1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tuminh6396

tuminh6396 Member

Best Answers:
    Helllo , I 'm used to earn revenue popads maintain my website my website game genre , and I join with 80,000 traffic popads day , but too little popup appears my sales month terms only $ 5 , for 1 80,000 traffic website , Somebody answer me to optimize how popads code My website has traffic from Vietnam .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tuminh6396, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  2. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why are your impressions all over the place? Traffic should be steady if you site gets real visitors.

bale, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  3. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    PopAds have good fraud detection system, the script just show ads for REAL HUMAN VISITORS.
    I think your click too low because 90% of your visitors came from bot program!

Btw popads, when you will fix delay popup per IP / User on your script ? this feature not work and I've wait for long time but your action is NOTHING.
    Why you never fix this issue ? you dont know how to do it ? or you dont want to do it ?

18 January 2016 to 22 February 2016 -_-" this is crazy, if you dont want to fix this issue let me to know. So,, I'll stop to wait and stop post again about it on here.

sexyshare90, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  4. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    well i still get that terrible Jan rates in Feb rates :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    bagongjigong, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  5. Panel100

Panel100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Tomk,

we've registered a new account last week, but can't get an approval for payments. Tried to contact with Support with little success. Wonder if you can point me to the right person?

Thanks.

Panel100, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  6. mrfootballnews

mrfootballnews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've had my popads on my site for 24 hours and have had 700 visitors to my site in that time yet it's only counted 6 impressions... Can you explain?

mrfootballnews, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  7. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have the same issue.
    Recently i have very low impressions, at the same day i earned with poptm 8$ day i earned with popads only 1.50$ With only 1500 imperssions.
    Before that it was around 3-5k imperssions.
    Please fix that popads.

RaKxA, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  8. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa Peon

Best Answers:
    hey popads, im an advertiser and my campaign go negative. Next time i pump money into the campaign, I have to pay the neg fees, whys this pls answer

Wiz Khalifa, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  9. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Tom would answer like:
    it's easier to go to PopAds' FAQ page in their site and get this answer or previous pages of this thread got hundreds like this

bagongjigong, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  10. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    tomksoft,

First, let me say that you have one hell of a job dealing with all of the comments in here. I know I can be a pain in the ass when I'm setting up a new network, but it seems like some people are a pain in the ass for things that have already been addressed ad nauseum. So.. kudos.

I actually know very little about your network but joined DP as we're looking to add networks to our 7M/month site.

From the comments here, I'm not sure if that's larger than your network is comfortable handling but, if we're in the wheelhouse of what you guys do, please PM me when you have a chance.

Thanks,

VC

VacationCrasher, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  11. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This looks like a technical problem, most likely related to adcode installation. You have already contacted us via ticket, so please just let's get it fixed there.

Regarding the delay functionality - it is on our todo list among hundreds of different things.
    And to be honest with you - it is rarely used feature and it has lower priority.
    At this moment we are finishing first in the industry popup/popunder traffic dedicated sandbox campaign scanner that will improve campaign tagging(adult, autoplaying sound etc.) as well as will immediately detect anything bad like malware or tech support.
    As we are like 95% ready with it, it has highest priority so we can finish it and let it running.

It was started in December when tech support campaigns were our main problem.
    At this moment things have changed - largest problem is related to rates. So the next thing we will be working on is doing proof of concept automatic optimization system for campaigns, which would allow our advertisers to run campaigns with CPA target. I had it drafted many months ago and I can't wait to see it in action.
    I expect that this would improve rates a lot for publishers with quality traffic.

At the same time, in parallel we work on some other, longterm, projects like new backend system that would allow for greater scalability as well as very high uptime(datacenter failover).

Regarding pop.js - we have decided not to fix it as a bugfix, but we would like to completely rewrite it from scratch including a number of new, frequently requested options. Unfortunately, I cannot provide ETA on that for now.

I was referring to networkwide average. Your mileage may vary.

Was resolved yesterday.

Please use Troubleshooter tool available after logging in(I say this around 100 times per day...).

Perhaps you use poptm and PopAds adcodes at the same time? If you do that then our popup will be blocked in most cases.

Campaigns will always go to negative a little bit as traffic cannot be stopped instantly.

We handle nearly 2 billion impressions a month, so no worries about our capacity :)

Yet, I saw your requirements in another post and seems like we are not meeting most of them....

- US Based
    No, we are not US based.
    - Highly regarded with a top-notch reputation
    Might be, not for us to decide.
    - No adult / "risque" / obnoxious ads
    We do adult ads, also adware. They can be disabled, but some MIGHT slip through due to human error.
    - Reputation for exceptional customer service with direct phone access to a rep.
    No phone support.
    - Competitive CPM's
    Hard to say about CPMs.
    - 95%+ fill rate with no daily cap and no substantive drop-off in CPM
    There is drop-off in CPM, as we are a bidding market.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    tomksoft, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  12. Tony Phan

Tony Phan Member

Best Answers:
    Can I use popads with meta data no-referrer?

Tony Phan, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  13. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft
    Here is my imperssions & rate prior week. (with poptm included at my website)
    So no way it's because poptm. it's somthing with your network. please fix.

Attached Files:

RaKxA, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    No, it won't work.

I am not sure what does that screenshot proves. Having PopAds with another popup/popunder adcode on the same page will result in our ad being blocked most of the time hence you will get low impressions and revenue.

tomksoft, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  15. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Because it was working a whole week just fine.
    And strangely "poptm" started to effect your ads now, after a week.
    I can't see any sense.

RaKxA, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Looking at the screenshot I am still clueless. In previous post you mentioned you earned $1.50 only with us, which is not the case looking at your screenshot.
    When you were using PopAds, did you use our Troubleshooter tool available after logging in?

17. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here is another picture. my earnings/imperssions went down for unknown reason.
    No Troubleshooter because of cloudflare block.

Attached Files:

RaKxA, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  18. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic went negative for almost $2. I paused the campaign because is still going negative. My domain is down, so the extra traffic is useless and when I bring the domain back up, I have to pay the negative fees. This is bullshit.

Wiz Khalifa, Feb 23, 2016 IP
  19. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    So in the previous screenshot you were not using poptm and you were earning $4. Now you mentioned you started using poptm and at the same time your revenue at PopAds went down to $1.50.
    Do I understand correctly? I am sorry, I am still pretty confused on the timeline(what happened when).

If you set up a campaign for very fast traffic(high bid etc.) with very low budget it will always go a bit negative, as it is not possible to stop traffic instantly.
    This will happen with all adnetworks as it is a technical problem that cannot really be solved. We do a lot to minimize it, but it can never be fully fixed.

20. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In the both pictures i were using poptm + popads over a week and my revenue was fine.
    The second picture is from the last 3 days.
    strangely my imperssions/earning went down only with you (Popads)
    Do you understand now?

RaKxA, Feb 23, 2016 IP