1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do You Like Women with Big Muscles?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GuruCreation, Jan 28, 2016.

nora_muscle_morph_by_turbo99-d72nx64.jpg

GuruCreation, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Body builders always look ridiculous in my opinion, gender doesn't come into it.

Regularly strong women are great fun to have as friends because they get out and actually do stuff

sarahk, Jan 28, 2016 IP
    GuruCreation likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose that it depends on where the "muscles" are. :) I don't particularly care for the body type in your picture.

jrbiz, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jan 29, 2016 IP
    GuruCreation and jrbiz like this.
  5. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't find them attractive at all.

Webcenter, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  6. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    no.....women are the very beautiful creations of God.....women are always beautiful but not with muscles..

Gyan027, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's illogical...

and given that Indian women work damn hard and often in physical jobs I'd have thought there would be cultural respect for those who are strong.

sarahk, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  8. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    agreed.....but I am an Indian and I belongs to farmers family....Indian women do work hard but they don't need to get muscles for that.... and i think only men looks good with muscles....I do respect women with muscles but they don't look natural

Gyan027, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think the women in your family may disagree about them being weak and untoned. They may not end up like the photoshopped woman in the photo but they will have muscles.

You can walk down the road behind two skinny women with similar physiques and wearing the same sized clothing but one will ripple because she's strong and the other will be soft and untoned because she's just starved herself. Most men I know like prefer toned.

sarahk, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  10. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You know when women do steroids, do you know what happens? And I am not referring to their muscles.

There is nothing more attractive than a fit and strong woman, but that body builder look doesn't do it for me. I am the bloke in the relationship.

dcristo, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    She's not real (photoshopped), and even real bodybuilders don't look like that when they're out and about normally.

sarahk, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  12. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    [​IMG]
    This isn't photoshopped.

dcristo, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Nah, but I consider that I have muscles and I don't look anything like that so I guess I think it's a bit silly to diss strong women when the exception doesn't prove the rule.

You look at marathoners - they're stronger, I bet, than most of the people here but they're nothing like that.

sarahk, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  14. reezluv

reezluv Active Member

Best Answers:
    nope..big boobs and butts only..lol

reezluv, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  15. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Sara Piana

dcristo, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  16. Ed Prospero

Ed Prospero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Uh, no. I don't suppose most men do. Vast majority of women don't have them for a reason. Looks really masculine to me. That said, I'm sure there's a niche out there.

Surely though it is different? However big and ridiculous looking a guy's muscles are, it's still basically normal for men to have big muscles. On women they're especially ridiculous, considering their sex. Basically, it can be weird for a guy to have big muscles i.e. they can be too big; while on a woman it's basically always weird.

How is that illogical? the person, who clearly doesn't speak English as a first language, is trying to say that women's beauty doesn't include big muscles. There's nothing illogical about that. And you can't seem to understand the difference between being strong and having big muscles. Fairly obtuse. And you're implying the commenter doesn't have respect for strong women?

Again, you can't distinguish between having muscles i.e. prominent, large muscles, and being toned. And now you're accusing a person of having a disrespectful attitude towards their family. Just as you accused them of having a disrespectful attitude towards their culture. What's up with all the weirdly inappropriate comments?

Right, there's the explanation. You're insecure. You can't understand that people are talking about big muscles on women, i.e. like the picture at the top. And you think that anyone saying that's wrong, is "dissing strong women" (sorry, who talks like that, outside of the ghetto?). And all because you, because of your obtuseness, see it as a personal slight. Ugh. You know, big muscles on a woman are off-putting, but a complete lack of reason is more so.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
    Ed Prospero, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Your photo of Christiane Santos was taken in 2011 so I dug up a photo from the same year of her looking more "relaxed". She looks pretty unexceptional here:
    [​IMG]

For the benefit of @Ed Prospero - this thread was created by @GuruCreation who posted a photoshopped image and a click bait thread title. One of the reasons many women give for not wanting to work out "too hard" is that they simply want to be toned, not muscley. Images like that perpetuate the misogynist myth that a woman has to be weak to be feminine. Western women typically diet and exercise to get approval from others for how the shell of their body looks, rather than for what their body can do for them. That needs to change.

sarahk, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  18. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Taking steroids isn't just about building muscle, it's about improving performance and speeding recovery. You just have to look at her facial characteristics to see she looks alot like a man, which she essentially is because she has altered her hormone levels. That said, you cycle steroids, it's not like you take them year round.

She will be making her debut at UFC 198 on May 14. Tell me then if she is a dude :p

dcristo, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  19. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I can take you down to our local mall and show you un-doped women who look far more masculine than that. However, I know nothing about this woman and if she's doping then I feel sorry for her - it seems that down the track there are all sorts of gotchas. I hope it's worth it.

My point, anyway, was just that a comp ready body builder etc who is pumped up on the day will look quite different to how they'll look a week later when hydrated, fed and relaxed. They have the same muscles but the presentation is completely different and more "societally acceptable".

In the end, the world is a big enough place that you don't have to consort with women with a body type you don't appreciate if it's that much of a deal breaker.

I'd rather my female friends had strong, powerful bodies that let them live full lives than flaccid, obese bodies.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Apr 5, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  20. ShuperMhen

ShuperMhen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nahh. ..scary.you might not want to hurt them.

ShuperMhen, Apr 8, 2016 IP