1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO is going to end in 2016

Discussion in 'SEO' started by lucky ali, Jan 11, 2016.

?

is SEO going to die in 2016

1. yes

8.3%
  2. no

91.7%
    Hi everyone,
    I was reading a bit about SEO trends etc in 2016. I came across an article 10 web predictions for 2016 on well known website sitepoint. The writer is declaring 2016 the year of death to SEO.

He says "There is a guaranteed solution which worked since the beginning: write good content which interests others. That’s it. You can have some impact with code optimization and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques such as advertising and social media campaigns. However, the days of offering SEO as a expensive separate service have ended."

So once again it make it clear to me that CONTENT IS KING. but still we always need some sort of SEO.

So for all of you i have a question that. What exactly SEO means to you and what is your SEO strategy for 2016?

lucky ali, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is going to end?....
    SHIT....what are all the Indians going to do for work now then?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

malky66, Jan 11, 2016 IP
    RDarby likes this.
  3. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    LOL.. . they have to be real and learn to bring some real things/services etc online instead of SEO tricks.
    and everyone around the world has to change the concept of SEO. For most of the SEO people, SEO means "do every fake thing/tricks in the name of SEO, and make it look natural"

lucky ali, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  4. ArhamSoft

ArhamSoft Member

Best Answers:
    Lol .. No i dnt think that this year is death year for seo.SEO is growing day by day.

ArhamSoft, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  5. Paul Amani

Paul Amani Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the reasons given? IS it old age?

Paul Amani, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  6. willsmith1985

willsmith1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO - Search Engine Optimization is a tool for getting traffic for your site. I would say that without SEO, even you provide best products ever, no one will know and care about that, so SEO is never dead.
    There are 2 types of SEO: On-page and Off-page, nowadays Google and many other search engines value less the link that are outside your site, so link building (Or building back-link) now is less concerned and people say: CONTENT IS KING. Yes, content always is the best tool for increasing traffic and indexing by search engine. If you have great content, excellent internal links, good website's outlay then there is nothing to say. However, you cannot be perfect and be the best, so you have to take other ways to make people know about your site. Hence, social networks and social bookmarking works well with that because they are SOCIAL, there are a lot of people. You will have huge traffic if you have reasonable strategy for SMO (Social media optimization).

willsmith1985, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  7. brijeshtiwari1984

brijeshtiwari1984 Member

Best Answers:
    this is pure fake news for seo end in 2016, although SEO is going new and upgraded version, a lot of google algo do better search result, due to this seo is now real thing in today era and a lot of things is improving day by day.

brijeshtiwari1984, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    It has always been a never ending death, not just for SEO but also for email marketing, internet marketing, marketing as a whole etc. etc.
    How about something new?

Patricia Ann Lee, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  9. Aalia Rehan

Aalia Rehan Peon

Best Answers:

SEO going to die: My answer just 'll be a big laughter !
    @lucky ali SEO can't die but can improve, also improving itself in some methodologies and techniques,

I agreed with you at one point "CONTENT IS KING".

I think that Google has decided to rely only on Content in 2016. For last few months, only adding
    quality content and social accounts(a little bit) are working best for SEO.
    So may be in this new year, only Content 'll work for betterment.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    Aalia Rehan, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  10. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO will never die. Content is the king. But that does not mean other factors are less important. Google place more focus on user experience. So in future user experience will get better position in SEO. So future SEO will mainly focus on content and user experience.

LinkGenie, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  11. Superbling

Superbling Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO has always been changing, but the one constant is quality, unique content. I don't believe SEO services will ever be redundant.

Superbling, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  12. Connor Harrison

Connor Harrison Member

Best Answers:
    Do you believe that? It is clearly stated that SEO is no more a separate service! Undoubtedly, content is the king. Once a draft is written, any writer verifies it to grammatically correct and free from plagiarism. Additionally, we need to work on SEO along with them.

Connor Harrison, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  13. FoxIX

FoxIX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with those above who say content is king. I've always believed that. I don't think SEO is dead per se, but I think it's changing to a point where we could say that it's SEO 2.0. Just as we did with the transition of websites to 2.0. Yes, we can still use the old ways, but it's not going to have such an impact as it used to in days of yore.

FoxIX, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  14. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO will never end up,the real fact is always SEO techniques tools and methods will be keep changing and updating as per current market and year.

karen9999, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  15. Sankara Vignesh

Sankara Vignesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO is not the thing which is going to be End, because SEO is the part of the website techniques which will help you to brand the websites through the search engines. So that the users can have their eye on our business. Thanks for asking.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    Sankara Vignesh, Feb 10, 2016 IP
  16. Jenifer Soflous

Jenifer Soflous Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Of Course SEO is going to End ! Why not.
    The way you are doing SEO is going to End completely. Fake Social Media Accounts, which used only for Link building will not work.
    Fake websites which focusing on Increasing Traffic will going to End.

This is good News. All SEO Professionals going to be More Perfect and Better than before due to the quality of their work. Read the meaning of SEO once again. Link building and Keyword Stuffing is only going to End.
    Not an SEO Expert or Profession going to End.

Jenifer Soflous, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  17. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    this is kind of rude. Other points you mentioned are valid i agree.

lucky ali, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  18. Claviceps

Claviceps Member

Best Answers:
    Lol

Claviceps, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  19. Claviceps

Claviceps Member

Best Answers:
    On a more serious note. I highly doubt that SEO will end. Some people claim that SEO is already dead. Their argument is that SEO is being replaced by social media campaigns. This may be taking a gash out of the SEO industry but search engines are convenient and people like convenience!!! Look at the continual success of convenient stores where a bottle of ibuprofen costs 3x as much for 1/2 the amount.

Claviceps, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  20. strilok

strilok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seo is second word of marketing .. if any website is launch its seo is necessary .. without seo cannot know what is about ..

strilok, Mar 10, 2016 IP