1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Qadabra dead?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by BetaX, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    How does a person can work with this network? Are they on vacations?
    I've read good reviews of this network and i've been trying to test it for weeks. Guess what? It's impossible!
    • They do not reply after filling the application.
    • Do not reply to the site contact form messages.
    • Their Facebook page is deleted https://www.facebook.com/qadabraplatform
    • No Skype or any form of chat.
    So is there anyone from Qadabra over here? or does anyone have an email address of a representative that might still be active?
    I don't want to give up just yet but so far not impressed with the support or lack of it.

BetaX, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  2. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    Qadabra is a good ad network, running for years:). I think they are on holiday. Lets, contact them after 4th of January and see whether they reply or not;). I have personally tested this ad network and got couple of small payments:cool:. I was using Qadabra in August and September and after that i deleted my that website on which i was using it:eek:. Since, i have stopped using it since September, so, i cant say much about it and also, there is no reviews from Qadabra users on my website :(. I have also checked my competitor websites for latest reviews but there's also no new reviews :rolleyes:. So, the only option left is to contact them after 4th of January and lets see whether they are active anymore or not:).

Ad Nets Review, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yeah, right, because they're too disorganised to have a skeleton staff on board over the break?
    upload_2015-12-26_14-28-25.png

If they really have between 11 and 50 employees they should have been able to find someone to handle admin tasks over Xmas.
    • Their google+ page hasn't been updated since 2014
    • Their twitter account appears to be a personal account and is only used for spamming some binary options deal
    • Their whois info was updated in October and they appear to be doing a year by year registration which isn't a great show of faith in the business
    @BetaX it might be worth researching other options.

sarahk, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  4. BuxP

BuxP Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think they are dead, no response nowhere, new ads are staying on pending, active ads no longer work... Anyone else?

BuxP, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  5. techreviews

techreviews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    are they dead?

techreviews, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  6. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    lukey372, Sep 7, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.