1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am suffering from severe insomnia and heavy irregular pattern of sleep

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by iamalive, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First off, if you would ever be in touch with me (or I with you), you would already know that I am not "man."

Secondly, as far as I can remember, I have never asked (much less wanted) to work with you, just another of the many "employers" on DigitalPoint paying peanuts, and sorry dear, I'm not interested in monkey business.

Anyone going over your linked thread may see I was there just to bother you, and exhibit your ridiculous demands for the miserable payments you usually want to pay; yet you want them to waste their time on Skype.. Do you know why ladies and gentleman?

Because he likes to do menopausal tantrums despite he is a male... wish the persons who share those facts would me would dare to tell you, but sadly they need you charity... erm, I mean, your payments; I don't and I'm not afraid to disclose what some PMs and emails circulating in your back say about avoid making deals.

While I have never thought to do it ever nor will, is word of mouth that circulates because you are "so loved" and "nice" that almost anybody here hates you, and those messages (that I am not requesting to receive) make fun to me, hahaha

Again, all what I know about you comes from gossip sources; I don't care about you, your supposed SEO company, you job for which I can double the offer to pay you for doing yourself the job under the ridiculous demands you usually state.

P.S. People, don't waste your time with advice; this guy suffers from mental disorders and believes he is the center of the universe.

Mystique, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  2. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You must be one sick person to seek an argument on xmass day.

You went through a lot of trouble to post absolutely nothing. Please go away. Nobody asked for your opinion.

I have paid people very generously on this forum up to 40-80 dollars per article, but that is none of your business, I do not know you and you do not know me.
    I have paid others minimal but what I think are fair rates but this depends on the project, I pay what I think is fair. This is my money not your bloody business how I decide to spend it.
    There are others on this forum which continue to receive thousands of dollars a month of business coming from my side, again none of your business.

I have never dealt with you and will never deal with you, please put that into your thick head.
    You are now going on my ignore list I am not going to let some idiot like you ruin my mood and xmass day.

[​IMG]

Oh my God. Do you not have anything better to do?
    I may have troubles sleeping but you have mental health problems.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    iamalive, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  3. FoxIX

FoxIX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This post seemed to have got off track! Not nice :( But, I can relate to the issue of insomnia. I've been a big sufferer my whole life and can feel for you. Feeling completely frustrated from not being able to sleep, but not able to do anything because your body and mind is still completely shattered (not to mention getting bored of doing things!). My doctor rarely (a couple of times a year) will give me a weeks worth of sleeping tablets but that's more akin to drawing blood from a stone as she doesn't like giving them out. But about 6 months ago (and to emphasise all the others that have mentioned it), I got Melatonin. Taking that at a regular time every night has really helped. It's not like sleeping tablets at all. There is no feeling 'drugged' or even a feeling of being sleepy. Personally I just feel 'ready for bed' after about half an hour. I get into bed, and even now I lay there thinking that I won't sleep but then I find myself waking up. Yes, I still have broken sleep and wake up several times throughout the night, but the sleep I get is restorative and so I don't mind so much. So I definitely agree with the others and suggest Melatonin.

FoxIX, Dec 24, 2015 IP
    iamalive, sarahk and KatnissEverdeen like this.
  4. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is some tips about how to start with meditating:

To ease the stress of everyday life, carve out 30 minutes to an hour each day and seek a quiet place. Turn off your phone and computer, and close your eyes. Regulate your breathing, and don’t focus on not thinking. If a thought comes up, acknowledge it, and let it go. You can also focus on one word or thought, or imagine yourself in a peaceful place.

I am sure that you will have progress in the first week! ;)

Priki, Dec 26, 2015 IP
    iamalive and sarahk like this.
  5. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Eat More Foods With Vitamin B :)

Vitamin B-12 and other B vitamins help produce chemicals in the brain that greatly affect mood: serotonin, epinephrine, and dopamine. Low levels of B vitamins have been repeatedly linked to depression.

Priki, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  6. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Try reading a book before sleeping. It really works in getting you to sleep.

eric_wahlberg, Dec 28, 2015 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  7. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Set Goals For Yourself

“Start very small,” he says. “Make your goal something that you can succeed at, like doing the dishes every other day.”

Step by step, you may start to feel better by reaching each of these small, daily goals. Eventually, you’ll be completely ready to add new, more challenging goals for yourself. :)

Priki, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  8. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks and others of course you guys are very helpful
    I was looking at this healthaliciousness.com/articles/foods-high-in-vitamin-B12.php
    Looks like I am definitely not eating any of these. Just bought some mackerel I always liked that fish :)
    ill probably drop by a phramacy tomorrow and get some melatonin
    Books I have tried but I end up getting so excited about the book I do not stop reading and that works but after too long a while

iamalive, Jan 4, 2016 IP
    Priki likes this.
  9. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm I haven't heard back from @gregevskye for like a couple of months. We still have some things to discuss about a particular project. But oh well it's a new year and we just have to move on I guess :D

Vitarank, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  10. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have A Routine Sleep Schedule

Go to bed at the same time every night, and rise at the same time each morning. Establish a good “sleeping routine” — try not to take naps during the day, and turn off your TV and all phones and tablets before you go to sleep.

This is the first and the main thing. If you change your sleeping, you will change everything! :)

Priki, Jan 5, 2016 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  11. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try meditation it will helps for better sleep

krishatnet, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  12. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do Something New

Many people tend to feel like they are stuck in a rut when they’re depressed. This might be accompanied by a poor ability to concentrate or make solid decisions.
    That’s why it’s so important to push yourself to do something new and different. “When we challenge ourselves to do something different, there are chemical changes in the brain,” Cook tells WebMD. “Trying something new alters the levels of dopamine, which is associated with pleasure, enjoyment, and learning.”

Priki, Jan 6, 2016 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  13. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I also have that problem from the time I started working online back in 2009. I sleep generally around 4 or 5 AM and wake up around 12pm.
    There are days that I wont get the sleep even when I am on bed for one hours. It frustrates me so much that I feel like Punishing my sleep thing by not sleeping. LOL :p
    The best thing I have found to manage it is to skip your sleeping for one day. Dont sleep at all. And next night you will get awesome sleep that too at 10PM only and wake up any time in morning around 8. ;)

Digital_shubhi, Jan 6, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  14. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Talk It Out With Someone You Trust

Talking to someone you love and trust can help benefit you in many ways. Talking about what’s going on in your life or inside your head, and having someone respond, can help you see things from a different perspective.

Priki, Jan 8, 2016 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  15. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Some might suggest that would be too time consuming, but even 15 minutes of reading will lower your pulse rate and make your brain secrete melatonin. That is very good advice and people ought to try it.
    The idea is to relax prior to sleeping, this sets in motion the sleep process. Also for those who are faith based, praying before retiring would work also.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 8, 2016 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  16. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try Out Light Exercise

Simple aerobic exercises, or even light activities like taking strolls and flexing parts of your body, are helpful in treating depression symptoms.
    Exercise promotes endorphins, your body’s feel-good chemicals. It can encourage the brain to “rewire” itself in positive ways, according to Cook.
    Research has also shown that by exercising, you’ll slowly regain your self-confidence.

Priki, Jan 9, 2016 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  17. Marvin Adam

Marvin Adam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Watch Game Of Thrones, you will sleep in about 8 minutes. Kidding. =)
    Insomnia is a serious issue, do not underestimate it. Didn't read the whole thread yet, but there's so many things nowadays which can disturb your sleep. TVs, smartphones, radios, even just Wi-Fi. When sleeping, always try to sleep in complete darkness, because it's the most natural situation of starting your recovery. Consuming media on screens will keep you awake because of the blue light. Try to surround yourself with room light (orange), it is meant to keep you in a relaxed and more sleepy attitude. I don't know how bad it got for you until now, but to a certain degree this is also partly about discipline. You might have to try forcing your body into just laying down, no matter what. If you lay awake for 2 hours then, so be it.

Marvin Adam, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  18. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    I've been going through the same thing lately. My sleep schedule is anything but regular. Honestly I think I became addicted to working on one of my ventures and overall it consumed me. I started freaking out cause I'd sleep right about 2-3 hours a day and spend the other 21 working on a venture.

It eventually took its toll and I was too exhausted to anything. What I did was eventually took a holiday. Spent about 7 days off, 3 spending something I really enjoy doing (riding my motorcycle). Then I spent the other 4 being completely disconnected from technology. No phone, computer, anything. About day 5 my sleep schedule normalized as thoughts about my ventures weren't racing through my mind when I went to try and sleep. I will note that the use of Melatonin was a huge help. Im a large guy 320lbs 6'7'' and was taking 6mg of Melatonin 45 minutes before bedtime. Worked like a charm.

Once I fixed the irregular sleep schedule I do my best to limit my work to no more than 10 hours a day and go to sleep at a decent time regardless of the situation.

It's worked for me so far.

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 17, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  19. olga1

olga1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yoga is excellent

olga1, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  20. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Try not to take psychotic medication without proper prescription, get a psychiatrist's help

wisdomtool, Mar 11, 2016 IP