1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you help me how to gain more views for my videos on Youtube

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Mary Molina, Mar 4, 2016.

Hello Guys,

I just started out a venture for an image editing service for Online Retail shops and I am looking to get more viewers for the video we made to endorse our company. Although I have very limited knowledge on how to gain more viewers.

Can anybody help me? or give me a good tutorial link?

Mary Molina, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  2. DeadMaul

DeadMaul Member

Best Answers:
    I have a video as well (not a sales video, it's just a speed sketching video) and it's not gaining a lot of views but that's the problem, I have only one video up. I don't know how many videos you have but you need to post more and advertise it on every social media. You could use a view service to gain views but are you sure you want to? Cause so far most of the view service is all about using bots to increase viewers. What you need are targeted views, maybe you can try an ad service or to give you targeted views. Of course you need to pay and it might not be cheap.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    DeadMaul, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  3. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think social media campaign is on of the best way to earn what you need? By the way, what is your channel name, please?

bijutoha, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  4. janjenka

janjenka Member

Best Answers:
    You can actually use adwords to get more views and target what you're company is promoting.
    If you want a free one check on your competitors video and outrank them using tags and description..
    To do this press ctrl+u in their video and ctrl+f and locate the meta keywords they are using and add them to your tags.
    Add a good description too. Be detailed as possible.

janjenka, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  5. Justin Kresty

Justin Kresty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bingo!

Get in the trenches, post on social media, but not overly obnoxiously. Target groups that would have interest.

Most importantly have content people want to watch..... a good video or tag line sells itself. Choose your social media accordingly to the demographic too.

Justin Kresty, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  6. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can do paid advertising in youtube..youtube video ads would be the way to go..works best if you have viral videos

ExtremeIM, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  7. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forst of all, your video must be very interesting for your followers and for your readers! Also, you can share with this video on all your social networks, as FB, Twitter, Instagram! Also, you can find iformation in Google, maybe, it will be more effectly!)

JudySlean, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  8. Kate Evans

Kate Evans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! I recommend you to read this article https://www.techinasia.com/how-to-gain-more-video-views! So you will be able step by step to learn all the ways and tips how to gain more video views! If this article helps you, let me know about it!

Kate Evans, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  9. Renee Dumont

Renee Dumont Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been using YouTube InStream video marketing. Those are the ads that run when you are waiting to watch the video. There is a button on the lower left that gives you the option to SKIP the ad.
    I run my ads for 12 hours per day, and spend up to $25. I usually offer .03 per view. It's WORTH the try.
    Testimonials work, powerpoint video's, or just a well created iMovie that is eye Catching!
    The beauty is you only pay for the views is your video is viewed a FULL 3 minutes.
    Warm regards!

Renee Dumont, Mar 31, 2016 IP
  10. Katyana

Katyana Peon

Best Answers:
    you can do paid advertising in youtube , or you can post the links in forums, or you can put in your signature and be more active

Katyana, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  11. Aaron Ward

Aaron Ward Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Like everyone else has said, paid advertising.

Google AdWords allows you to make pay per view adverts which target your YouTube video.

Doing a quick search on YouTube you will find plenty of tutorials.

Aaron Ward, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  12. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will seem to differ from many here. I will give a few tips:

• Name your video file after your keyword that you would prefer to be found by online.

• Write a 400 word keyword optimised article to go in the description.

• Provide valid backlinks to the video

Good luck. ☺

Blue Star Ent., Apr 10, 2016 IP
  13. Paralabs

Paralabs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should use other social networks, communicating with people interested in facebook et al., offer them to watch your video, it will be very good natural traffic.

Paralabs, Apr 10, 2016 IP
  14. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Videos are competitive too. Do you think you have a unique video? Something that other videos do not offer?
    Do you think it is enough to catch people's attention or to add value to what people might be looking for on the web?
    Do you think it is optimized for search engines? etc. Ask yourself these questions, analyze what you might have lack or what are the areas you need to improve.

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  15. LISA TOP

LISA TOP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its simple ... make your video's content informative, show the full info in less time or as quickly as possible and increase your subscription and last but not the least share your youtube channel all your social networking sites which really helpful to increase your traffic....

LISA TOP, Apr 11, 2016 IP