in the U.S. (almost half.) It also is known as a very Arab-friendly community, as well. Trump beat the next nearest candidate (Kasich) by double digits with 39% of the primary total vote there. Exit polls showed that the voters absolutely agreed with his immigration policies, including the temporary ban on Muslim refugees coming into the country without proper screening and a plan for dealing with them. Which is actually a common sense statement that the liberal press has tried to turn into a racist rant to enrage the low information voters.

I have to admit to getting a fair amount of pleasure over the fact that Trump has figured out a way to neuter the lamestream media's lies, fabrications, and hysterical rants. But, this is only because I have been suffering under this continual media fraud for decades... ;)

jrbiz, Mar 9, 2016 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  16. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    do you really think stricter immigration policies and a WALL will keep terrorists from entering with weapons of mass destruction? also trump doesnt have any other point of use other than the wall.. he wont be able to run the nation and make it great the way he wants..

FemaleAdda, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There is never a perfect solution to foil a committed terrorist. However, uncontrolled illegal immigration also brings in murderers, bank robbers, drug dealers, welfare layabouts, and more. We have MILLIONS and MILLIONS of illegal aliens here. A wall would be better than nothing and will deter a lot of bad guys, if not all.

If Trump has no "credentials" to be president, what do any of the other candidates have other than living off the public trough as blood-sucking politicians? And, could he possibly be worse than the nitwit "community activist" that we have in the Oval Office right now?

jrbiz, Mar 10, 2016 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  18. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    i think that is the most frustrating thing about this election is that nobody wants to vote for hillary so they will vote for trump..
    i dont want to vote for HC, but i am not going to vote for trump either.. and the rest dont even seem to have any strong opinions..

FemaleAdda, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  19. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just about all presidential elections, in my experience, is a vote for the lesser of evils. In that case, the Clinton crime family is clearly the biggest evil on the roster and no one will be as bad for the country as she and her political thugs will be.

jrbiz, Apr 4, 2016 IP
    FemaleAdda and Obamanation like this.
  20. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are 23 million people in Australia who mostly agree. I think most Trump supporters would be happy if he were able to get even half way to Australia's immigration policies, though that seems like a long shot.

Regarding international trade, I'm pretty sure offshoring all of your best paying jobs to third world countries is the very definition of stupidity. Thus the popularity of Trump.

Obamanation, Apr 4, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.