1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indexing Pages

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by Nosok, Jan 12, 2016.

Hello, I working now on development of my site. It is pure white-pages site, and for now I work on generating of pages. There now, already 91k pages generated. In case if it will be black-pages site, I will start spam bakclinks to each my link in sitemap and make pages indexed. But how I can index my white-pages? any ideas?

Nosok, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  2. DaveGmac

DaveGmac Member

Best Answers:
    Can you clarify 'white pages' and 'black pages'.

I think that then you will get some help and answer to your question.

DaveGmac, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  3. Nosok

Nosok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Black-pages site - I can spam links anywhere, i wait for short term result in this case and I dont care that in few months google will ban all my links.
    White-pages, I care about page rank, and authority of my domain. I work for long-term results.

Nosok, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  4. Nonilol

Nonilol Member

Best Answers:
    We call that blackhat and whitehat here ;)

To index your website just build a few web2.0 properties, this usually does the job.
    However, any kind of quality link building will work here, but I found building web2.0s the easiest.
    I assume you have already "fetched your site as Google" using webmaster tools?

Nonilol, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  5. websitetools

websitetools Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please never spam, never do blackhat and never ever mix whitehat and blackhat techniques on the same domain :)

websitetools, Feb 8, 2016 IP