1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

jesus will come back or not?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wilsontom, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to my research about the Bible, all I have found out that is...

Everything that was happen in the Old Testament is truth. If you take the 5 books of Moses about The Law, the Historical books from Abraham to David, books of Wisdom and the books of Prophets... everything was come truth.
    Every person who was mention in the Bible, was actually exist. Every country or city which is mention, also exist. Every miracle that was happen was saw by a millions of witnesses.

The same story is also for the New Testament. Christ knows every part of the Old Testament and also knows every person who wrote the Bible in that period (10.000 to 14.000 b.c.e. according to new facts). People also saw the miracles that Christ do to his people, even if some of them wasn't believe that.

The problem with people is that there is still a big % of people who still don't believe in all that thing and even ignore the fact that Christ ever exist...

Priki, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  2. MQSS

MQSS Active Member

Best Answers:
    Millions of witnesses? You do know that there was no live TV at that time and they had no TV screens and cameras, right? Sorry to say this, but your research is heavily biased.

MQSS, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  3. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What kind of miracle happend from a holly book? What come true? Even the country names does not exists anymore. Faith was for the time there was no police and court, was controlling the people but slowly we get the point. We still use 3-4% of our minds, imagine when we use it 10%. Regarding to the op question: it will come back when my grandmother comes also. I miss her more then him believe me lol

Zoti Media Group, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  4. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys, do think that I am able to invent all this information? :)

My researching is based on books, articles and movies/documentaries. Everything that I have collect during this years is from well know sources who are telling the same things. For every document I have a fact. How you can be sure about something if you don't have the evidence and the facts in your hands!

People today having a problem with ''skepticism'' and usually don't want to say YES to things even if there in the front of their eyes. But, that is normal, because you need a time to change the way how you see on things. What is the modern media teach us is completely wrong with what they should. I am sure the sooner everyone will know the truth about what ancient texts (sacred texts) want to teach us...

Priki, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  5. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    mohsin qureshi, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  6. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Qureshi, I suppose that you are Muslim and I hope that you read the Quran...

The Bible is the first and oldest book since this world exist. In the book the stories date for more then 450 million years. In the Old Testament, Abraham has a child with his maid Sarah. She gave birth to Ismail. Ismail was the first guy who announced the arrival of Mohamed. So if Ismail together with Mohamed are part from the Bible, the isn't logical that The Quran is a copy paste version of the Bible?

The only fact that Quran exist is because of the Bible and I hope that you know that. ;)

Priki, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  7. mohsin qureshi

Best Answers:
    Dear Priki.
    The link i share is just the replied of that post. If you thoroughly read, the link is just about Jesus (peace be upon him)
    Yes i am muslim, and i do not think the Quran is only copy paste version of Holy Bible. Its is the authenticity of Bible if Quran quote the same thing which described by the Holy Bible.
    Its another debate, but that specific link is about the specific post.

mohsin qureshi, Nov 30, 2015 IP
  8. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know that the link you have posted was about Jesus... :)

When we talk in the name of the Supreme, then everything that is connected with Him should be a part of the conversation, right? The Bible is talking about something that was happen long time before Christ walk on Earth. In that time was lived one of the Lord's followers who's name was Ismail. When Ismail leave the house of Abraham hi continue his life and preaching in the name of the Lord. He also announced the coming of one the prophets in that time, Mohamed. So, if we are talking about a story who should be a part of the Bible, then why is separated in another book and named Quran?

I like to heard you logical thinking...

Priki, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  9. mohsin qureshi

Best Answers:
    Hello Priki
    Why not different book needed ? When the old one is changed by people. There are so many differences in the old Bible and new ones. So according to my believe Quran is last complete book in which there isn't any change from its compilation. It is also my belive that Holy Bible is from Lord but its was only for the followers of Jesus, while Quran belonged to Muhammad (pbuh) who was the prophet for all the mankind.
    It is the Quran from which i knows the actual value and Holiness of Jesus. So Quran is the last Holy book and its covers all the issues of life and Muhammad is the last prophet from God, he is the seal of all Prophets.

mohsin qureshi, Dec 1, 2015 IP
  10. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    You see, we can not continue our conversation because you think: Only Quran and nothing else...

Let me give you my logic of thinking. The Bible is confirmed to be the first and the oldest book that is ever written. Also, not only the science confirm that, but the stories who are included in the Old Testament. It begins with the books of the Law, then continue with the Historical books, books of Wisdom and poetry and finishing with books of the Prophets.

Now, we have the guy who name is Ismail (son of Abraham) and the Prophet Mohamed who belong in the Old Testament and you are telling that you (the muslims) take his stories and create your book and named Holly Quran, just because you don't want to be part of one society? - No sense!

Priki, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  11. mohsin qureshi

Best Answers:
    You are right man. Actually in such posts we cannot actually told each other whay we wants to describes. So i respect Jesus and Holy Bible feom my heart and sole and i expect from you also and it is necessary for peaceful environment and harmony between religion.

mohsin qureshi, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  12. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let it be Jesus or Mahdi, you are free to believe that they will come back. As long as you don't associate their return with an Apocalyptical version of coming back to kill your enemies. Look at the present and help/love others, let the future be an issue once you arrive to it.

Barti1987, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  13. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mate, I see that you talking about the Bible so I was want to ask you something... Did you ever read the New Testament?

Priki, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  14. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In it's entirety I have not.

Barti1987, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  15. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    With respect, it's a crazy argument that I have heard before. Why not just get a copy of the older bible if the changes bother you?
    Personally I think a book written 1,000+ years ago is hardly relevant in this day and age. It should be updated to suit the times.

Bushranger, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  16. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then how can you speak about something that you actually never read it and not to mention that you have never researched!?

Dude, that book is older that you think (12-13.000 bc), so please don't write things that you have only heard it.

Priki, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  17. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    None are gonna come coz here is something that might crash beliefs of many http://www.thehinduforum.com/threads/was-jesus-influenced-by-hinduism-or-was-jesus-a-hindu.472/

garry420, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  18. th.sigit

th.sigit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Santa Claus comes once every year. I do not see a reason why won't Jesus come back. Of course not everyone will witness this.

th.sigit, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  19. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lol ..forget jesus , he was simple man with some yogic capabilities , in india we have millions like him....you didnt go through link i think...

garry420, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  20. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No it isn't.

No it isn't.

Bushranger, Dec 27, 2015 IP