1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Redit sucks

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by onhag.com, Feb 6, 2016.

I've tried several times submitting a content from http://onhag.com but they always reject. They sucks

onhag.com, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They didn't sucks. Maybe you are submitting on high traffic sub reddit and your Karma points are very low.

iwebsocial, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  3. NimbleMerchant

NimbleMerchant Member

Best Answers:
    Reddit is great. One of few resources with still relatively high standards for posting.

NimbleMerchant, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  4. bluearrow

bluearrow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well they are sux. Just a touchy bunch with high standards. Can't blame them for that.

bluearrow, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    no different then google, if they never cleaned up their site and let people do whatever, then
    google would have deemed them just another spam site. If they want to stay on the good
    graces of the search engines, and keep their revenue high, then they have to have high standards...

dscurlock, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  6. NimbleMerchant

NimbleMerchant Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. I have yet to see my post deleted there (despite the fact I regularly post links to my blog). Just include links when discussion really assumes that and your links really make sense. If they allowed blatant spammers there, decent users would soon just leave. It happened with many Facebook groups. Some of them are 20K+ members, but are simply pathetic, nobody reads them I guess.

NimbleMerchant, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  7. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have plenty of social networks I can submit too...
    Every now and then I may send something through reddit...
    So far, I have had no issues, nor do i see reddit sending me loads of cash...
    It is what it is, maybe one day my site will take off, maybe it wont...

dscurlock, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  8. James O.

James O. Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with you on that. You are the one who got sucked, and not them being sucked. The truth is that they have very strict standards which distinguishes them from other bookmarking sites.

James O., Apr 26, 2016 IP
  9. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Reddit has always had a group of "Leader" that were driving front pages for the people that afforded their service. They still operate on a large scale for quality website. I have been part of the team and Digg's team when a front page on Reddit brought much less visitors than it does now. Prepare a dedicated server if you're going to make it to the front, I certainly believe it's impossible to do so with a non-authority site.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  10. Mybulen

Mybulen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reddit does not suck bro, you just need to understand how it works, it is not there for you to personally advertise. You can pay to advertise there.

There is are ways to work reddit, it takes times and a lot of work but if you go sign up and start dumping your links you will be soft banned and soft banned is terrible you don't know you been banned. If you work reddit correctly you can do extremely well. Reddit does not suck reddit is argubly a bloggers wet dream. You can advertise there as well so no it does not suck.

They do suck in a certain areas like do not post rt.com too often or they ban you.

Mybulen, Apr 27, 2016 IP