1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. jazzmanzano

jazzmanzano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I cant login, the ads is not showing up on my websites.

whats happening???

jazzmanzano, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  2. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    Hii
    Can someone help me how to limit 1 popuner per 1 IP every 1 hour ?

I've set the script to 1 pounder per 10 min but it doesnt work.

I've test with diff computer but my site still generate many popunder before 10 min.
    When I visit to homepage and click mouse the script show 1 popunder, and when I open article and click mouse it show again popunder (experiment in less than 10 seconds).:(

Last edited: Jan 17, 2016
    sexyshare90, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We are not experiencing any problems, has to be something on your end.

Please contact support via email, we'll need to know your website URL and it will be checked.

tomksoft, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  4. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft email sent, plz check!

sexyshare90, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  5. jazzmanzano

jazzmanzano Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I cant login :(

I log in for just about 10 secs, then it can't again.

I ask my friends if my ads pop out on my website they said there's none.

whats happening, I tried to register a new account to see if it's my account that have problem, but I cant register also

jazzmanzano, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You have sent an email about this already; I will try to help you with that via the support ticket.

tomksoft, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  7. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    problem with popunder delay still not fixed? no email reply until right now.

sexyshare90, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  8. lucyalv

lucyalv Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also facing this issue.
    If I set 'popundersPerIP' to 0, 'delayBetween' DOES NOT WORK. Could you look into this?

_pop.push(['popundersPerIP', 0]);
    _pop.push(['delayBetween', 600]);​

In this case, suppose I see 6 ads. The 1st and 2nd ads are different. The 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th ads are the same.
    How many impressions are counted when the same ads are displayed?

Thank you.

lucyalv, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  9. sash_007

sash_007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello

the traffic/impressions(of popads) of one of my client has dropped to half after 16th January.. although website traffic hasn't dropped much..

anyone else facing this issue ?

sash_007, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  10. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got the adcode and added it but nothing is happening but a darn popunder that says I am a publisher and I will not be seeing ads but my visitors will, and used troubleshooter to check if code is on website and it says it does not detect it. It has been 8 hours since the code was implemented in just before </header> in theme header.php. This makes no sense that it would take more than 8 hours to work. Not reading all these posts for an answer.

They told me it is because of Rocket Loader on Cloudflare causing it to not work. I am going back to ExoClick popunders because they don't have that issue and good rates. Good luck guys with it. My site load time without Rocket Loader is over 10 seconds and with Rocket Loader 1 second loading. So until they work with Rocket Loader, it is staying off my website. I don't want to lose more traffic due to slow website loading.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    Michael Bryner, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I am sorry, we have higher priority issues to resolve at this moment.

If impression is delivered, it is paid. If the same ad is shown over and over, it means that the advertiser set Frequency cap to Raw traffic AND the advertiser is paying for each of these impressions(publisher of course is getting paid for each of these impressions too).

We will investigate it/resolve it via email. If you used our Troubleshooter tool, you would have seen an information that you have Cloudflare's RocketLoader enabled which tends to break some scripts.

In 5 hours we have received 16 emails from you across 2 different tickets(on the same issue). Please be a bit more patient.

tomksoft, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  12. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    So,, when you will fix this issue ? you know too many popunder will make our visitor leave and never back again. right ?
    For now I just can limit popup up to 1 popup per 1 IP. This will be very difficult.

sexyshare90, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately we have to prioritize problems. Delay setting is very rarely used, so it is lower priority.
    Constantly returning tech support campaigns which we try to fight is a big problem affecting all publishers. That is why we are working on resolving the second problem first.

14. sinpriest

sinpriest Member

Best Answers:
    So far, the best pop-under company every, fast payments and great support.

sinpriest, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  15. carloscpo

carloscpo Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent network, daily payments and your eCPM thousand and one wonders, looking at my site is Brazilian!
    [​IMG]

carloscpo, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  16. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Patient you say? I got almost $5 from Exoclick to nothing from Popads. Don't tell me crap. How patient do I have to be? Week? Month? Year? Oh crap my site is down because I did not earn anything. Thanks but I will go with what actually works.

This issue is that so many praise this network and actually I think I went through this once before with you and after a weeks time still had nothing happening on your network. This was probably right after my website went live over a year and half ago. So tell me this, if this works why does it take so long for your reports in your dashboard to actually show something, but when using Exoclick it immediately shows all the traffic and earnings?

17. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Update: It is actually finally working and showing something in the reports of the dashboard after 24+ hours.

18. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Let me just phrase this here before you start complaining that even after a week (close to) nothing shows:
    Our reports are fully realtime.
    This means that the moment an impression happens, it is displayed in our dashboard and reports immediately. If nothing is shown now, nothing will magically appear later.

I have personally checked your website and got our test popunder myself. If you are getting (close to) nothing then it means there is an issue with your traffic(and yes - other adnetworks might still count your traffic due to lack of filtering).
    Finally, after you did a test with HitLeaps traffic, it is very likely that our Performance Security system blocked adserving on your domain for few hours.
    If our system sees that there are lots of ad requests from certain website but no ads are opened(for example because are filtered) then our system will block adserving for that website in order not to waste resources.

19. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WOW! I replied to your email and apologized. Please, don't kill me for being frustrated. I will keep my mouth shut from now on. Hope you won't stop sending me money now because I did what I did. I am sorry.

20. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    A whiner always whining as if end of the world. Learn how to wait.

charice.preston, Jan 25, 2016 IP