1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPA marketing question!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Vladimir Calderon, Feb 2, 2016.

Hi,

I want to know when signing up for a cpa network like AdWork Media, then it asks for a website that I created. Now I haven't created any website yet because I am waiting for a cpa network to accept my application or approve because I don't know what to write on the website without being accpeted. But the problem is that every time I go and fill out the application to sign up for a cpa network it keeps telling me to insert a website that I've created and its mandatory. So what do I do?

Vladimir Calderon, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  2. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Vladimir Calderon - If you don't have a website please fill in "N/A" or youtube.com or another site that you use to promote. Please just include detailed methods of your promotion methods on the text area for those methods so we can make sure your promotion methods are a good fit for our network.

Please contact us if you have any questions!

AdWorkMedia, Feb 3, 2016 IP
    Webcenter likes this.
  3. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're in good hands with Adworkmedia, do your best and $$$ will start rolling very soon. Good luck!

Webcenter, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  4. Vladimir Calderon

Vladimir Calderon Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the response, I appreciate it. But last question how do i contact you guys if I have a question? likes what is your email or phone number?

Vladimir Calderon, Feb 4, 2016 IP