1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review our site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ysribharath, Feb 18, 2016.

ysribharath, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think your domain name should be unlimitedhosting.com since you say you offer Unlimited Space and Unlimited Bandwidth which is not true and this is just marketing. BTW this domain name is for sale, just checked.

Site looks ok, great to see live help, good to see so low prices, great to see coupon codes for advertising. Good luck into web hosting business world, is going to be a tough job acquiring customers with so much competitions.

Webcenter, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  3. Rado_

Rado_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website looks good overall, your prices are reasonable. It's good to see that you offer live chat support as well. Though, "Hi ! Welcome to Ispaze. How may i assist you today ?" shouldn't pop up by itself. Just when asked. And please, fix your mistakes. Best of luck in the web hosting company!;)

Rado_, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  4. ysribharath

ysribharath Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    unlimitedhosting.com was not available ! LOL .. i will not talk anything about marketing stratgey .. till now we had no issues providing unmetered or unlimited services

this domain name is for sale - are you kidding ? who put it for sale ? where did u see it ... i cant stop laughing ..who put it for sale :-(

And thank you for the wishes ..and we are already started counting numbers and from first day it self ;-)

ysribharath, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  5. ysribharath

Best Answers:
    We even thought the same , but we wanted people to know that we are always there 24/7 as we are a bit new :)

Thanks for your comments

6. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a premium domain and is for sale, check yourself https://domainnamesales.com/domain?d=unlimitedhosting.com

You may need couple thousands to get this premium domain.

Webcenter, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  7. ysribharath

Best Answers:
    ok so you were talking about unlimitedhosting.com ... Hmm i thought you were saying my site was on sale ..sorry my mistake

Webcenter likes this.
  8. Rado_

Rado_ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Giving 24/7 support is nice and not just by mentioning it but really keeping your word. It's not really the advert of 24/7 that matters but keeping your promise. Don't just talk, do it as well!

Rado_, Feb 19, 2016 IP
    Webcenter likes this.