1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CashSignups.com - A new way of making money

Discussion in 'Websites' started by TayneC8, Feb 1, 2016.

Just over a month ago I've opened www.cashsignups.com, where members sign up on other peoples websites and earn money via Paypal. Just looking for a bit of feedback on what you like and don't like about the site!

TayneC8, Feb 1, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I expected to see some proof in your FAQ that you were financially solvent, had business experience, how many "clients" you had etc.

sarahk, Feb 1, 2016 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  3. Osnapman

Osnapman Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest fixing the email box on your register system, you can type in a random string of letters or what not and it will register, even without the '@' symbol. I also suggest adding a privacy policy and a terms of service page.

Osnapman, Feb 1, 2016 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How about adding a mobile version? I was able to figure out what the page was about on my cell phone, but barely. It looks tiny.

The site is too simplistic for my taste. The first impression matters, you know.

qwikad.com, Feb 2, 2016 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  5. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I love the idea. But I tried to sign up and couldn't, it said wrong username and email

FarrisFahad, Feb 3, 2016 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  6. TayneC8

TayneC8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your feedback. I'll add more information to the FAQ.

Thanks for your feedback. The email box now requires a @ to accept it. I'm also writing a terms of service page.

Thanks for your feedback, at the moment I'm focusing on desktop users as most of my advertisers require signups to be on a desktop. I however will look into a mobile theme and a redesign at some point in the future.

Thanks for letting me know, could you email all your details across to me so I can troubleshoot the issue? I've had over 100 members signup so far with no issues so would like to know what the error you are getting is. :)

TayneC8, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am trying to open your site and found it loads very slowly to me. I also recommend you to make your homepage more attractive by adding few color combinations.

iwebsocial, Feb 6, 2016 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  8. Connor Harrison

Connor Harrison Member

Best Answers:
    1) Contact Page: I entered junk values in the Contact page and still showed me the message.
    "mail sent! Please wait for up to 24 hours for a response." I entered email id without @ in the contact page, it accepted.
    2) Register Page: I tried to click SUbmit without entering any values, it never threw any error or prompted to enter details. It just shows the same page as fresh as the first load.
    There are no error messages popping on any screen requesting me to enter valid details. Kindly check on it!
    3) I do not see andy terms and conditions or Terms of Service to agree upon?
    4) Do you bear PayPal fee charges?
    5) Are you acceptable in all countries in the globe?

There is so much testing required for your website.

Connor Harrison, Feb 8, 2016 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  9. FoxIX

FoxIX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you will need to do something with the Paypal logo. Where it is, makes it appear that the site has something to do with Paypal which will be against Paypal's T&Cs. I would reduce the size, maybe move it to the corner. Or ensure visitors can see that Payment/Cashout is through Paypal.

FoxIX, Feb 8, 2016 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  10. supersunset

supersunset Active Member

Best Answers:
    I always love the idea of making money online, I just joined it. Whats the minimum and maximum payout you allow?

supersunset, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm curious about why you've chosen to expend time and energy through this site and not the many, many others that exist?
    Not that I have any concerns about this one, I just didn't see anything to instill confidence that the business is sound and run well.

sarahk, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  12. supersunset

supersunset Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just to see what this site is offering, at least I should know it. You are right about other website but I prefer to make money using other means like affiliate marketing rather than joining GPT sites.

supersunset, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  13. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should definitely make your website responsive. Also I'm not sure whether you have anough payment methods, For example I have Payoneer card so I can't work on your platform.

HelenVendo, Feb 10, 2016 IP
    TayneC8 likes this.
  14. TayneC8

TayneC8 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks all for your responses, sorry for the time it has taken to get back to you.
    The website is fast enough for me to open and the server doesn't have much load on it, would you be able to check again please as I haven't had any other speed related issues reported by any members? I've also changed the theme since with new colours, what do you think of it?

Thank you, I didn't know that was against Paypal's T&C's. I've now added text above it saying Payment Processors accepted, so it doesn't look like I'm affiliated with Paypal.

The minimum payout is $0.20 for Paypal and PerfectMoney, and the minimum for Payza is $1.

I'm looking into integrating JQuery to the site which will add an element of responsiveness. We've also added two payments recently, Payza and PefectMoney, and I will look into Payoneer Card.

Thanks again all for your feedback, it helps a lot towards the development of CashSignups. More feedback is welcome :)

TayneC8, Apr 3, 2016 IP