1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Poptm.com - Adblock bypass Pop-under Ad Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by kkrajdurai, Jan 12, 2016.

1. kkrajdurai

kkrajdurai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, could you please check http://mp3glu.org/ now, we have disabled terraclicks, it should work now.

Let me give you some sites using our rotating ad code, you can see how it bypasses :
    http://8gag.in/
    http://freegames4you.info/
    http://imgmaid.net/us9sm0fijol2

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2016
    kkrajdurai, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  2. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is work fine now. My suggestion if you get any problem with publisher traffic you should report the publisher within 24 hours.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    hostmela, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  3. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    Yes i understand your point, but this occurred very before that is just 2 weeks after we have started Poptm. At that time our fraud detection system was not that strong due to which this occurred & we have paid more than $200 at that time to the user, At that time i felt it was a huge loss so this happened. Now our fraud detection system is strong so we can detect fake and auto-generated traffic before 24Hrs. I hope this won't happen again with any publisher.

But please note we are not a Scam Network, we are looking for a genuine long time relationship with both the Publisher & Advertiser not just a temporary useless money.

4. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Dear poptm, It was your fault and keep your mind anyone can blast with your network but its your responsibility to protect it. Hope you are clear now.

5. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    All my problems with poptm.com is solved now and i have asked digitalpoint team delete all my threads

supzero20102010, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  6. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    Yes i understand the issue, so i have done the case in favour of supzero20102010 now!

7. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Glad to heard that you fixed the problem but you used slag word against me that problem still not solved as a network owner you can't use slag word and your network popwin has done same as you. As a example you call the popwin here right well if i am doing same thing for you do you have any single idea how many members i can able to jump here? not only here whole over the internet.

8. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    I swear that there is no relation between me and popwin, infact i have never ever spoke with them even a single time.

May be he started the conversation because you have mentioned their name in one of the post : https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/poptm-com-adblock-bypass-pop-under-ad-network.2772042/page-8#post-19299245

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  9. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Well you should withdraw your comment from here https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...nder-ad-network.2772042/page-10#post-19299435 i don't use any bad word against you i used only "dirty tricks" & "scam network" but those word not use for you. Thanks

10. N S C

N S C Peon

Best Answers:
    Why just one ip for hour? please let us decide this.

N S C, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  11. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheating and Scam means almost the same, i guess lol . Hostmela you are attacking Poptm for no valid reason if they are providing ads from third party and cutting your profit then it simply means you should not use it. Most of the ad networks work with partner ad networks to provide 100% fill rate and i don't find anything wrong in it.
    And threatening someone to expose in public for no valid reasons, i don't think it is good too.

I still can't believe how a person with a website having only 12 or some posts can get tons of traffic and over that all were written on the same day lol. How can a person like super high quality posts on a single day :rolleyes:

@kkrajdurai, though, you have paid him, i don't think he can get this amount of traffic for 12 or so posts. But, it will be better to avoid such situations in future because then people attack your ad network for false reasons.

I guess you always seek for proofs, so, here's the proof. I am just trying to be on safer side. Never mind ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2016
    Ad Nets Review, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  12. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, My every point is accurate so don't say it not valid reason well it can be valid for your network? I think you have also ad network lets check it. Thanks

13. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Yeah Hostmela, you can also threat me of exposing in public lol . Everybody owns a network, except you hahaha.

Poptm is only wrong in a way he claimed for refund. Either you pay or don't pay. And if you paid once then don't claim, i think its unethical because the person you have paid could have already used the money or will not be able to refund you. In such case he/she could lose his/her PayPal account.

14. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Now you got the main point & your all word is correct in your 2nd part word.

I am not treating anyone i just alert people if you join any network think before then join if anyone get scammed by any ads network i can feel how its hurt them.Thanks.

15. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    I knew this point from the time this issue started and i know how it feels when someone got scammed by any ad network. But have you checked his website ? I am talking about Superzero, i can't believe it can get that amount of traffic and neither he is giving any proof. I am not biased, neither i am supporting Poptm nor i am discouraging Superzero. I would have supported him, if he would have provided any proof here.

And i don't know whether you like suggestions or not but i want to suggest you one thing. Don't always threat people of exposing or give any such warnings. Its creating your wrong image in public. And, one more thing i don't own any ad network ;) . Just trying to save your time. But you can still check it if you want :) Have a good day !

16. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, I don't know Superzero and didn't check his website but the main point is poptm should be caught him before payment but unfortunately that time they don't have enough fraud detection in that case poptm paid him and claimed fund after 14 days but why? poptm has the proper way to handle it once you made payment you shouldn't claim it because it was fault from poptm side you didn't caught him on right time either you leave that fund or give a warning message for future that is simple but poptm made a mistake.

As a example you know that maximum people doing dirty tricks with adsense to increase their earning if adsense found any fraud activities then got ban if they don't catch then they paid once adsense paid after that publisher got caught for fraud activities will adsense claim their fund refund? definitely not this is simple. poptm could be warning that user for future earning instead of claim fund.

hostmela, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  17. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with your point. The way they dealt with the issue was wrong but that doesn't make them Scam ( I was only against that point) rather say them inexperienced. They should have simply ban him instead of claiming for refund.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    Ad Nets Review, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  18. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    IT JUST SIMPLE
    IF POPTM SCAM, NO ONE PUBLISHER WILL GET THEIR PAYMENT.

In this case only Superzero because he use bot program, I'm sure Superzero tink poptm is a new brand in this bussiness and the fraud detection not good like popads / popcash. If you check Superzero site, he just use new pop under adnetwork. Ask WHY ??

Poptm always sent my payment and I dont have problem with dispute etc, but I'm not working with them again because rate very LOW.

I see poptm already send a payment to superzero.
    So stop argue and close this case!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    sexyshare90, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  19. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    i want to say to all members who say that i am scammer stop talking about me the only one who have the rights to say that is poptm.com
    and i think all problems Between me and poptm.com is now finish and i am here in front of the all say i am sorry for poptm for all problems i make with them and surely in the future i will contact poptm.com again to search away that make him Satisfied.and i say to poptm.com in front of all keep on working.best of luck to poptm and please stop talking about me i advice every one stop talking and close this case.

supzero20102010, Feb 20, 2016 IP
  20. N S C

N S C Peon

Best Answers:
    Please allow publishers to let more than one IP.
    And when will you enable direct link?

N S C, Feb 20, 2016 IP