1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i get best traffic methods for adsense earning and returns ?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lawal muhammed, Jan 30, 2016.

i have very few impressions and low earning every month. tell me some ideas and friends says bcos i am using blogspot ,i should try to have site and i create https//buyhealthproducts.tk
    now i need path through to move up with adsense
    People tell me some idea have tried a lot and getting tired on adsense :confused:

lawal muhammed, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  2. bluearrow

bluearrow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to map out some kind of plan to your site and for getting traffic. If you are going to use quality unique content then Target keywords and Google search traffic. If content is not so quality or then try social media traffic. You can start a Twitter project with 10/20 accounts or FB traffic from a FB page or group. So there are many other social media sites you can target such as Tumblr etc.

bluearrow, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The site has one useless post. never going to do well with that. I am surprised adsense even approved it.

Agent000, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  4. bluearrow

bluearrow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sadly I have to agree with this. I didn't check the site before. I can't even find a privacy police page and also if you check for duplicate content you will find the only page you have is not exactly unique. You need to do better than this to get traffic from Google search. It's not because of blogspot and you are lucky you get even few clicks.

bluearrow, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  5. mr168lis

mr168lis Member

Best Answers:
    You have a good plan to built up a site, because your domain contain keyword. Try to get traffic from social media d forum

mr168lis, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  6. Oussama OS

Oussama OS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seo , Social Media

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Oussama OS, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  7. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Really bad advice. Too much social media traffic is risky for invalid activity and getting your site banned.

Agent000, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  8. Oussama OS

Oussama OS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hahha Social media is from seo bro , which method he can get backlinks ???? which methode he can get traffic ???
    you say 20% users website get traffic just from social media ??? you say 20% users website earn from adsense just from sharing in social media ? ;)

Oussama OS, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you can come over to Adsense's own help group and explain to all those who get a lot of social media traffic have had their adsense accounts banned for invalid activity.

WTF has "20%" got to do with it?

Agent000, Feb 2, 2016 IP