1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any body click google ads

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by eshaaloo, Jan 11, 2016.

If any body click google ads a lots of time you don't know her is this not my fault is google block your websites or not .

eshaaloo, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  2. Aalia Rehan

Aalia Rehan Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think/expect about blockage of site as I have clicked for several of times . ..

Aalia Rehan, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  3. Linda March

Linda March Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, if it's on a certain IP, there would certainly be question marks on their platform about that IP. But if it's not you that you are doing it, probably it won't hurt your website.

I've had that problem with my account one, I've explained that the IP that was clicking the ads wasn't mine, provided my IP for check. They've removed the money made from that IP's click and things moved on.

Linda March, Jan 13, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i would hope if someone clicks from the same IP a bunch of times, google would flag these as bad clicks and not penalize your account

pmf123, Jan 16, 2016 IP
    Agent000 and sarahk like this.
  5. deutsched

deutsched Active Member

Best Answers:
    It happened to me multiple times..
    I've been an adsense member for nearly 5 years now. I still like to check my earnings multiple times a day. In a few times I would find my earnings had suddenly multiplied hugely, all by clicks coming from a single country (so its most probably a single person), at first I used to report it to Google. However, after that I found that Google would adjust it automatically within the next hour, without me needing to report anything.

However, for newer AdSense members, I anticipate Google might get a bit suspicious if it finds it occurring many times in your account.

deutsched, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  6. Minesh Parikh

Minesh Parikh Member

Best Answers:
    I had also same issue. I reply them delightedly & told I will not put ads on my xyz.com for centain time. They activated it.

Minesh Parikh, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  7. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will consider as Invalid click activity and Google can disabled your account. It is completely your responsibility to maintain the quality of your site traffic.

iwebsocial, Jan 17, 2016 IP