1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling P3 Gaming Website/Includes Xenforo license & Forum

Discussion in 'Sites' started by freezee, Dec 25, 2015.

Why are you selling this site? I no longer have the time to run the operations of my blog and forum, it needs someone who has enough time and passion.

How is it monetized? I run google adsense on it and whenever I do post new content and market it via fb or twitter I tend to make good $$ but as of lately, no fresh content= no money.

Does this site come with any social media accounts? The facebook does have over 13k followers if there is anyway to get those transferred over I would be happy to do so.

How much time does this site take to run? That is up to the new owner, I will say the more articles you post the more adsense income and traffic you receive.

What challenges are there with running this site? Time, and posting news on a daily basis.

I will also say that enixorigin.com/forum is also included in the sale, has a nice member base and over 49k posts. You not only get my xenforo license, you get the forum, custom design, custom addons, and custom wordpress addons as well.

freezee, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  2. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Your buy now price is based on your adsense income? or you monetise your site with other sources?

onymguy, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  3. freezee

freezee Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No lifetime I only made about $400 in adsense, never really had it for long a my website was more for fun rather for making money. But its mainly due to all the customization and SEO work that has already been done, not to mention the PR3 domain with great backlinks. The theme alone on the forum is worth a lot and so are the addons on both the wordpress blog and the forum.

freezee, Dec 26, 2015 IP