1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please contact support via email including your username and website URL.

tomksoft, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  2. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Please don't hesitate to announce us any good news in the future :D

bagongjigong, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  3. George Martinez

George Martinez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am interested to know, too Bagongjigong. :)

George Martinez, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  4. N S C

N S C Peon

Best Answers:
    why not direct link?

N S C, Feb 24, 2016 IP
  5. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    I really love Popads and always want to cooperate with popads . But I have something that popup error does not appear , I have tried to cooperate with popcash and noticed my account closure to traffic to 15,000 to 20,000 popup popcash day , but when the code set to 5000 popads not popup , Please please help me because I love eCPM rates popads Rate . Link I place the ad code in the link: http://minefc.com/downloads/ , incoming traffic on this link to download a lot of games .
    [​IMG]

tuminh6396, Feb 26, 2016 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Direct link renders most of our antifraud filters useless and also breaks our option of giving our customers choice between different ad types(popup,popunder,tabup etc.).

You have already opened a support ticket about this. We will try to get it resolved there.

In other news, we are currently testing AdBlock bypass adcode. It will be a bit more complex in terms of installation, as will require you to upload our PHP script to your website, yet it will offer 100% AdBlock bypassing.
    It will be just one, small PHP file(not encrypted; so you can check what it is doing) that will require PHP 4+ with fsockopen or CURL enabled(for maximal compatibility with shared hostings).
    It is also designed in a way to minimize performance impact on your server(for example, nonAdblock users will not even use that script).
    Another good news is that we are planning to make this available to all our publishers, no matter on traffic volumes.

tomksoft, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  7. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:

So before my eyes need to do to improve my website's popup damage , I checked the statistics and find today popads I popup is 6.076 Rate Impressions for $ 0.40 and it has to stop not continue to rise, Or by popads end of the ad .

tuminh6396, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  8. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I am sorry, can't understand anything of that. Yet, as explained, please give us some time so we can get things checked via the support ticket you have submitted.

9. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Please also make a tutorial for Wordpress, I'm lazy as f*ck

bagongjigong, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  10. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    This is the first expression of popads statistics , as mentioned in the previous times I popup ads , sometimes appearing sometimes not , and as in the picture it has been inactive for 3 hours , it really affects my revenue , I tried to join the network , and it still appears popcash popup that every hour , while the intermittent popads , I really did not understand what the problem is happening to my website

http://i.imgur.com/sALvG2x.png
    [​IMG]

charice.preston likes this.
  11. w4rkr4f7

w4rkr4f7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you will continue using "serve.popads.net" to check inventory AdBlock will not allow that ,anyway I'm ready to test your bypass script

w4rkr4f7, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  12. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Then we have a problem, I am lazy too.

Again, this is not something I can help you with on public forum. I need to check your traffic logs and website. This will be done via support ticket.

Do not worry, we know what we are doing. All adserving requests(both to adcode at c1.popads.net and to adserver at serve.popads.net) will by going to your domain instead.

13. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok now I understand what you are saying. As I mentioned too on my previous posts, we have the same problem. The traffic or revenue will drop for a certain hours everyday.

So I'm not the only one experiencing this. Popads should fix this. I hope this is not cheating on publishers end. We love popads too but I as said, theres a lot of ad network to choose to.

charice.preston, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    As the issue happens only at certain times, it is quite hard to debug this, yet we will do our best to figure that out.
    The ONLY thing I can think of causing this is performance security system. If you get lots of adrequests, but very few adclicks then our system will block adserving for period like 2-3 hours.
    I would need to check such website exactly at the time of problem to confirm that.

15. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for being with people who understand what I am referring , I had problems with the language , because I come from Vietnam and countries do not have the financial conditions to learn english :(

Popads hope will overcome this problem to optimize my website sales , now I have to pay 1 location servers and amount of revenue needed to cover , I encountered financial difficulties and love popads I just chose my partner popads popup website for my services , I was hoping every day I can earn $ 5-10 days will help my financial stability, Thanks

16. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    You lost me here, you mean your country have no money to pay english teachers?

No worries, this is international forum, as long as you can express yourself, no problem. English speaker like Tomksoft can understand it.

charice.preston, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  17. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    What is with the rate its at 0.87 that's the lowest I ever seen it pick it up popads or I might have to drop ya.

[​IMG]

phillipmorris, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  18. lucyalv

lucyalv Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi tomksoft,
    I see there is a big drop in the rate of the last 3 days.
    What's the problem? Is this a network-wide drop?
    Thanks.

lucyalv, Feb 27, 2016 IP
  19. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    We do see slight drop of average in last few days.
    While we will never know the exact reason, it seems to be caused by significant increase in networkwide traffic(increase of supply vs demand).
    In few days we went up from 45M imps a day to 60M, so many campaigns started running of of budgets.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
  20. lucyalv

lucyalv Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems publishers are doing a very good job. So I think you should recruit more advertisers, and also have a mechanism to guarantee revenue for premium publishers.

lucyalv, Feb 28, 2016 IP