1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I'll Write 500 Word Articles for $5

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by asiogroup, Jan 21, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I’ve been writing online since last one decade. So far, I’ve written thousands of articles on different blogs. I believe in quality over quantity and create thoughtful & engaging content for my as well as my client’s blogs.

I am offering my services to Small Businesses, Startups, and Artists who are looking for help in creating amazing content for their blogs.

I’m specialized in writing long form content with a unique flavor in each piece of article, it can be adapted according to the client’s need.

I keep my articles easy to understand and to the point without wasting a reader’s time in useless junk.

I usually write tech and business related articles and the charges are $1 per 100 words though most of the article I've written are 500+ words which mean its $5 article.

For articles with more than 500 words, the same rate applied, for example, for 1000 word article I will charge $10.

I only accept PayPal and would require a partial upfront payment (50%)
    PM me for samples

asiogroup, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The one thing that I've always tried to impress on writers, is that the opening line is the most important sentence in the piece.
    I urge all writers to never forget this. If you can grab the perspective client from the get go, you might have them. But blow the opening line and you've lost them.

Good luck to you with all.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 23, 2016 IP
    asiogroup and ssaxena07 like this.
  3. eArticleSolutions

eArticleSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As an experienced Copywriter, I have to agree with SpoiltDiva on this one. If you cannot catch the target audience in the first two to three sentences, then they will simply skim the piece and never relate to it. You have to let people know what your piece is all about, whether it is a pitch or sales copy, in the first instance, or do not bother at all.

eArticleSolutions, Jan 27, 2016 IP
    asiogroup and Spoiltdiva like this.
  4. asiogroup

asiogroup Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the feedback, I wasn't stuck for a while on how to start the post, though I've always followed what you pointed out, this, I think, came in a hurry to get a few more clients for the next month.

asiogroup, Jan 29, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sure most of us were guilty of this when we first started out. You will go far due to the fact that you are able to take constructive criticism and apply it to yourself. Not everyone is able to do that.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 29, 2016 IP