1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's gonna be big in 2016 in digital marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mehdi.b, Jan 19, 2016.

Hey everyone and happy new year (I'm not late so shhhhh :))
    I'm writing some stuff on trends in 2016 and it was of my interest to ask, what do you guys think will be a big hit in 2016. Add a little bit of explanation to your choice.
    To me the biggest trends are more and more personification and customization of digital marketing practices. We will see this more and more in 2016.
    What's the next big thing?

Mehdi.b, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  2. kswamulu

kswamulu Member

Best Answers:
    The following trends are going to play a huge role Digital marketing segment in 2016 .
    1. Content Marketing
    2. Big Data And Analytics
    3. Internet Of Things
    4. Social Media Marketing
    5. VR Devices
    6. Search engine optimization
    7. Online communities
    8. PPC Campaigns and Paid Search
    9. Mobile marketing
    10. Marketing Automation

kswamulu, Jan 20, 2016 IP
    vna1611 and Mehdi.b like this.
  3. Grecko

Grecko Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that content marketing amd mobile marketing will dominate the area.
    Content marketing will rise because people are tired of ads that interrupt their entertainment and pop-ups that are being killed by adblockers. Also in our era the most people spend most of their time with mobile phones mainly checking their social networks updates. You have to be a part of their digital community. It is very difficult for marketers to buy customers time. They want to receive value before they allow marketers to take a little of their time to present their product. Create micro content that will make them laugh or educate them and you will have an honest campaign which people will appreciate.

Grecko, Jan 20, 2016 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  4. Dillip Kumar Barik SEO

Dillip Kumar Barik SEO Member

Best Answers:
    Online local classifieds are also adding some impact on Digital marketing...

Dillip Kumar Barik SEO, Jan 20, 2016 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  5. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Local classified are going to be big, specially by the introduction of Google local. but they are dependent on business environmental factors and practices in the area, it might work in some areas but not others.

Mehdi.b, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  6. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with some but I think some of them are not going to be that big as they have been happening for a while. Of course SEO is still big and remains big for a long time,but VR devices and marketing through VR experience is going to be big. PPC and paid search are also not that new. But all in all a good list.

Mehdi.b, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  7. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great share.
    Thanks a lot.

vna1611, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  8. BA90

BA90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I reckon the biggest digital marketing trends will be mobile marketing as I read somewhere in about a dozen countries mobile traffic over took desktop traffic and I expect this to increase further. Also Digital Assistants like Siri and Cortana are becoming more evolved so will be interesting whether marketers can optimise their sites so they are included in results from them and this will drive a lot of traffic as well.

BA90, Jan 21, 2016 IP
    Mehdi.b likes this.
  9. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are correct, mobile surpassed desktop and infact Mobile advertising took over publications as well.

Mehdi.b, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  10. ArhamSoft

ArhamSoft Member

Best Answers:
    Good Quality content give you good result to your site According to google update and this is very important thing in digital marketing .

ArhamSoft, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  11. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was hoping for bigger points rather than the usual stuff in digital marketing like content marketing. I'm looking at Beacon proximity signals for mobile advertising right now so be more futuristic and look at the big picture.

Mehdi.b, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  12. Sanjay Sawant

Sanjay Sawant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with you Marketing Automation will be main factor on how to build our audience. Do you have any idea, which will be the best software for small business?

Sanjay Sawant, Feb 2, 2016 IP